PDA

View Full Version : Belldandy Wallpaper

Shadow Lynx
02-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Well a while back I posted my first wallpaper I'd done here, so here goes my second real attempt. I would like opinions on it, and how I may improve it, I feel like I've gotten a lot better, especially in the composition aspects of wallpapering recently so I thought I'd share this all with you.

I put quite a bit of work into this, although it's very simple I feel that it doesn't need anything fancy. I tried to give this wallpaper a very personal feel and I think it really sets a good mood, yes it's simplistic, but I put a good two days of work into it.

Anyway thanks for taking a look, and please post your thoughts on it! :p

Foxxer
02-09-2006, 10:46 AM
I really like it. Composition is good, color scheme is good, the character is crisp and clean, the background is visually interesting without drawing too much attention to itself. Extra points for putting the whole picture on a slant, which makes it even more interesting. Nicely done!

EternalBlue
02-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Definitely a wally I'm saving XD. The composition is fairly good, and the scan is clear and good quality. The one thing that bugs me is the lighting on the fence thing(whatever she's leaning on lol). It just feels strange to me that it would reflect light like that. I can't really explain it, but it just bugs me XD. Anyways *saves* Keep up the good work :)

Qeeun
02-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Very nice, and good quality.
It's a keeper!!

Shadow Lynx
02-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Well I can explain slightly odd lighting thing you pointed out, it's because the scan was originally a night time scene. And thank you for the positive feedback!

MuZ0NaZ
02-12-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm not really a fan of dry brush-like effect, but I admit it looks good here. Just the colours are a bit too cold, especially the highlights.