PDA

View Full Version : Loveless

The Blades of Blood
03-29-2006, 06:42 AM
i like this anime never read the manga but its soo kawaii an the poor little catguys and te fact that nvm u would have to se it

Srien
03-29-2006, 07:14 AM
Well my cousin reads it but I don't. Yaoi is not my thing.

Donye
03-29-2006, 07:17 AM
So its not a reg. manga. Weird.

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
03-29-2006, 07:46 AM
I've not read the manga but I've seen a few little bits from the series and read a lot about it ^_^ It looks so cute I so wanna see it <3 Oh and it's more Shounen-ai than Yaoi...

Akara
03-29-2006, 07:52 AM
I do love the anime loveless, super Kawaii. I do enjoy to watch the episodes, just I never got around to read the manga, to it. o-O;

DarkMoonPrince
03-29-2006, 08:26 AM
I pretty much like it, It's cute. ^-^

LovelessRitsuka
03-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Im a HUGE Loveless fangirl. Its an awesome anime, very sweet and cute. I have only read the first manga because they only have that one out in america (sux). OYEA Loveless is NOT yaoi. Yaoi is graphic boy sex, and they have absolutly none of that in Loveless. I personally think its considered shounen-ai althought there are people who consider it shoujo.

philmaster628
03-29-2006, 06:18 PM
i like the anime too they look like cats....Kyo

Bluefox-chan
03-29-2006, 06:34 PM
i read a preview in a manga mag but other than that i havent heard anything about it until now ^_^

Xieshunnuan
03-29-2006, 06:38 PM
I wanna read it.....the pplz in it looks lik Kyo n i love cats...^-^

urrik
03-30-2006, 04:06 PM
well i have read it a little preview of it but thats all its cool

The Blades of Blood
03-30-2006, 06:23 PM
I've not read the manga but I've seen a few little bits from the series and read a lot about it ^_^ It looks so cute I so wanna see it <3 Oh and it's more Shounen-ai than Yaoi...here watch it here
www.keiichianimeforever.com (http://www.keiichianimeforever.com)

gunslingergirl_
04-01-2006, 10:19 PM
i love loveless! ritsuka is so cute.i have the 1st book.

kurosaki
04-03-2006, 05:44 AM
I have neither read the manga nor watch the anime...

(so what was I doing by posting here anyways...????)

Capo
04-03-2006, 05:54 AM
I love it. I read the Manga but haven't seen the anime. I am looking forward to seeing it though. I love the fact that it has cat guys. Hott.
<3
-!Capo!-

The Blades of Blood
04-05-2006, 07:10 AM
heck yes catboys and catgirls its about time

Knight_of_NI
04-09-2006, 12:23 AM
I havent seen the anime but I just ordered the manga the other day,
I bought it on a whim did not even look at it lol so I hope its good.

The Blades of Blood
04-09-2006, 08:04 AM
I havent seen the anime but I just ordered the manga the other day,
I bought it on a whim did not even look at it lol so I hope its good.if u like catguys and girls u will like it

Knight_of_NI
04-09-2006, 08:51 PM
if u like catguys and girls u will like it

Oh good I love catpeople. :)

Apathy
04-09-2006, 09:42 PM
I fink that good ppl haff cat ears, is said so in the manga, and.. bad guys are...? o___o
me no know. Gotta figure it out
AAAND ...uh nvm..>.>

The Blades of Blood
04-11-2006, 10:10 PM
nuu ritsuka loses his ears by ...... TT~TT

battlecherry
04-12-2006, 05:58 PM
i love loveless! (hee hee):p i like Yuiko's character in the Japanese voice--well, all of the characters actually :laugh:

jewel2sparkle
04-15-2006, 11:35 AM
I love the anime :)

Neko_Ritsuka10
05-29-2006, 01:52 PM
I agree that it is an amazing anime...

Death_hell
06-03-2006, 01:12 AM
OOo, great topic. Well, I always smile when seeing my friend from school, I dunno why, I'd think I was a retard or sumtin, but she's always there for me. Another thing would be when my friends do stupid stuff/jokes, etc.

