PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!!

Yugure's Goddess
03-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Hello all! I am new to this forum... well not really I registered a long time ago but I haven't been able to get on for some time. (and probalby won't for sometime more)

well here's a little run-down on who I am:

Name: Danielle (most friends call me Dani and all of you can, too!)

Approximate Age: I'm in high school and do not feel comfortable giving more info than that

Personality: I like to try and solve conflicts because i do NOT like fights. They make me sad! I try to be nice but every now and then I do indulge in my own little squables ((sp?)) with others. (hey i didn't say i was perfect). A lot of the time when I get happy, I REALLY get happy. meaning i become a hyper skisto that you should fear! ^_^

Appearance: well... I look like a human...

Obsessions: Anime bishounen. Every Anime I've ever seen! (Rah Xephon, Cowboy Bebop, InuYasha, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Every Dragonball series, FLCL, ArgentOsoma, .hack//legend of the Twilight, Witch Hunter Robin, Paranoia Agent, Ghost In the Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, etc.) and I love Kikyou from InuYasha... (Bashing her often starts many fights with me! ^_^) Do As Infinity, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and generally and genre of music! as well as drawing, reading, writing, playing guitar, playing my clarinet, playing RPGs and glomping anyone I possibly can (virtuely and in real life- you have no idea how many times my friends have left my pressence limping-and I am NOT JOKING!!)

well do you love me or do you love me?

((WARNING: I have 4 personalities: Dani is innocent and loving but ditsy and a push-over in any situation, Dude is the exact opposite of Dani, Special Ed is well.... special, and Johnson is perverted to the... sorry i shouldn't say that here!))

Well I'm sure I'll love it here! It's very nice!!

love
dani
dude

Myrcice Maeghym
03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Not sure whether to say Welcome Back, or Welcome...o_o
So I say both! :3
Enjoy your time here at AF!!

<3 Devy-K.

Yugure's Goddess
03-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Aww... now I have to some how force myself to have a good time (thanks a lot!!) j/k ;)

well thanks for welcoming me!

:D

love
dani
dude

Myrcice Maeghym
03-11-2006, 06:11 PM
You're very...Er...Welcome..? O_o;

XD

~=Lord Canti=~
03-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Coooooolnoess!! hello and Weeelcome to AF !! eventhough its easy to get banned here by chatting, but its really a lot of fun!! ^^ be good, or else you will never have that much fun as you had once XD
Bai fer now!!
~Canti~

German_Sniper9
03-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Rawr:angry1:

The Rebel
03-11-2006, 11:46 PM
*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help or just a friend, I'll be glad to do what I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

Depressed_Angel
03-11-2006, 11:58 PM
welcome to af and hope u have fun, if u need help or just wanna chat feel free to message me

The Wing Man
03-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Hey there yg, i hope you enjoy being part of af.

saskie
03-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Welcome back! ^__^V

Yumi Takeshi
03-12-2006, 04:29 AM
Welcome to the forums.

YaiiShi°
03-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Shia-san
03-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi welcome to AF. Have fun and follow the rules ^_^

-Kaoru-
03-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Hello and welcome Danielle!

^_^

Baka
03-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun.

ancientsilence
03-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Yugure's Goddess
03-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Aww... you guys are so great and I am enjoying my time here- except there's one problem I don't know my Battle number and can't check out the battle arena. I've done everything else that I have to I just can't Battle anybody.

oh and here...:awe: <<<<Me (or at least Dani) to the rules.

I can do some pretty funny and colorful conversations with other people and my personalities.

Dani: Wanna chat?

Dude: I don't so shutup!

Johnson: *laughs* yes, please do. None of use want to see that.

Dani: *cries hysterically*

~*~*~*~*~

see?

....ok.... I thought that it was funny so forget all of you!

Dani: Dude, be nice

Dude: Why you,

(The rest of Dude's actions and words are censored.)

love
dani
dude

Lord Garma Zabi
03-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Hello, and welcome the forums. BTW, Kikiyo sucks:p

J/K:D :D :D :D

Have fun, and pm me if you're ever bored and wanna chat, because most of the time, the odds are that I will be bored too.

Yugure's Goddess
03-15-2006, 12:24 PM
.... don't say that!! I worship Kikyou!.... but don't worry, I'm not a Kagome Hater. I just don't like her half as much as I love Kikyou.

and thank you all for welcoming me!! I love you all! *glomps all 14 times*

Lord Garma Zabi
03-15-2006, 12:37 PM
.... don't say that!! I worship Kikyou!.... but don't worry, I'm not a Kagome Hater. I just don't like her half as much as I love Kikyou.

and thank you all for welcoming me!! I love you all! *glomps all 14 times*
That has to be some sort of a glomping record, XD

Wonderwice
03-15-2006, 01:49 PM
hiya and welcome to the AF!
have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^- if you have any questions,
if you need anything or just want to talk
you can always PM me.
~bye
J.A.G.

skater2791
03-15-2006, 02:48 PM
hello daniel, welcome. if u need a friend or wanna talk, pm me. P.s. i like pokemom to :D later

bafflequeen
03-15-2006, 02:49 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

飛竜
03-16-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey hello and welcome to Anime Forum, Yugure's Goddess. I'm Kusanagi Masaru who called the Lone Wolf. It is good to meet you now. Anyways please read the rules and have enjoy. :cool:

Seldrima
03-19-2006, 02:48 AM
'Ello and welcome to AF I hope you enjoy your stay, have fun and follow the rules^^

Yugure's Goddess
03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
That has to be some sort of a glomping record, XD

actually no, it isn't! a freind of mine on another forum had some one make her a siggy and in her siggy above the one made by her friend The she put

"siggy by jill thanks jill *glomps 5 billion times*"

I couldn't stop laughing.

oh and, skater2791, I'm gonna kill you for calling me Daniel that is a boy's name. I am a girl and my name is Danielle!! so don't call me daniel... it hurts my feelings! * cries hysterically* nobody loves me!!

...........anyway you're all great and I love you all so much for welcoming me!!

oh and i forgot a few animes: Angel Santuary, Berserk, Read Or Die, any movie by Miyazaki, Zoids, Love Hina, Every Gundam Saga, and that's all I can think of right now...

^_^ I like anime...and I'm not very picky about it... I don't think so at least.

love
dani
dude