PDA

View Full Version : Need lotsa help

Xian Pu
11-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Okay, this thing is nowhere near complete, but I had to stop for the night- tired and all. I need help though. *points to title*

How does the perspective look?
The bushes, need a little or a lot of work?
The tennis court, look okay?
How do I fill in the emptiness behind her?
The sky, what should I do to give this some sunshine w/out having to resort to a lens flare?

How does the tennis ball look?
(I've made EVERYTHING from scratch)

Think that about covers it... so, yeah, help?

MistressPookyChan
11-01-2005, 03:56 AM
get rid of the fence. it looks goofy and doesn't feel right.

MistaCloudStrife
11-01-2005, 04:51 AM
You want me to be brutally honest?

I think the perspective is off in almost everything... Everything but the sky looks unnatural...

The fence crossing things should look differently when its in a different angle... Meaning the right and left sides should look a bit different...

I think the court needs to be raised and the ball needs to be larger... I'm guessing the ball is in front of her correct? This means the ball needs to be larger than it should normally look...(I do like that blur effect though)

Also, the paint in the court shuldn'tbe that thick... And also leave some space on the outer area... The paint is also not correct... There should be another set outside of that for the "double" whatever tennis thing... <_<

The poles are also a bit too thick... They're pretty far away so they should be smaller... And the bottom of the poles shouldn't be flat...

With all that bad stuff said, I would like to take this timeto say, that you DID do okay... I can see the ffort you put into and I think tahts good...

Ummm.....

Here... I made an example you can look at... Just a quick thing I made so you can look at to get a few ideas... I did this in about 5-10 mins... (Lost track of time a lil)

Hope it helps a little... I dont really know why, but it came out a large size... <_<

3BladeDemoness
11-01-2005, 05:13 AM
I have to agree with Mista on this one, but nice try anyway.. Try adding to mista's one.

Princess Minako
11-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Great idea and great start, the ball is coming in from a bit high, so I'd lower the trajectory.

Then if you want to do the fence you'll have to orient it differently. It was a neat idea but just having them straight gives a whacky perspective. The court is too small, try just ignorning everything outside the court and having it take up most of the wall. If you watch like a wimbleton match they look like ants in a field. Courts are usually a lot bigger than the person.