PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeyyy

TomHash
03-16-2006, 08:21 AM
hey guys :D

I'm new here(^^)
Anime is good!
I draw myself.

uh, can somebody explain me that RPG thingy?
lol.

I want Friends here XD

Sanoske
03-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Yay i got first post anyways the RPG is easy all you have to do is post and you will level up the higher the level the longer it will take to level up. If you need help or just want to talk PM me (private message)

Myrra
03-16-2006, 09:42 AM
hallo and welcome. You can find more infor about things in the FAQ located in Site Issues/Questions. Have fun and PM if you have any other questions (just click my name for the link)

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lord Garma Zabi
03-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Here is a quick explination on everything.

Posting is key to get your character everything he needs. By posting you get experience and rupees. Experience will level up your character so he/she will do better in battle. Rupees can buy you all sorts of things, from weapons to potions. You can also upgrade your name appearance with rupees as well. It can also change your name title(like you are a junior member right now, you can change that when you get enough rupees). You can buy your weapons and such in the item shop in the rpg dropdown list. Once you buy your weapons you are ready to battle, so I'll explain this as well.

Battling in this rpg is turnbased. Each person goes back and forth, chosing from a range of commands and giving a result. The battle ends when some either gives up, or someone dies. To start a battle, simply to go the battle arena in the rpg dropdown list, and once you are directed to the page, click New Battle. This will take you to a page with just basic information needed to start the battle. Once you enter all the info required, a PM will be sent to you and your opponent, along with a link so you don't have to input all the information on the Battle Arena main page.

I hope that helps explain most of what you need to know, but if you wanna know anything else, or just want some tips, PM me anytime you want. Good luck and have fun:D

Knuffle Bunny
03-16-2006, 09:55 AM
hajimemashite! (nice to meet you)
welcome to AF! have funa nd post alot.
If your bored or need help just PM me!!!
hope you enjoy yourself. :P

-Kaoru-
03-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum TomHash!

^_^

Capo
03-16-2006, 10:22 AM
hey guys :D

I'm new here(^^)
Anime is good!
I draw myself.

uh, can somebody explain me that RPG thingy?
lol.

I want Friends here XD

Welcome to AF! RPG= role playing game.
Boring if you ask me.
Welp, have fun don't spam and read the rules.
There's my two cents.
<3
-!Capo!-

TomHash
03-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Woooooow,

Are these all automessages or,
Does everybody rock here with posting:P
U are all sooo nice!!! and Garma Zabi u definately rock!
What the hell, That reply is as big as uh...
BIG...

I think I will stay here very long!

bafflequeen
03-16-2006, 02:21 PM
hello TomHash
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

philmaster628
03-16-2006, 03:37 PM
hi n welcome to animeforum

The Rebel
03-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Hello and welcome. If you need anything, just let me know. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

Hanyou Inuyasha
03-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, cya around

Lady_Izayoi
03-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.

Feel free to pm me if you need help with anything or just look for a new friend to chat with.

iernt8
03-16-2006, 05:33 PM
hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
pm me if you wanna talk or be friends
the rpg is is when you post you get exp for you guy and he grows levels you then cahllenge someone and see who wins
cya on the forums

harakiri
03-16-2006, 05:52 PM
hey. welcome to the forum. hope you like it here. have fun.

Lilium Filix
03-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey and welcome to AnimeForums! Be sure to read the rules and follow them, and most important of all have fun because that's what we're here for! ^~ If you are in need of any assistance whatsoever just drop me a private message.

Here are some basic info for rpg:

RPG is Roleplaying, and by that you can be anything you want given that it is appropriate of course xp. You can choose from a variety of different characters such as: Elves, ninjas, warriors, magicians, wolves, cats, fox people, humans, aliens, soldiers, or an existing person or anime character, and many more. Once you have chosen what you want to be the next step is to think of a personality for your character, of course there is always the choice of being yourself! Once you thought of your personality you then have to talk and act like your character, for example if you are a ninja, you have to talk like a ninja (Well not nesacarily of course, it's your choice to act like yourself, or create a whole new personality, either way it's really just up to you)

Next, you can go to User CP and click on edit rpg stats, there you will find a step by step process of creating your character. You can also give your character weapons and potions by going to the AF store, however to buy items you need rupees, to get rupees you simply need to post, or someone can donate to you. Rupees can also be used for all sorts of things, like buying yourself a ticket in the AF chatroom to be able to enter the Misc. room, or you can use rupees to play games in the the chatroom, such as blackjack and the slot machine.

