PDA

View Full Version : [mod] vacation

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2005, 08:05 PM
I will be gone next week (december 18-25) for a little holiday in Saipan. I won't be anywhere near a computer, so if you need assistance with the forum, contact the admin. Remember to follow the rules and to behave yourselves while I'm away. :)

LittleMomo
12-12-2005, 08:07 PM
I will be gone next week for a little holiday in saipan. I won't be anywhere near a computer, so if you need assistance with the forum, contact the admin. Remember to follow the rules and to behave yourselves while I'm away. :) Aww man! Oh well, have a great trip there and we'll behave.....I hope.:happy:

Fetal Fetish
12-12-2005, 08:10 PM
I would certainly behave for my favorite mod!Have a nice trip!

LittleMomo
12-12-2005, 08:11 PM
I would certainly behave for my favorite mod!Have a nice trip! Same here! :happy: We'll miss you and it's not the same without ya!

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2005, 08:17 PM
You are too kind! <3

Oh, and just because I am gone does not mean you are all free from having to make a wallpaper for the contest! ;) I'll be back in time for the end of the contest, so just submit them to the contest thread.

EternalBlue
12-13-2005, 01:01 AM
Have fun on the trip ^^. Unfortunately this comp(400MHz/192RAM[why oh why is it so low?!?]) that I'm using on vacation doesn't have/can't handle photoshop, so I won't be able to enter, but good luck to all of those who do ^^. Hope to see great works from everyone :D

Happy Holidays Pooky ^^

Italian_Thug
12-13-2005, 01:08 AM
All shall be done to make sure we do not incur the wrath of the great and powerful spookychan... just can't help but be afraid... :)

escaflownemoon
12-13-2005, 01:27 PM
I know I haven't been making any wallpapers so I'm pretty sure I am lacking creativity but I will enter the December Contest for sure because my holiday started yesterday. I got plenty of time to enter this one. No more exams YAY! Well, have a good vacation Pooky.

Wonderwice
12-13-2005, 01:32 PM
I will be gone next week (december 18-25) for a little holiday in Saipan. I won't be anywhere near a computer, so if you need assistance with the forum, contact the admin. Remember to follow the rules and to behave yourselves while I'm away. :)I hope you have a great vacation ^^, have fun!
I hope everyone will behave. At least I will.
bye ^^,

spX
12-13-2005, 02:08 PM
have a safe vacation!!! by safe i mean.. "safe" (you know) ajajaajjaj... anyways , enjoy your free time... (i want some...)