PDA

View Full Version : GTO winter

MuZ0NaZ
12-29-2005, 02:47 PM
I am stuck. I dont want to colour anything, I have no ideas for background and the snow is crappy.
And I need help :/

Xian Pu
12-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Email me the extracted girl at [email protected] I got an idea for you.

escaflownemoon
12-29-2005, 05:30 PM
She looks lost...and without colouring her there I think is good. Now, my idea is make her surrounded by trees and since she got a cell phone in hand it makes that stand out. Something like that.

Raven
12-30-2005, 10:17 AM
>_< cold butt

It's fine without being colored, and the snow definately needs help. Try adding different layers, different sizes. Even though you might not see it, add some in front of her, some real close to the, well, I dunno, camera, 4th wall, uhh real close. Maybe un-smooth out the snow on the ground. It's snowing here and the stuff on the ground looks fluffy but not soft and fuzzy.
Other than that, it's a really good picture, and the way the bg is not all one flat color is great too.

Edit: afterthought: Oh, not all snow is round, some of it is sort of squared or chunky. Adding different shapes in there might also help.

Xian Pu
12-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Okay, I tweaked her in Paintshop Pro- why not follow something similar for the BG? A sorta kinda color BG? Just an idea.

MuZ0NaZ
12-31-2005, 09:41 AM
Thank you all, I'll try out the suggestions once I have time.