If you wish to battle someone you simply just go to the battle arena, there it will take you through a step by step process to prepaer yourself for a battle, if you don't want to go to the battle arena there is always the chatroom, there you can benefit by seeing others battle in chat or you can also challenge others in chat aswell, and of course it's a "chatroom"so you can just chat with other people.

Anyways I hope I this helped! Happy Posting!
~AEK~

Rhode Camelot
03-17-2006, 12:45 AM
Heya, welcome to AnimeForum. Read the rules and don't spam. Enjoy and have fun while you're here.

Wonderwice
03-17-2006, 12:10 PM
hiya and welcome to the AF!
have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
read the rules and follow them, or Iíll eat you -^___^-
if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
you can always PM me.
~bye
J.A.G.

TomHash
03-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Hiaya

It's good to see so much people replying.<<or whatever you call it..
Really gratefull to the post of Angel_Eyes_Kakashi.
U helped me alot :D

And Sarah91 told me about you, just_a_girl!

Martherus
03-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Hiya ThomHashh..! =)
oh noo... never saw this.. boehoee... ^^
Well, hope you enjoy it here..
I'd liked your prasentation btw.. ^^ sooooo funnyy
Nouja.. als je dingen niet weet.. wat je vast wel weet^^ kan je het altijd vragen =) En dan heeeeeeeeeeel misschien weet in het ook.. -.-'
cya later

Sarah

Wonderwice
03-17-2006, 12:42 PM
OOHHH...-slaat zichzelf voor het hoofd- is waar ook ^^"
Jij bent ook nederlands...Nou heb ik niet mijn mooie nederlandse welkom gedaan ;___;
Nougoed, ik dus ook, en met problemen weet je me altijd wel te vinden, neem ik aan ^.~
Ik ben niet zo eng als ik klink...meestal xD
Nagoed ^^, if you need any help...I'll be there for ya <33

TomHash
03-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Owkeee:D

Sounds good!
En Sarah91 dankje voor je hulp!
En Just_a_Girl je bent helemaal niet eng, misschien kompt dat doordat sarah me dat al verteld had :D.

xiaxtuxning
03-17-2006, 12:49 PM
hey welcome to AF....its pretty nice to meet ya.......u can be my buddy anytime....

sumomo cute
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi and welcome! I'm kinda new to. So I don't know a whole lot. But I'd like to welcome you!

suky
03-17-2006, 01:28 PM
:bigannoun........................................ ..
:welcome: Welcome to af! have fun, don't spam, read the rule(that's really important):p

poppy
03-17-2006, 01:49 PM
smiliness!!
be happy new person
smile for me

TomHash
03-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Smile :d :d

Martherus
03-18-2006, 07:03 AM
hiiiiiiya Tomhashhh..
Ik verveel me zoo.. dat ik JOU ga vervelen muhahah..^^
Naja.. veel succes met dat opnemen van die film xD
But I'm not the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh fan.. =P
See ya!

Vagary
03-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around!! ^_^

Martherus
03-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Soooo... you want a hole different comment? Well then you get it!^^
Hiya!
How are u?
Hope you having a Friking good time here!^^
Well meet you at friday night? XD
Oh.. and I'll be watching you! O.O
better? ^^
hope so..
cya

animeglobe
03-18-2006, 04:42 PM
hiiiii welcome to af pm me please i'd love to be your friend..^^ anyway have funz and don't spam -runs away-

.Alumina
03-18-2006, 05:27 PM
hiya welcome to AF! PM me if u wanna be friends!

ancientsilence
03-19-2006, 01:26 AM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*