PDA

View Full Version : hand-to-hand jak vs ratchet

darkfire01
02-02-2006, 09:47 AM
i was wondering who you think would win in a hand-to-hand combat between jak and ratchet. no weapons allowed only your own powers and skills are allowed. who do you think would win. i think jak would win personally.

ushi
02-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Ratchet, duh, because Jak is stupid, and if they both had weapons well Ratchet would still win, and if Clank fought against Daxter Clank could win because he can turn into a gigantic robotic hulk.

Xieshunnuan
02-02-2006, 10:38 AM
I lik Rachet better........biigggerrrr ggguuuuunnnnnnnssss...

Mushrambo
02-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Ushi and X read more carefully. she said HAND TO HAND combat not the weapons. Jak would win hands down since they are allowed to use their powers in combat then Jak's dark and light Eco forms would dominate ratchet. I don't really like ratchet cause he reminds me of Daxter which in my case I think he is a rip off of Daxter. Daxter could beat Clank if he didn't turn into a hulk and didn't use any special robot powers. Plz read the topic u 2 next time before u post plz it would help alot though I am not putting down ur opinions cause they make since but they just weren't for this thread cause she said hand to hand combat.

NinjaSniper
02-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Hmm...that's a tuff decision. If I had to choose one I would probably choose Jak even though I like Ratchet more.^^

~NinjaSniper

Chaos Master Dark
02-02-2006, 09:23 PM
uhh...
Jaks the only one that can attack with out a weapon...
this is pointless...

nega_knives
02-02-2006, 10:14 PM
I would have to say jak.

darkfire01
02-21-2006, 01:33 PM
I changed my mind, Ratchet is better than Jak. Ratchet is better because he’s so furry and cute… if they sold stuffed ratchet plushies and dildos I would so totally buy them.

anime911
02-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Ushi and X read more carefully. she said HAND TO HAND combat not the weapons. Jak would win hands down since they are allowed to use their powers in combat then Jak's dark and light Eco forms would dominate ratchet. I don't really like ratchet cause he reminds me of Daxter which in my case I think he is a rip off of Daxter. Daxter could beat Clank if he didn't turn into a hulk and didn't use any special robot powers. Plz read the topic u 2 next time before u post plz it would help alot though I am not putting down ur opinions cause they make since but they just weren't for this thread cause she said hand to hand combat.
Everything Mushrambo said is true Jak would Kill Rachet. All he does is run around with some type of wepon.

darkfire01
02-23-2006, 07:15 PM
don't mind my last post(sorta mine anyway) my friend hacked into my account and posted that. JAK WOULD TOTALLY DOMINATE OVER RATCHET ANYDAY!!!

Leo757
02-24-2006, 07:03 AM
Ratchet, duh, because Jak is stupid, and if they both had weapons well Ratchet would still win, and if Clank fought against Daxter Clank could win because he can turn into a gigantic robotic hulk.
how in the world could u say that aint no way in the world ratchet can be Jak in hand to hand combat. Tell me all he know how to use is guns and swing a wrench. Jak knows how to fight with is hands esspecially when he punches and his hand gets bigger. And daxter could be clank anydays u know why cause daxter is faster thats y.

Leo757
02-24-2006, 07:03 AM
how in the world could u say that aint no way in the world ratchet can be Jak in hand to hand combat. Tell me all he know how to use is guns and swing a wrench. Jak knows how to fight with is hands esspecially when he punches and his hand gets bigger. And daxter could be clank anydays u know why cause daxter is faster thats y.

solid8baller
02-24-2006, 08:31 AM
i think jak would win considering i beat all his games that he has out and just because jak is good with fighting hand to hand combat

bug
02-24-2006, 11:48 PM
I would say Jak cause ratchet has only what, 3 attacks and his 3 combo attack is slower then Jaks 4 combo attack. Plus in hand-to-hand combat u cant use weapons and the ranch is a weapon.