PDA

View Full Version : Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank

Raimego
11-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank (WHO WILL WIN?)

Razor Clarence
11-05-2005, 04:49 PM
I say Jak & Daxter.

Storm Dragon Girl
11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
I say Jak & Daxter. I am with him on this I agree Jak and Daxter would definitely win.

super trunks
11-05-2005, 05:27 PM
jak and daxter of course

-Batman-
11-05-2005, 06:09 PM
how about some reasons to back up your opinions?

i'll agree on J&D. Daxter is just cool, and Jak not only has a nice little array of weapons (however, rachet still overpowers him in that department) and good driving skills, he also has the ability to turn into a feral beast, and an angelic savior. Come now...all rachet can do is shoot his big guns around randomly.

xplay221
11-06-2005, 02:47 PM
jack&dexter

Lucidian Dyne
11-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Hmm. A tesla shield, Clank Zapper, plus the many heavy ordinance guns like rocket launchers and bouncing mines, and turrets he can deploy with a flick of his wrist? Robotic bodyguards, and a personal assistant device for him to buy refills on anything that was needed? Not to mention, getting money for destroying random stuff?

Throw in a pulse rifle and some carbonox armor, add some nifty jumping techniques, and I say Jak & Daxter are going to have a very difficult time remaining in Ratchet's line of sight, let alone trying to get next to him.

Yeah. Ratchet and Clank are boss, yo.

Darth Tyranus
11-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Ratchet and Clank, their games are just much better. Hell the second jak game was just a pale imitation of ratchet and grand theft auto. The first jak game was pretty good, but ratchet was just much better. Despite owning jak 3 i have yet to play it, or even open it. I'm trying to remember why i bought it, oh yeah so i could get a non greatest hits copy. Some times i just have lousy ideas.

python862
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
R+C ... I enjoy blowing the bits out of peeple. I have yet to find a good Jak game... and Jak X just looks dumb as hell

Pyrobrave
11-07-2005, 12:48 PM
The new Ratchet deadlocked looks awesome. With that team Ratchet could kick Jak up and down the road.

trippy200
11-07-2005, 10:49 PM
R+C ... I enjoy blowing the bits out of

Ratchet and Clank are boss, yo.
I couldnt have said it better myself ! Ratchet has shield chargers, agents of doom, rift inducer, Flux Rifle, an entire crapload of even more guns, Oh--and the galactic rangers owe bigtime too.

ushi
11-23-2005, 11:39 AM
ratchet and clank for sure. I mean they have a kinds of weapons in their arsenal and they are so awesome.

Fuu Kasumi
11-23-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm going to go with Rachet and Clank. I have the first three games, and I want the new one. I say Rachet and Clank because I've only played Jak and Daxter once, and I guess it wasn't all that exciting.

Mr. blue-reddragoon
11-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Ratchet and Clank

~Ling Xiaoyu~
11-23-2005, 07:00 PM
I like Jak & Daxter honestly. Ratchet and Clank was okay. The blowing up people was awesome, but I liked Jak & Daxter a whole bunch because I guess I just liked it a whole bunch. It was like, funny kinda. Hehe. ^.^;

water_Demon_girl
11-23-2005, 07:46 PM
how about some reasons to back up your opinions?

i'll agree on J&D. Daxter is just cool, and Jak not only has a nice little array of weapons (however, rachet still overpowers him in that department) and good driving skills, he also has the ability to turn into a feral beast, and an angelic savior. Come now...all rachet can do is shoot his big guns around randomly.I agree to that Jak And Daxter would kick some serious a$$.