PDA

View Full Version : CCS: Kero debate

skywalker001
01-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi my best friend and I are debating about Kero. The debate
is; is he a bear or a mouse. I say bear am I right.

P.S. I am a guy who likes CCS is that wrong.

Angel~Eyes
01-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Hee, first of all, no it is not wrong for someone of the male gender to like CCS^^ Secondly, I don't think you can classify Kero as either a bear or a mouse. When he transforms, he more resembles a lion that a bear or mouse. In my opinion, Kero is a guardian beast who somewhat resembles a member of the cat family...but I don't think you can actually call him a lion because he was created by Clow Reed. I hope that helped...^^

Luv Angel Eyes

Bluefox-chan
01-25-2006, 10:07 PM
my cousin thinks hes a squirell as for me i think hes a flying bear..hes so cute...
i dont think its weird that u like ccs its a great show!!!
well got to go peace!

Sora-Neko
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
I think he's meant to look like a teddy bear with big ears and low eyes in his temorary form. But his true form is more tiger/lion like so....

IceDragon_1552
01-26-2006, 07:10 PM
He sort of changes completly when transforms, but if you're talking about his usual form (which I think you are), then I agree with you. He looks like a teddy bear+wings ^^

I don't think it's wierd for a boy to like CCS, so don't worry!

Sora-Neko
01-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah, CSS is totally a unisex anime!

Fabala
01-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Hee, first of all, no it is not wrong for someone of the male gender to like CCS^^ Secondly, I don't think you can classify Kero as either a bear or a mouse. When he transforms, he more resembles a lion that a bear or mouse. In my opinion, Kero is a guardian beast who somewhat resembles a member of the cat family...but I don't think you can actually call him a lion because he was created by Clow Reed. I hope that helped...^^

Luv Angel Eyes
I haven't really watched the show, but regardless I DO know what he looks looks like in both forms. I tend to lean toward answering as Angel here did. In the other form, he greatly resembles a lion (more a lioness, actually). I tend to think his small form is like an oddly-drawn kitten, or cub, of sorts.

Ωmega
01-28-2006, 12:19 PM
well, hes supposed to resemble a stuffed animal, so when Sakura's brother/dad/or anyone else who isnt supposed to know about him dont pay too much attention to him. They'll just see him as some kinda cute stuffed animal. When he transformes into his other form, hes like a tiger/lion mix.

The only thing bear-like about him are his ears when hes in "stuffed animal" mode

Sora-Neko
01-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I can sort of agree to MaruDashi-san. (*spoiler*) But I remember in the CCS: Master Of The Clow manga Sakura trying to make a homemade teddy bear for Yukito and that bear looking like Kero despite her efforts of trying to fix it. And in another volume Kero was comparing himself to the teddy bear that Syoaran gave to Sakura.

skywalker001
01-31-2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks everybody. I had a feeling noone would think I'm weird for being a boy who likes CCS. Anyway I like the points that you have made. Thank you very much.

retro
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Thanks everybody. I had a feeling noone would think I'm weird for being a boy who likes CCS. Anyway I like the points that you have made. Thank you very much. We have a thread about this who thought he might be seen as weird for liking CCS ... trust me your not by far, i own all the TV series & the movies ( me = boy..man >_< )

bleh CCS is for all

EDIT: page 2 of this forum section has a thread on CCS by murderdolly? have a looky um okay.

juji-san
02-04-2006, 06:19 AM
i think kero isn't any animal, i mean, he was created by clow reed so he can't exactly go by the story "when a mommy bear/mouse and a daddy bear/mouse..." can he??
but i agree with most of the people one here, he is definetely a lion in true form. and he cant be a cat in temporary form because then he would look like spinel sun!!

p.s. CCS is soooooo totally unisex!

Sora-Neko
02-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Good point Juji-san! Bravo!!

Myst Taylor
02-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Kero isn't a bear or a mouse. He's a demon. And yes it's true he looks like a lion when he transform. I still think little Kero is cuter though. And no it's not wrong for a male to like CCS. I have a friend who loves CCS (he thinks Sakura is cute) and yeah, HE is a male.

skywalker001
02-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Once again thanks very much guys. :laugh:

Sora-Neko
02-09-2006, 11:03 AM
You're welcome ^^

Myst Taylor
02-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Once again thanks very much guys. :laugh:No problem! :D

Misaki_San
04-29-2006, 12:05 AM
Bear or mouse? Uhh I cant really decide so I would have to say a, "BOUSE!!!!" Lol. Bear and mouse put together.

_allismine_
05-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Kero's neither, he's just a unique magical beast in his own right. Like dragons, and griffins and stuff.

Although I do have to say he looks lion-ish in his true form.

Mamushi
06-10-2006, 10:23 AM
He is a lion! Absolutely!

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-04-2006, 12:49 PM
When it is not transformed it is kinda like a kawaii bear who is a little like a mouse he is more like a kawaii bear but when it transforms it is a lion.

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Didn't ever Sakura brother and Dad notice kero flying? ^^;;;;;;;

Ami~chan
07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
He's a living plushie with a love of video games and sweets.

skywalker001
07-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Thank you for your oppinions everyone. I know, it's been a VERY long time since I posted but I'm back.

