PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball AF

naruto207
01-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Dragonball AF is on www.myfavoritegame.com:D (http://www.myfavoritegame.com) :D :D

-Batman-
01-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Well now aren't you gullable? There is no Dragonball AF, there never will be a Dragonball AF. It's all a pile of fan service. Look at the pics from the series, 90% of them are alterd DBZ pics.

spawnexzero
01-18-2006, 11:24 AM
what the hell is dragonball AF

-Batman-
01-18-2006, 11:33 AM
what the hell is dragonball AF
There IS NO Dragonball AF. It's just a blown out fan fiction that was never published. Nothing more.

Shinji_Takada
01-18-2006, 11:34 AM
It's a fake story line of what happens after DBGT

Mugetsu
01-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Dragonball AF is fake. There is a thread for this already. It will never happen. The Dragonball series is over. Let Goku rest in piece.

Tenchu1973
01-18-2006, 01:16 PM
i heard in af frieza and cooler fuse each other to make one and also radtiz is now a super sayain

-Batman-
01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
i heard in af frieza and cooler fuse each other to make one and also radtiz is now a super sayain
THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A DRAGONBALL AF.

Mugetsu
01-18-2006, 04:52 PM
i heard in af frieza and cooler fuse each other to make one and also radtiz is now a super sayain Please refer to the posts above and below the one quoted.
Frieza & Cooler cannot fuse. Why? Because they're dead. Raditz cannot become a SS. Why? Because he's dead. AF is a fake. Let it die.

Tenchu1973
01-19-2006, 02:07 AM
but it's true u never know hwen it's coming out

red storm
01-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Oh on the contrary, I know exactly when it's comming out: Never.

Dragonball AF is an hoax, it's fake, it doesn't exist, it never will exist.

Tenchu1973
01-19-2006, 02:57 AM
then why does it show pic of goku in his super sayain 5 or 6 then???

red storm
01-19-2006, 03:19 AM
That, hon, is called fanart.

Even the links at Myfavouriteanime.com state that it's a fake, like this one: http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Dragon+Ball+AF

Storm Strife
01-19-2006, 03:27 AM
but it's true u never know hwen it's coming outhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonball_AF

Wikipedia is your friend. If you're too lazy to read through it all...

Dragon Ball AF is a non-existent anime or manga series that has been rumored to exist by many fans of the Dragon Ball manga and anime series. It is not only fictional, but a complete fabrication in itself, and a source of confusion and frustration to many fans.

The Dragon Ball fansite Daizenshuu EX has created a specifically-designed list of the features of AF that should disprove its existence to the especially obstinate. These are:

Lack of advertising in Japanese media.

This point includes print sources (such as the Japanese Shonen Jump), TV ads, and official Japanese websites. Since Dragon Ball is well-known throughout Japan, a sequel series would not be released unpromoted, nor would it go unnoticed by the Japanese population. Daizenshuu EX took advantage of this fact, however, as part of its 2004 April Fool's joke, creating both a "print ad" and a "TV commercial" from other sources. This material, bereft of its context, has since been cited as "evidence" for the existence of AF.

Lack of official announcements by Toriyama, Shueisha, or Toei Animation.

Tying in to the idea of "advertising" above, none of the official Japanese sources of Dragon Ball material have come forward with any news on the scale of AF. Such a series would warrant at least a comment, if not an elaborately-staged introduction, from one or more of these entities. Of course, this has not stopped fans from claiming that such an announcement has already taken place (though there is no record of one ever occurring).

Lack of articles, previews, or reviews of the series, in Japanese magazines or online blogs.

Note, however, that some Japanese fans have taken to commenting on the AF phenomenon outside of Japan, and this may be regarded as commentary on the "series" itself by those who do not speak Japanese. Indeed, the language barrier has often been a source of obfuscation, both for those who would believe the rumors, and those whose goal is to spread them further.

Lack of scans from manga releases or screen captures / movie clips from new episodes.

