PDA

View Full Version : Shall I be welcomed?

Eros Marrionette
03-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Perhaps not. I realize I am a bit old for this site, but, nevertheless, I wish to make my entrance. I'm sure the rules will come easy to me, I am familiar with forums. Just one simple question: what is the purpose of that RPG character feature? Is it presumed I am going to use it to battle people? I am a lover, not a fighter...

Opinionated
03-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Trust me, don't use the RPG battle system. It sucks. Besides that, yes you will be welcomed. I am welcoming you. You have been welcomed. If I could say this in Spanish I would be passing Spanish. *sigh*

GOOD TIPS:

Turn off the auto subscribe unless you enjoy deleting emails
The search button is your friend
So is the bank
The RPG forum is not, not, NOT for discussing RPG video games
Liek use proper grammer and make urself luk smart

animeglobe
03-19-2006, 05:23 PM
hello and welcome to af have fun and don't spam feel free to pm me anytime if you wanna be friends

Eros Marrionette
03-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Trust me, don't use the RPG battle system. It sucks. Besides that, yes you will be welcomed. I am welcoming you. You have been welcomed. If I could say this in Spanish I would be passing Spanish. *sigh*

GOOD TIPS:

Turn off the auto subscribe unless you enjoy deleting emails
The search button is your friend
So is the bank
The RPG forum is not, not, NOT for discussing RPG video games
Liek use proper grammer and make urself luk smart

Spanish? My Spanish is a little rusty, but I think welcoming someone goes something like this: bienvenido. Thank you for the suggestions, I will do that. I don't play videogames though, an' i just luv makin meself sound smarty cause i b kewl mahn.

Capernicus
03-19-2006, 05:42 PM
O.o Oh, serious much. Lighten up dude, and welcome to AF! This is a fun loving, happy place. Smile. ^_^

shinju hoshi
03-19-2006, 05:59 PM
hello and u shall be welcomed ^.^ and aww u cant be that old, also you are right the RPG character feature is for battle, every time you post your lil person will get stronger. i Sincerely wish you Contentment in this fourm and life ^.^ see i can make myself look smart too *yay big words*

Yamanaka_Ino
03-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Fun-loving and happy place? dudette, wrong. I only have one friend,and i've been herefor what, maybe a week now? x.x i guess my weird-ness doesn't register as cool-ness in this place. Funny, it does everywhere else. Ah, well, welcome, dude, i already forgot your name!! well, that's just mah normal blonde-ness speaking loud n clear. Have fun, and feel free to private message me if ya have any questions or just wanna chat.

~~ Yamanaka_Ino

Damon R.
03-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Yo. *Waves* Welcome to AF, and... you seem to know like you know the rules, so I don't have to tell you. xD Have fun here, and if you need anyone to talk to, yeh, I'm here.

Enjoy.

Demon-Ki
03-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Good day to you, newcomer!
Relatively new myself, but might as well welcome others onboard, I figure. If you require anything for any reason, don't be afraid to ask.

Knuffle Bunny
03-19-2006, 07:35 PM
I welcome you to anime forums! Hajimemashite! ( nice to meet you)

Sana
03-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Welcom and Hello! need a friend,new siggy, or help? PM me! Don't be a stranger PM me anytime!

Shia-san
03-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey welcome to AF.. have fun and follow the ruless.. C ya around ^_^

Shia <3

CrazedInuyashafan12
03-19-2006, 08:53 PM
hi and welcome to AF! have fun.

Lilium Filix
03-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Hello and welcome to AnimeForums!
Please be sure to read the rules and follow them.
If you require any assistance, please feel free to drop me a pm.
Oh, and make sure to have fun!
To be honest with you I am quite sure Opinionated covered all the little details. XD
Happy Posting!

~AEK~

*Helpful HInt* The bank is your friend, and the interest is much faster than in real life. So use it wisely. ^^

Ritsuka AoYagi - Kun
03-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Welcome to AnimeForum, enjoy.

Martherus
03-20-2006, 08:06 AM
Welcome to AF!
Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Insolence
03-20-2006, 08:35 AM
Welcome here, sir Eros Marrionette. I hope you will enlight us with your knowlage gather by you because of your age. ^^

Blade08
03-20-2006, 09:18 AM
you realy think highly of yourself don't you

Angeleon1
03-20-2006, 09:22 AM
I agree with him...

poppy
03-20-2006, 09:58 AM
hello little new person
(you are new and therefore little)
be happy and smiley
dont worry there are lots of old people it just means youre likely to die sooner than me
how old are you exactly?
your birthday was last month so...
happy late birthday!!!

-Kaoru-
03-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Eros!

^_^

Eros Marrionette
03-20-2006, 02:06 PM
My apologies if I sounded condescending, that was certainly not my intention. I suppose if it is more proper that I be "little", then I shall. But, thank you all for welcoming me. *bows*

Carma
03-20-2006, 02:11 PM
HI! I'm here.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
03-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Perhaps not. I realize I am a bit old for this site, but, nevertheless, I wish to make my entrance. I'm sure the rules will come easy to me, I am familiar with forums. Just one simple question: what is the purpose of that RPG character feature? Is it presumed I am going to use it to battle people? I am a lover, not a fighter...

Hello!

Welcome to AnimeForum.com
I hope that you have fun posting, chatting, and with anything else you do while you're here.
Be sure that you read and follow all of the rules, and don't spam either.
PM (Private Message) me if you need anything or if you have any questions.

See ya,

~Edo

Capo
03-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Perhaps not. I realize I am a bit old for this site, but, nevertheless, I wish to make my entrance. I'm sure the rules will come easy to me, I am familiar with forums. Just one simple question: what is the purpose of that RPG character feature? Is it presumed I am going to use it to battle people? I am a lover, not a fighter...Well then I won't go on my random speel of welcoming and the rules.
I am, as you've guessed, Capo.
Welcome to AF.
I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.
Most people do.
Just be sure you don't spam. Not that I expect you to. Just standerd procedure.
<3
-!Capo!-

Scion
03-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Meh, welcome. You seem like a very educated person so I guess the rules won't be a hassle for you. Follow them and be active and you'll go far here.

The Rebel
03-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. If you need anything, I'll be glad to help if I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL. *runs off to greet the next newbie but pauses a moment* You think your old, LOL. I'm 31, so don't feel old. PM me anytime.

mimichan1000
03-21-2006, 12:41 PM
welcome to AF have while you're here! PM if you want to be friends...:laugh:

Wonderwice
03-21-2006, 01:15 PM
hiya and welcome to the AF!
have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
read the rules and follow them, or Iíll eat you -^___^-
if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
you can always PM me.
~bye
J.A.G.

ancientsilence
03-25-2006, 12:32 AM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*