PDA

View Full Version : Suzuka

D_Street
12-18-2005, 04:28 PM
I think this is a pretty good anime, but it only has 26 ep. So I was wondering if anyone could suggest something that is just as good as this romance anime. :)

Miya ling rose
12-22-2005, 05:06 PM
yes it does I like chobits and fruits basket. pm me if you want!

Saionji
01-10-2006, 11:12 PM
I just finished watching this series. I thought it was pretty good, but an overall let down. There isn't much to the series aside from the constant romantic strife between Suzuka and the lead male character, Yamato.

animeadmirer
01-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I watched it for a while and it's pretty good. But its just that not much happens at all it seems. There are a lot of events but relatively not that much progress or development as compared to the number of episodes and events.

[BlackDeath]
01-19-2006, 02:28 PM
I too have finished watching the whole series and my thoughts on it are that Akitsuki is a complete retard, the guy sure as hell doesn't understand things about relations with guys and girls and the guy is so stupid beyond belief, determined I give him that. I only feel sorry for Sakurai Honoka, falling for such a person then to be nelgected and ignored so much.

kurosaki
04-06-2006, 03:16 AM
I suggest you to watch I My Me Strawberry Eggs...

I have seen both Suzuka and Strawberry Eggs, and I think Strawberry Eggs has a better storyline. It's very touching, I even almost cry when it came to the ending, but it ends in a happy ending...

just see and prove that I'm right...

Misaki_San
04-18-2006, 07:50 PM
This anime was really good but I started to hate that Honoka girl. Gettin; in the way of their relation a stuff.