While many "faked" images (generally produced as humorous commentary on the rumors, or outside of AF but incorporated into it accidentally) do exist, there are no raw manga scans or unaltered screenshots available, anywhere. Particularly good artwork may be mistakenly viewed as "promotional art," but no media from within the manga/anime exists. Therefore, the burden of proof is on those who claim they own the series to put forth something they cannot possibly have (calls for such individuals to show whatever material they have are usually met by excuses or ad-hominem attacks).

Lack of scanlations or fansubs.

Ethical and legal issues aside, a series as popular as Dragon Ball would not long remain without a fan-translated version. The methods of digital distribution are such that it would be virtually impossible not to find such materials, even in a casual search. Neither of these two things exists, however.

Lack of official merchandise.

Dragon Ball is, and always has been, heavily marketed commercially. In Japan, a multitude of items, from action figures, to snacks, CDs, stationery, desks, and even children's eyedrops, have been sold as Dragon Ball products or endorsed by characters from the series. The lack of official AF merchandise, then, is a strong indicator that such a series does not in fact exist.

Official denial by both Viz Media and FUNimation.

Such denials would run counter to the financial interests of both of these companies (the distributors of Dragon Ball manga and anime in the US) were the rumors to be true. It is highly unlikely that they would categorically dismiss a property that could make them millions of dollars.

And if you still beleve that Dragonball AF exists despite the evidence in the link (and in my post), then I really, truely pity you....for about 0.5 seconds, after that I will just laugh at you.

naruto207
01-19-2006, 03:46 AM
it is true i soor it goku becomes ssj 5 and he becomes evil and he finds a plant and it is a 1000 times more graved then earth so he tranies there and finds a good looking girl and she is a god she see is goku and whats to have hes kid she wants to make the most powerful fighter and she did and she had a son but goku wasint they to see his kid and he was born as a ssjin 5 her mum what him to set of and find hie farhter [goku] and train with him

red storm
01-19-2006, 04:00 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how fanboys can ignore an intelligent, understandable post and come up with such garbage.

In case you had not yet noticed, Naruto207, there is no Dragonball AF, there has never been a comercial, fansubs, or anything suporting the existence of Dragonball AF.

naruto207
01-19-2006, 04:08 AM
it sowed me the epsodis and that is the info i got of that web site and it is true

red storm
01-19-2006, 04:20 AM
it sowed me the epsodis and that is the info i got of that web site and it is true
No it's not, try reading other more reliable sites.

There have been many arguments made as to why there is no way Dragonball AF could exist. Did you try reading Storm Strife's post?

There has been no media, no comercials, no merchandise, no fansubs.

Therefore, there is no Dragonball AF.

Storm Strife
01-19-2006, 04:21 AM
this guy's a 100% fanboy....only way you're gonna change his mind is by finding where he lives and forcefully causing extreme memory loss

....a task I would gladly take part in.

naruto207
01-19-2006, 04:25 AM
no not yet it exist but it well show on files exist yet thats what the mit name it

Storm Strife
01-19-2006, 04:39 AM
I have an important announcement.....today, something terrible happened. Today, the English language died. Let us all bow our heads in silence for the death of the English language.

*EDIT* Hold up two seconds....little thing that's bothered me about your sig pic, only just noticed it. Get yer own damn pic!

naruto207
01-19-2006, 04:52 AM
all right then i give in

red storm
01-19-2006, 05:14 AM
Naruto207, would you please stop double posting?

Storm Strife
01-19-2006, 05:30 AM
In reply to your statements Naruto:

Good that you're giving in. No point arguing for something that obviously doesn't exist. It just makes you look like a fool im my eyes.
Good that you're starting to beleve us. The evidence is there, you're welcome to look over it.
Sorry, but I don't want to go out with you.

Ollie
01-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Naruto207, would you please stop double posting?You would be wise to listen to this man.

Also, closing because this is topic is pointless.