PDA

View Full Version : Natural *Warning!! (No Anime!! ;-;)*

Cantelope
11-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I looked at myself today, and I realized I haven't touched Photoshop for almost 2 months. I was wondering what was wrong with myself, and i decided to exercise. I made this, but alas, it was a waste, because I couldn't find a stock that matched with the theme. =[ (I'm very bad at finding stock) Critique?

....Stocks?

Lysander Cyric Korvein
11-05-2005, 06:59 PM
not bad. the font is clear and the coloring is good. i like nature pics from time to time. lets see some anime though!

MistressPookyChan
11-06-2005, 07:17 AM
The font and coloring is good, i agree. I'm trying to figure out what you were trying to accomplish with the jagged edges, though? Just an effect done for kicks?

3BladeDemoness
11-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Hmm not bad, the font is the clearest of all and the ripples do add a movement to the picture. But theres something missing I can't put my finger on it...

Cantelope
11-06-2005, 04:19 PM
The "jagged edges" was supposed to be kind of like, and ambient effect. I was hoping it'd kind of simulate water, but that doesn't seem to be the case. x.x;

MistressPookyChan
11-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Yeah, it just looks like randomly jagged edges. If you want to do a water effect, I would do more of a circular ripple. Think of when a drop of water lands on water. A couple of those (one big, one small) might be neat!