PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Wo Sagashite

LeapOfFaith
11-24-2005, 05:04 PM
I am a SUPER fan of this series!

If you don't believe me, I own the largest FMWS English forum on the net, the only TakutoXMeroko shrine, I have my own small series shrine, and I help on the first anti Mitsuki website!

Anyway, awesome series...any fans?

buhbibutterfly
11-24-2005, 10:28 PM
i really did love the beginning of the anime..i thought it was so cute that mitsuki was trying so hard just so she can fufill the promise she made to eichi when they were younger...but then when i saw the ending i hated the ending...i thought the ending was soooo disappointing...i was really upset to find out eichi died and i even cried on that episode...i'm so against mitsuki getting takato and i think takato should go with merekoso except for the ending of loved everything else 'bout the series...and i love the songs in it too ^^

LeapOfFaith
11-24-2005, 10:51 PM
*hugs you* Your so cool! Its so hard to fine people who agree about the couples. On my Full Moon Forum,many of us feel the same way (were are the mini anti MitsukiXTakuto, pro MitsukiEichi, TakutoMeroko alliance)

buhbibutterfly
11-24-2005, 11:00 PM
*huggles baq* yep yep that's how they shoulda made it i would've been perfectly fine if they made eichi come baq as a shinigami or something even if he did have to die and how can they just break apart the negi ramen pair like that -_-

oh btw - it's me mystic from eternalsnow too ^^

LeapOfFaith
11-24-2005, 11:36 PM
Really now?

*huggles* Mystic, I have someone I know T_T

Eichi as a Shinigami..erm..

I would have prefered he was alive

Die Tod von Euch
11-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Thread for this already exists.

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=24432

This one is closed, to be removed later....