PDA

View Full Version : Tessa Chidori

Xian Pu
12-23-2005, 09:02 AM
This is the first wall that I've made in both PSP and Photoshop in a long, long time. Thing and problem is that I'm not sure where to go from here with it. Seems that text would be out of place, and so would an AS (Arm Slave- the mecha from the anime). So, yeah, what does this need? Help.

_CTA_
12-23-2005, 09:13 AM
so funky looking!!

ryoga-one
12-23-2005, 09:53 AM
maybe the katakana logo in the top left corner? im not sure how it'd look but try it and see...

the rest is A-OK

_CTA_
12-23-2005, 09:57 AM
y dont u add sousuke also?

shadow_stalker
12-23-2005, 09:57 AM
its not bad

Cantelope
12-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Did you create the BG from scratch in this one? If so, even though it's really boring in my opinion, I still compliment how you managed to flawlessly make the whole thing look like a single scan from a magazine or something, instead of two whole seperate items.

Xian Pu
12-23-2005, 10:11 AM
Did you create the BG from scratch in this one? If so, even though it's really boring in my opinion, I still compliment how you managed to flawlessly make the whole thing look like a single scan from a magazine or something, instead of two whole seperate items.

Yeah the BG is entirely scratch and I know it's boring, that's why I'm trying to figure out what to do with it- thanks though.

EternalBlue
12-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Hmm, I think I have a few ideas.

1. Make it a night scene with them walking through one of the roads/alleys in the anime.
2. Make the background black, and add in something similar to the aura that Sousuke's AS emits when it uses the Lambda Driver. It would work really well bursting out from bottom-right-mid-right-ish.

I'm sorry I can't give much more advice than that. My creativeness is kind of dead at the moment ^^;

Oh, and the extraction needs some work, there's a white outline in some places, and none in others. Of course, if you use the aura scheme, you could just glow them if you're lazy ^_~

The Rebel
12-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Is it suppost to look mated like that? I'd say touch up the color some, then MAYBE some text would work if you find just what's right for it. Otherwise, it lookes like it will be a winner.