Omaro
06-03-2006, 01:35 AM
^ ?

I've only seen 2 episodes and it's great so far... ^^ Adorable...

NinjaSasuke
06-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Im a HUGE Loveless fangirl. Its an awesome anime, very sweet and cute. I have only read the first manga because they only have that one out in america (sux). OYEA Loveless is NOT yaoi. Yaoi is graphic boy sex, and they have absolutly none of that in Loveless. I personally think its considered shounen-ai althought there are people who consider it shoujo.
No, it's not shonen-ai or shojo. It's SHOTA.

That is man and young boy. As in gross and illegal.

I'm sorry. I have an open mind and I like shounen-ai but I'm NOT into men doing it with little boys. I can't believe anyone here is.

Saiyuki_911
06-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I already finished watching Loveless, but I haven't read the manga. I love Ritsuka, two reasons, because he's cute and the other is, Minagawa Junko is his dubber ^^

I heard they will make Loveless 2 because the anime was still not yet finished... well rumors~ ^^ I'm not sure... but I hope they will... ^^

Kitanoru
06-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Wo,Ot! I love loveless, great anime, I too havent read the manga, but I have seen episodes, and honestly it ROCKS!

chohakkaiz_baby09
06-07-2006, 12:20 AM
oooooo loveless. Yes the shonen-ai or rather shota anime that i have finished. it has 12 episodes.... the ending sucked because it was rather a simple ending, but like saiyuki_911 said, they were planning to make loveless 2. wish and hopes for this ^______^.

i haven't read the manga, but i believe mangas have detailed stories than anime so there ^____^. but i would really love to read one, just the volume one. ^^

all i understand in this series was that those who have cat ears are still virgins, and non cat ear people are vise versa (not virgin). that's what i understand. pretty cool eh? that's why Ritsuka was surprised to see Soubi with no ears. I wonder why seimei has ears and soubi loss his own, and they are beloved... so weird... who did that thing to soubi!!?? cruel people!! Y_______Y

oh well, that's why ritsuka's adviser still has her ears, LOL!!

sore ja, ja nee!!

Mamushi
06-07-2006, 04:53 AM
I love it too! It's a great anime of Boy lovers isn't it? haha....

chuunin7
06-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Oooh!!! Loveless is a great anime!! I love it! I want to read the manga, but in my countries, the manga is (or maybe) never be published... Yah, I think it's because it is a BL manga story.. But I really eant to read it.. the story in the manga is more complete then the anime.. I want to read it!!! XD

yami hatake
06-07-2006, 11:53 AM
I've never actually read or seen the anime..I've only read a little bit..like 3 pages because I had to leave quickly out of the bookstore..but it sound interesting..I think I'll watch it..and read it..

reno_rufus
06-09-2006, 01:11 AM
I like this anime alot.. Soubi is soooo cool!! I like when Soubi kiss Ritsuka! XD

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/loveless_kiss.jpg

This picutre is when Soubi kiss Ritsuka when they first time met.. If I'm not wrong..

Demon Shadow
06-09-2006, 04:13 AM
hmm... i think umm... is this the umm.. ritsuka is a boy or a girl?.<<;..

NinjaSasuke
06-09-2006, 06:46 AM
How can you all watch this without pukeing? Even the stills make we feel sick.

He's a little boy! Am I the only one here who doesn't find sexual predators cute?!?

Ninamori-Chan
06-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Calm down! If you are going to disappear with everyone then why did you post here:rolleyes: You act just like Sasuke. Anyway I love Loveless! I've seen all of the episodes and have the first volume, the second doesn't come out until feb. so I have to wait:wacko: which is taking forever!

NinjaSasuke
06-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Calm down! If you are going to disappear with everyone then why did you post here:rolleyes: You act just like Sasuke. Anyway I love Loveless! I've seen all of the episodes and have the first volume, the second doesn't come out until feb. so I have to wait:wacko: which is taking forever!
You are all getting excited about a man getting busy with a child and you want me to calm down?

I posted here because you all need to hear this.

It's not cute. It's damaging. Extreme damaging. Please be under no disalusions about what you are seeing.

