PDA

View Full Version : Have No Fear, Grey Fox is HEREEE!

GreyFox37
03-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey hey, I'm late on a formal introduction! I'm Grey Fox, not the ninja, the animal, ha ha ha (and 37 is my lucky number). Grey or Foxy (for the ladies) will do. Most of you have already met me and have instantly loved or hated me, whoopie! I'mk a jackass, so, don't worry. If I find you intelligent or funny, or if you respect me, I respect you. Otherwise, I'll tease :D

I'm into computer technology and games, college football and hoops, photography, beer tasting, music, hiking, 4x4 driving, and texas hold'em.

I'm a University of Arizona Alumni, majored in CIS, minored in WWII history. Going to ITT to complete a masters in Internet Security.

I am a network administrator for Cisco Systems and I am about to travel a lot this summer, yay!

I'm 23 and engaged for a year to my 3 year college sweetie. We plan on marriage after she graduates from college. She is 26.

Well, that's about it.

Ayame_Sohma
03-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Hello and welcome to Anime forum

i hope you will enjoy your time here

If you need a friend or just help, let me know

Take care

xxxx

Yamanaka_Ino
03-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome. I'm also kind of new, but no luck with any body here... they must think I'm too weird!!:D Well, have a fun time traveling, and I'm willing to be your bud if no one else is. Take care, Foxxy!

---Tori

bafflequeen
03-15-2006, 04:33 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you have fun posting and meeting new people

ancientsilence
03-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Hello there, and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Opinionated
03-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Yo, welcome, follow the rules and all that good stuff. I'm here to give you the good tips:

Turn off the auto subscribe unless you enjoy deleting emails.
Use proper grammar. Make yourself look smart.
The search button is your friend.
So is the bank
Learn to debate logically and intelligently. It'll also make you look smart.

animeglobe
03-15-2006, 06:23 PM
hi there..oh i like your siggy. lol anyway welcome to af have fun and don't spam feel free to pm me anytime..trust me i don't bite lol

iernt8
03-15-2006, 06:26 PM
yea already up to 64 posts i see
well anyways welcome hope you have a great time

The Rebel
03-16-2006, 02:01 AM
*walks in and see's a whole room of newbies* NO WAY! *runs up to a newbie* Hello and welcome to animeforum. If you need a friend or just help, let me know. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more, but I have to get to greeting the others, TTYL.

-Kaoru-
03-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum GreyFox!

^_^

Knuffle Bunny
03-16-2006, 10:02 AM
hajimemashite.
welcome to anime forums. ^^
hope you have fun. and post alot.

GreyFox37
03-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Good lord, never seen so many interesting people.

As for "debating" logically. Who needs that when acting like an idiot can get you laugh AND make uptight people mad at the same time! :D

Like my sig, eh? Yeah, I like to keep things simple. Put Lute Olson, the coach of the basketball team on with my old school's logo, and BAM! Herpes :P

Wonderwice
03-17-2006, 12:06 PM
hiya and welcome to the AF!
have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
read the rules and follow them, or Iíll eat you -^___^-
if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
you can always PM me.
~bye
J.A.G.

poppy
03-17-2006, 12:43 PM
i woudnt give myself the nickname foxy
(but then i do know a complete idiot generally referred to as foxy real name sean fox i think)
be happy and new and nice
live forever!!!

philmaster628
03-17-2006, 03:14 PM
hi n welcome

miwa01
03-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/FFadvent.jpg