PDA

View Full Version : Pudding Wallpaper

ChibiChibi
12-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Well, this is a wall that I made of Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew....I don't really know if I like the pudding cup behind the text though....I'm just kinda starting this so it'll change. The text I'm still pondering....I don't know if I want to change it or not....I dunno, any suggestions?

kuroimisa
12-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Hiya there ChibiChibi ^_^

Firstly I would have to point out that the scan quality is really quite bad [because perhaps the original scan was pretty small and it was perhaps, enlarged] - this should be fixed before you do anything else, I think. Extraction also might need a bit of improvement- I can't see it too clearly, but I suggest getting rid of the pink outer stroke or glow because it separates the scan from the background.

Hmmmm for the scan I think the font/text should be much smaller, and I do think the pudding should be gotten rid of ^_^; I'd also have the text in a colour taken from somewhere on the scan itself so then it looks more consistent. [probably a change of colour would be good] - if you also keep the abstract background, I'd also change the font to a more stronger, blocky font for the technical feeling. If you want to keep it to a more swirly type font, then I think the background would need perhaps a set of swirly brushes all over it ^_^ And with the text, I would put it right in the middle of the space between the left edge of the wallpaper and the scan to bring the focus closer to the scan- at the moment it's a bit orientated to the left, when it would be nicer if orientated to the right :)

As for the background, more abstract effects or maybe some brushes would be ideal ^_^

Overall, I would probably have a look at the scan quality first before you think about the background any further ~ kudos, and nice work ^_^V

boogerworm
12-29-2005, 10:50 PM
it sucks

MistressPookyChan
12-29-2005, 11:45 PM
boogerworm: don't be a troll. Warning given.

Mushrambo
12-30-2005, 12:19 AM
oooooohhhhh swirly@_@ lol anyway I like it. Make it a little clearer thought and put some more stuff in it and u might have a winner^_^ I am going to rep u anyway cause for one I like MewMew Power and two I like the way u did the wallpaper

Rose Pheonix
12-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Ooo, thats cute!! Better than what I can do, although what you
can maybe do is sharpen the pic a bit, like make it less blurry, ya
know^^ Its nice though, great job!! ^_^

Chobits67
06-04-2006, 11:17 AM
that is good Wallpaper you can also change some thing then it will look more beautiful.

ChibiChibi
06-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Ahhhhhhh! It's a thread that's come back to life from the grave! Zombie Thread! Zombie Thread! *Runs away*

Zoma the Forsaken
06-11-2006, 07:06 AM
dude chill out!!!...you are gonna be in trouble if u dont quit posting like this...so stop

Foxxer
06-11-2006, 02:35 PM
The scans of the girl and the pudding cup are really poor. You need to have much better quality scans for a good wallpaper.

The font you're using is interesting; I like it.

The spiral background could work, but it looks too regular. Try moving the center of the spiral away from the center of the wallpaper.

MistressPookyChan
06-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Warning given to the spammer. Keep it up and you could be banned.

Wolfsameri
06-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi my name is Wolfsameri.

MistressPookyChan
06-14-2006, 05:38 AM
warning for you too. If no one else talks about this wallpaper, the thread will be closed.

Kittyninjamewmew
06-14-2006, 09:39 AM
I think it's cool

Draconocturn
06-15-2006, 04:50 AM
Zombie thread indeed... heh heh heh. I would get rid of the pudding cup, it looks completely out of place. The font is nice, I like it too. The colors kinda weird me out, the glow around the char completely clashes with the background. I agree with the suggestion of the background being shifted a bit, as is it makes me a bit dizzy. Character itself, maybe find a better scan... your extraction is pretty good though. Keep working at it!

Ashram
06-15-2006, 04:56 AM
By, MistressPookyChan - boogerworm: don't be a troll. Warning given. Thank you for giving many people those warnings.

This Wallpaper by chibichibi personally is pretty good to me, she made a complex effort to make it look good.

ChibiChibi
06-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Gosh, why did you guys have to bring this wallpaper back up? Honestly, I think it's the worst I've done (in my oppinion). I'll show you the result of this wall as soon as I can get off of my brother's laptop.

Edit:And this is what I decided to do with the wall...completely start over

Kittyninjamewmew
06-20-2006, 08:20 AM
WOW! that's better than the last one!

Foxxer
06-29-2006, 12:36 PM
When I commented earlier, I didn't realize this was a zombie thread resurrected. Whups!

I do like the new wallpaper - very cute. My only comments would be that you cropped a little too close along her upper arm and her knee, and behind her tail, it looks like. Possibly also around the top of the hoop she's holding.

And the circles in the background have edges which are too pixellated.

Wolfsameri
07-04-2006, 03:20 PM
it's MUCH better than the last Pudding wallpaper

Samurai Mike
07-05-2006, 04:13 PM
wow it's like night and day,
you have Improved a lot.
i really dig the new WP very nice work...
and don't be ashamed of your older WP's
lol if you want a good laugh i could always post my first WP

now that was bad....LOL;)

Cantelope
07-05-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm so sorry, but I need to say, this thread would have been better off dead.

Ginny Weasley
07-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Hmm...well you did make some improvement, but I think you should experiment with the different types of properties in Photoshop/Paint Shop. Play around with some brushes, and experiment with color and texture. = )

MistressPookyChan
07-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Ginny, please look at the thread date. The thread has been dead for quite some time. Thanks!

Kittyninjamewmew
08-16-2006, 07:30 AM
Hey, MistressPookyChan? shouldn't u ask someone to close this thing?

MistressPookyChan
08-16-2006, 10:44 PM
I can close it myself, but I figured that if people just left it alone, it would die a natural death. I rarely close threads. I will close them if they are: full of spam, the artist asks me to, has nothing to do with anime wallpapers. If people still want to comment about the wallpaper, then cool! go for it! If no one wants to discuss it, then the thread will just drift away on its own.

Princess Cupcake
08-17-2006, 01:21 AM
I think the new one is a lot cuter. Nice work, Chibi. I especially like how the text is put.

Kittyninjamewmew
08-17-2006, 08:44 PM
ok sorry if i wuz rude...