Chaux
07-16-2006, 08:16 PM
i like ccs too! lol, anyways, yea, i say he looks like someone in the cat family, and in his true form, hes looks like a lion (rooar! xD)
but kero is not an animal, lol. ^^
He's a living plushie with a love of video games and sweets, like ami~chan says! ^^
lol

~inuyasha

Nala_Yoshi
07-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks everybody. I had a feeling noone would think I'm weird for being a boy who likes CCS. Anyway I like the points that you have made. Thank you very much.
Dude, don't worry about it!! I'm a guy and I LOVE CCS!! Oh, and just to let you know: I was at this years AX and we share the same liking to CCS with 20,000 to 30,000 other guys that were at the CLAMP appearence! Oh, and about Kero...I believe he resembles a stuffed bear until he transforms.

MistaCloudStrife
07-18-2006, 08:18 PM
I think he's a miniature stuffed animal version of his real form. A lion. Look at his tail, it's long unlike a bear's and he has fur at the tip, just like a lion. I see no reason to have his stuffed animal form a different animal than his actual form.

Nala_Yoshi
07-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Heh! i wa watching CCS yesterday and realized that...the whole tail thing so yeah i guess your right because he does have a long tail in his small form.

A True Friend
09-10-2006, 10:24 AM
bear

Doriimu
09-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Well, Kerochan looks like a bear, but I'd also say he was more lion than bear. Maybe both? x_x

razzen88
09-26-2006, 05:17 PM
bear-lion? a new breed? i think a lion and maybe a lion cub when he is in his small form

HyperHacker
09-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Lion, for sure. Many stuffed lions tend to look like bears. I had (probably still have) a few of them.

Also I love CCS and I'm a dude.

Alice Lost
10-13-2006, 11:13 AM
To tell you the truth, I think small Kero is a hybrid. This is only my opinion.

asian_brad
10-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Actually hhe's some kind of lion hybrid creature when he turns into his larger form. As for his small pocket sized form, I'd say he looks more like a mix between a mouse and a cat.

thesilentraven
10-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Kero is a cat if I had to absoultely take a jab at it. But that being said hes also ten kinds of awesome. I mean how many creatures can say they dzed off for what was it twenty years and still look not a day over 300 I mean honestly?

_CTA_
10-19-2006, 12:04 PM
seriously, kero doesnt have pointy ears like a rabbit. DUH hes a bear!!

Alice Lost
10-21-2006, 10:13 AM
A cat with bear cub ears and wings. I think the tail is from a lion. Kero does look like a plush toy! Hee Hee!

Alakina Paysinger

aly_angelflight
11-23-2006, 07:24 PM
If you ask me, Kero in plushie form looks like a lion cub with wings... Kero in guardian form is doubtlessly a lion with wings. So Kero can be a lion.

Princess Hoshi
11-24-2006, 10:00 AM
I think he is just a magical animal made up for CCS. But he does look like a Lion or a Griffin when he transforms into his real state of Keroberos. :D

Mizuhara Chiyo
12-05-2006, 11:32 AM
If you ask me, Kero in plushie form looks like a lion cub with wings... Kero in guardian form is doubtlessly a lion with wings. So Kero can be a lion.

Couldn't said it better myself in terms what I though he looked like but I'll also add in both forms he's a cutie. *Hugs the Kero plushie form*

Bibi of the Blue Sea
12-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Yeah I agree with the previous post, Kero is a lion-like creature.

negative_18
12-09-2006, 10:29 PM
yea, he is lion like ^.^
hey i was wondering what happens to sakura and syaoran in the end?

wasspam
12-13-2006, 05:53 PM
I wonder what happened to Kero when the series ended? If you were Kero, wouldn't you get bored of being stuck as a stuffed animal in Sakura's room for the rest of your life? Poor guy, I pity him...

arthas-old
12-23-2006, 07:34 AM

Luv Angel Eyes
he is kinda like a lion and eagle combined...(eagle becuz of the wings..lol..)
anyways he looks majestic...

Alice Lost
12-23-2006, 08:09 AM
I also think Kero is like a lion with wings in a way (plush toy form).

hey i was wondering what happens to sakura and syaoran in the end?

If you would like a spoiler, you can PM me and ask.

HyperHacker
12-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Kero is a cat if I had to absoultely take a jab at it. But that being said hes also ten kinds of awesome. I mean how many creatures can say they dzed off for what was it twenty years and still look not a day over 300 I mean honestly?
Indeed. Personally, I love how he pigs out on food much, much bigger than him. :D

negative_18
12-25-2006, 10:16 PM
If you would like a spoiler, you can PM me and ask.
thanks, but i found out on the internet (you've just gotta love wikipedia)
i wish something more happened between them but i'm satisfied :)

and i just absolutely love Kero. he's so cute and has a funny attitude, and appetite :D

Kiishim Silhou
01-17-2007, 05:24 PM
It's not weird! It's like asking if it's alright for a girl to like DBZ (i like it and my favorite is Gohan) I think Kero is part of the kitty family but then I think do kittys have round-ish ears?

Lord_Liberty
01-19-2007, 03:08 PM
He's a bear. I don't like him. I can't stand people like him (though, granted, I have an appetite similar to his...). Plus, he interrupts EVERY TIME Syaoran/Sakura tries to confess. Notice that the only time Sakura could tell him was in the think slice of time when Kero was disintragted or whatever. Well, whatever, I agree with Syaoran on his assessment...Kero is a plush toy.