PDA

View Full Version : Do you think AKamatsu will continue a love hina series?

Masali
12-24-2005, 09:36 PM
I think it's doubtful, but there's always hope. For the record, I love love hina. It's one of favorite, if not my single favorite, anime. And I would like nothing more than a new series with the good ol' cast of Naru, Keitaro, Su, Motoko, and of course Tama-Chan. But this is just me, would you be in support of a new love hina? Or do you think that 2 would be too much? I think another movie, or miniseries would be benificial. The manga ofered closure to the series, the anime did not. So they released LH again, which was just...wtf? so that was just a little lame, I think a series covering the wedding, honeymoon, and affairs back at Hinata-sou would be very entertaining.

onibur23
12-26-2005, 07:22 AM
I don't think he will continue the series cause his doing the Negima series now. I have not seen the Love Hina anime is it the same as the manga, better or worse?

Chubakii
12-28-2005, 10:10 PM
well, its hard to say, but i hope he will, i'll watch the series 24/7! ^^

firemage
03-15-2006, 06:40 PM
i agree. i enjoy the series immenseley. think of how much more keitaro will get hit now that he's married!

bakakame
03-16-2006, 12:04 AM
I really wish he would, but I know he won't. I have all 14 volumes of the manga and the anime + christmas and spring movies (not the OVA though, that kinda sucked...)

Janethan23
03-16-2006, 03:11 AM
Love Hina is over
Keitaru already got Naru and there is no more to write about. When the lead characters are together there is nothing much to think off. You guys should be happy that it ended answering most of our questions unlike Ranma 1/2 where it went on as long as I remember but didn't go anywhere leaving a ton of loose ends.

However…
It would be interesting to see if the series continued because a new chapter in their lives would be something to follow. There is the story of how well Keitaro and Naru's relationship will endure life in Tokyo University since they finally made it. Motoko is now showing interest in Keitaro and has plans to follow them at the University by taking the exams. Kaolla and Shinobu will probably be seniors by that time and they'll be having their own stories to contribute especially Shinobu since she’ll be old enough or more ready to confess his love for Keitaro. Haruka and Seta had some sort of thing in the past and telling their story is also interesting. Mitzune will still be Mitzune doing her thing with alcohol and getting wasted but it would be interesting to see why she's doing all that... There must be a deeper meaning to her drinking. As for Otohime and Kanako… they better not give up on Keitaro just yet now that everything is out in the open.

Unless there are any indications or signs from Akamatsu planning on writing again we will never know won’t we? All we have is wishful thinking now and lot of fan fiction.

Chubakii
03-16-2006, 04:45 AM
i agree. i enjoy the series immenseley. think of how much more keitaro will get hit now that he's married!

huh? how's you know that the continuation--if there will be, is about keitarou getting married?

J.Rocketfingers
03-20-2006, 12:07 AM
hello yes most likely i've been hearing roumers about this i started a forum

but it got shut down anyway hopefully this if it is made will tie love hina into a ball with a happy end and if we are lucky a spinoff or speicl here or there
but since Akumatsu is on another project it is highly unlikely :( :(

Ps Love hina is the first manga i've ever read :P

ONE OF MY FAV PARTS

http://store.animeinternational.com/images/laminatedcards/091002130001.jpg

firemage
03-20-2006, 02:09 PM
huh? how's you know that the continuation--if there will be, is about keitarou getting married? it looks extremely possible, and masali even mentioned a wedding at the start of this forum.

Marrugi
03-20-2006, 02:16 PM
I wish he would but he won't

firemage
03-20-2006, 02:24 PM
how do you know that?

Naru Lover
05-06-2006, 02:01 AM
Although its true Keitaro and Naru are married if i can remember right Ema is the new kietaro in the building. After saying that i think its a window left open rather than a door that assures that we willget to read love hina(continuation)...Ill have to just stay with the new random adventures of da love hina gang in the new novel

firemage
05-08-2006, 05:41 PM
well, the thing i hate is how the anime and manga aren't the same. this applies to just about all anime.

i still have to read the manga. i've been watching the anime on youtube.