PDA

View Full Version : Rukia

Xian Pu
11-20-2005, 08:22 PM
So, this was a screen cap that I traced, and well grunged up. I had always intended to do a grunge with this, and think it came out alright. The original idea that I had for it didn't work out, but I think this came out nicer. BTW, I did something different in this wall. Most the BG work you can see isn't brushes; it's the eraser tool. Yeah, it was like three, four layers on top of one another supporting the other to give it this effect. Same with the Bleach on the top most layer.

Does this need anything? If so, what?

nutcase
11-21-2005, 07:04 AM
nice wp, but perhaps the bleach text can be slightly darker? though it makes a good display pic for msn or other messanger service =x

shi_amai
11-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Yeah, not really going for the "Bleach" text. Also, the background is fairly blank. Nice picture, though.

Xian Pu
11-21-2005, 03:31 PM
That's one thing I like about the BG; it LOOKS simple. Anyway, I got rid of the Bleach layer and added another- better?

shi_amai
11-21-2005, 08:34 PM
That's one thing I like about the BG; it LOOKS simple. Anyway, I got rid of the Bleach layer and added another- better?
Welly welp, if you want it plain and that's how you like it then I'm not complaing. I just like techy things, I guess.

Yeah, I definetly think it looks better without the text. I think it's missing something, somehow, but I'm not quite sure what. =/