PDA

View Full Version : [vote] Member's Choice - Winter Wallpaper Contest

MistressPookyChan
01-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Now is your chance to vote for your favorite wallpaper in the December wallpaper contest "Snowmen need love too". Go to the thread here (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=34979) to see the wallpapers.

A couple things to remember:
- vote for the WALLPAPER you like, not the artist. This is not a popularity contest.
- Don't try to rig votes by making multiple accounts. I can check IPs.
- Don't spam this thread by telling everyone who you voted for. The reason for this type of voting is to keep who you voted for private. Also, it will save people from hurting other's feelings.
- Most of all, have fun! This is not a life-changing contest; just something fun.

The contestants include (in order):
- Sword
- ChibiChibi
- buhbibutterfly
- Draconocturn
- SailorXxX
- ~World of Elegance~
- MichiMishMash
- TYF00N2
- akachan
- kuroimisa
- escaflownemoon

Since we have 11 participants, and the poll only allows me to have 10 voting options, please send your vote to me via Private Message! You can vote for 2 wallpapers. Voting ends in a week (January 9th).

happy voting!

MistressPookyChan
01-03-2006, 09:56 PM
keep voting! yay yay

BTW, we got snow yesterday, but it all melted. :( No snowmen for me. T-T

Sword
01-05-2006, 11:46 AM
People have to keep posting here to keep it on the 1st page of the animewallpapers.com section. We need everyone to be able to see it ^_^

MistressPookyChan
01-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I think people are afraid they will be spamming. I don't care if you all talk in here, just don't say who you voted for. XD

MistressPookyChan
01-07-2006, 09:42 AM
ok, i guess no one likes to talk about snowmen... Oh well...

You have until the end of the weekend to get your votes in!! Be the tie-breaker!

Yumi-chan
01-07-2006, 09:47 AM
snowmen are cool, it just that when i play with snow, my fingers hurt TT.TT

MistressPookyChan
01-07-2006, 01:07 PM
that is why you wear gloves or mittens, silly! Thankfully, pixilated snowmen aren't so cold. Did anyone hurt their fingers making their wallpaper? :)

Axel Stone
01-07-2006, 02:23 PM
You know what's really helpful? Those little hand-warming packets that you shake in the air. They heat up nicely and keep your hands nice and toasty even in the coldest regions! You just stick 'em in your gloves and, presto! Haha... but not Antarctica or something. :D

ChibiChibi
01-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Yay snowmen! I wonder who'll win!

MistressPookyChan
01-08-2006, 06:41 AM
The heat packs are great! I like to stick them in my mittens and my shoes.

I don't know who will win either! It's pretty much tied, hense why I want everyone to vote. XD

ChibiChibi
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Ooooooooooo, tied....very suspenseful. I've never used those heat packs but I've heard about them alot....I should see if they are in the stores I go to....

Draconocturn
01-09-2006, 03:12 PM
The suspense is KILLING ME!!! heh heh heh... I wish everyone luck.

*Shameless Plug* ....Vote for me!.... *Shameless Plug*

TYF00N2
01-09-2006, 04:49 PM
no snow :/ just rain cold wind....and hot coco :D

but anyway..you all know iam winning rite :D

MistressPookyChan
01-09-2006, 06:58 PM
no, I'm the winner! muhahaha! *cough*

You have about 12 hours until voting is closed, so hurry up!!

Ambroise Lacudra
01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
I want to vote twice.. Hahaha. *Is Axel Stone.* But yes... I'm certain that the ones I have chosen will prevail! I am using my telepathic abilities to see into the future... :O Hahaha.