PDA

View Full Version : Who are your favorite Teacher-student couples?

Stelok
03-25-2006, 09:19 AM
My favorite teacher student romance anime would be

1) I My ME Strawberry Eggs:
Hibiki is a real teacher who cared a lot for his students, and he never tried to make any advances with his female students nor took advantage of their vulnerabilities, although in Fuuko's case, Hibiki made a great deal of effort holding back his feelings for Fuuko. He tried to kiss Fuuko at least twice and would probably succeeded if he wasn't interrupted by Akira or the landlady. But that was his honest feelings, not lust and he was trying to deny his feelings to the point of lying to himself but in the end, he gradually realized he liked Fuuko, even though he knew it was wrong. At least He cared for Fuuko enough that he encouraged her to try her best.

2) Card Captor Sakura:
Yes, I know Rika-chan is too young for him. But if she was of lergal age, I would love to see Rika together with Terada-sensei. Rika and Terada's love for each other is purely innocent. If Terada was evil and wanted her body only, he would have hurt Rika. But He would never harm a hair on her head. Nor would he take advantage of Rika's trust. He was very nice and takes care of his students especially Rika. Love is love. Age doesn't matter. How can they not be meant to be together? Terada and Rika have such wonderful mutual rapport in spite of their age gap. Terada-sensei is an intelligent, mature, dependable, considerable and serious teacher. Also, Rika-chan is a bright, eager, studious, thoughtful and very precocious girl who excels at many subjects. A perfect teacher and perfect student. It is a good combination.

BlazingSoul
04-01-2006, 07:52 AM
I like teacher please it has a nice storyline and is pretty awsome.

kurosaki
04-05-2006, 03:50 AM
My favorite teacher student romance anime would be

1) I My ME Strawberry Eggs:
Hibiki is a real teacher who cared a lot for his students, and he never tried to make any advances with his female students nor took advantage of their vulnerabilities
I agree with stelok...

As far as I know, I My Me Strawberry Eggs is the best romance anime.

The way the anime creator express the characters' feeling is awesome...

buhbibutterfly
04-06-2006, 11:52 PM
my fav. teacher/student relationship would have to be eclipse and reneaf.

Eclipse teaches reneaf to be a demon lord and its cute to see eclipse's react to the adorable reneaf.

teed
04-07-2006, 12:32 AM
my favourite is this manga called 'Kiss'! it's better than strawberry eggs. i love it, very nice story!

Kazuma-kun
04-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Don't know if it counts, but Yuuko and Watanuki from xxxHolic... She is sorta handing him the ropes of her buisness and she flirts with him all the time, but there is no known romance between them... Watanuki puts up with her and does her every whim... but they make a good couple ^ ^ After all, isn't caring for the girl's every wish and will what lover truley is? * cough cough *

kurosaki
04-12-2006, 07:15 AM
my favourite is this manga called 'Kiss'! it's better than strawberry eggs.
How can you say that Kiss is better than Strawberry Eggs...???

knowing that Kiss and Strawberry Eggs are in a different format...

Kiss is a Manga, right...??? and Strawberry Eggs is an Anime.

we can't compare two things that are completely different...

But I'll definitely take a look at KISS, I want to know it's story...