PDA

View Full Version : I"s Pure

MistaCloudStrife
12-18-2005, 01:44 PM
I just found out they're starting up this series....

It's based off of the EXTREMELY popular manga I"s... It's a pretty old manga, but it's still pretty well known. Some people even see it as THE best romance manga out there. I think otherwise but everyone has thier own opinion.

There has already been a 2 part OVA based on this... But this anime goes through the manga's story whereas the OVA made up an entirely new side story.

This anime/manga is made by the same person that made DNA2[Manga and Anime] and Video Girl AI[Manga and Anime]...

I think it's worth checking out. I'm sure it'll get more popular as the series progresses. Anyway, for who know how to get it... <_< >_> ...be sure to check it out. ^_^

EDIT: Alright... I've just watched the first episode(Yeah I made this thread before I even watched it) and I think it's great.

The art doesn't really follow the manga art like the DNA2 and Video Girl AI animes do but it's still really well done. The music is good and it keeps to the manga pretty well so far.

The only thing I have to pick at is they don't show you what Ishitaka is thinking like in the manga, so you kind of have to make an educated guess at what he's thinking through his actions.

I think it would help a great deal if you've already read the manga, so you won't have to use your imagination as much.