Die Tod von Euch
06-09-2006, 10:36 PM
NinjaSasuke, while I agree with you fully (I too hate shota and think it's extremely wrong), let's try not to turn this into a fight.

The boy love (BL) genre is littered with shota, non-con, and incest. The fan base is also made up of a surprisingly large amount of people who enjoy one or more of these things. Attempting to debate the..."wrongness" of any of those with a fan of such things is useless and only results in flame wars. So, really, it's best just to avoid topics you know will discuss such things, if you dislike them.

As for Loveless itself... While it is a shota theme, it is more of a shounen-ai style story that explores the bond and friendship more than anything. Or, so I assume going by what I've heard and read about it. So, the man is not "getting busy" with the child. Evidence that they never do that is that the kid retains his cat ears and tail, which are supposed to go away when you lose your virginity.

There are other BL stories out there that are shota and actually depict the adult with the child in intimate ways. Those are the ones that deserve your anger, not necessarily this one. Just do as I suggested earlier, and what I have done concerning this title...ignore it.

Thornwillow
06-10-2006, 01:37 AM
Y'know ... I enjoyed watching Loveless a lot. I thought the way they portrayed Soubi and Ritsuka was very tasteful, and not shota at all, as some have put it. I don't think I really need to say much because Tod pretty much covered most arguments, but I just want to say that it's about a loving relationship two people can share together. And just to clarify a few questions ... Soubi never once "did" Ritsuka. And yes, they kiss .. but that's what happens in Shonen-ai's. Boys kiss.

Anyways, the anime is very tasteful. The only thing that is distasteful is the way Soubi's roommate, Kio I think is his name, hits on Soubi a lot. lol It made me laugh but I felt bad for the boy. If you've watched it, you would know that there isn't any sexual relations in it at all, except for maybe a scene where Yamato and Kouya are in bed together (and they both are girls, if anyone was wondering) , but other than that, it never goes beyond kissing. So please don't go buy stills alone and actually watch a few episodes. You can see all 12 on YouTube. I recommend broadband connection.

stigmatize
06-10-2006, 02:58 AM
I agree with Die Tod von Euch and Thornwillow. The relationship that Soubi has with Ritsuka is more like a kind of bond, the loving type, rather than a 'sexual predator' sort of relationship.

Ninamori-Chan
06-10-2006, 01:26 PM
I think all of you are making such a big deal out of something so stupid as a tv show 'someones personal ideas on how an interesting show should be'. We get the point it's not cute but offensive and we shouldn't take so serious, now can we move on?

NinjaSasuke
06-10-2006, 07:02 PM
NinjaSasuke, while I agree with you fully (I too hate shota and think it's extremely wrong), let's try not to turn this into a fight.

The boy love (BL) genre is littered with shota, non-con, and incest. The fan base is also made up of a surprisingly large amount of people who enjoy one or more of these things. Attempting to debate the..."wrongness" of any of those with a fan of such things is useless and only results in flame wars. So, really, it's best just to avoid topics you know will discuss such things, if you dislike them.

As for Loveless itself... While it is a shota theme, it is more of a shounen-ai style story that explores the bond and friendship more than anything. Or, so I assume going by what I've heard and read about it. So, the man is not "getting busy" with the child. Evidence that they never do that is that the kid retains his cat ears and tail, which are supposed to go away when you lose your virginity.

There are other BL stories out there that are shota and actually depict the adult with the child in intimate ways. Those are the ones that deserve your anger, not necessarily this one. Just do as I suggested earlier, and what I have done concerning this title...ignore it.
Not actually having sex is a techicality. Showing sexual attention to a child is damaging, especially over a prolonged period, whether it goes all the way or not. Even kissing like they do is harmful.
Children just can't handle that and watch a child have to try is heartbreaking.

Look, I just want people to know the truth of what they are seeing here.
Do what you want with that knowledge but don't be angry at me.
I'm just the messenger.

Midnight's Stargazer
06-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Loveless is an awsome manga but I've only got to read the first book cause they only have the first volume in america which really bites.