PDA

View Full Version : [mod] stop hijacking threads

MistressPookyChan
12-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Lately there have been people taking over other threads and changing their topics. This includes posting their own wallpaper, venting/ranting about something/someone, or discussing the anime itself instead of the wallpaper. Please do not change the subject of the thread from the original poster's wallpaper. Of course, the topic can be modified as conversation continues, but it must still be about the wallpaper.

- If you want to show off your own wallpaper, start your own thread.
- If you want to vent/rant; settle it in PM, talk to a mod/admin, or go to misc.
- If you want to talk about anime, go to one of the many anime forums here at AF.

LittleMomo
12-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Although I didn't do these things, I will follow them.:happy:

MistressPookyChan
12-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Thank you for reading! <3 I love how it is only the people that never do these sort of things that reads the mod threads...

LittleMomo
12-05-2005, 08:50 PM
You're very welcome! I now love the mods!:happy:

Xian Pu
12-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Isn't it ironic... don't you think?

Also, a question if I may... It's a form of highjacking- so could we avoid the 'it's awesome' comments that lend nothing to the thread? That'd be super peachy.

MistressPookyChan
12-05-2005, 08:59 PM
It's actually in the rules that that sort of post is not allowed (with examples!). So, I will start enforcing it more strictly if it is becoming that much of a problem.

Xian Pu
12-05-2005, 09:04 PM
It's actually in the rules that that sort of post is not allowed (with examples!). So, I will start enforcing it more strictly if it is becoming that much of a problem.

Bonus. Thanks.