PDA

View Full Version : cowboy bebop the movie

zodiak
10-30-2005, 07:20 PM
i have a question, how are some people not affected by the deadly virus that is in those little marbles.

Kyouken
11-04-2005, 01:53 AM
I watched the movie a long time ago but if my memory serves me correctly, the bad guy is the only one unaffected by the "virus" because he is infected already but kind of has an immunity to it. The "virus" is nano technology that enters peoples bodies and affects them internally. They eventually die unless treated. People affected see those weird illuminations in front of their faces. I think what I said is correct more or less. Perhaps tonight I'll rewatch it just to refresh my memory.

zodiak
11-04-2005, 08:17 PM
ohh.. wait i remember. Vincent and Elektra were both on that war on titan. And they mentioned that they used the protenins in the war. And that sene were elektra is in that train and the explosion happened and the gas is realesed but she wasn't harmed ohhhh. thanks:D

KiriKat
11-04-2005, 08:31 PM
i think the virus is within the blood stream of those who are immune to it. it's in their gene or something.

Kyouken
11-05-2005, 02:01 AM
The story is a bit complex but since it's Cowboy Bebop...well you know you just gotta love it.

Fire Shaper Alchemist
11-05-2005, 02:04 AM
I'd have to agree, I own the movie. Still trying to get the series, but yeah what Kyouken said. Vincent and Electra had something in their system that made them immune to the virus, and Vincent gave that to Faye as well. And Spike and Electra mixed it in with like soda, so I guess those who drank it had it too.

zodiak
11-05-2005, 10:04 PM
wait what do you meen mixed it with soda. spike was never immune to it. remember at the effiel tower how he let vincent detonate the bomb then spike started to die. but he survived any way.

Gizoku
11-05-2005, 11:10 PM
gotta love the cowboy bebop movie. complex is good ^_^.

Sword
11-06-2005, 03:34 PM
It's not really complex. Some people had the antivirus. That's it.

shinju hoshi
11-06-2005, 03:48 PM
how does cowboy bebop end?

zodiak
11-06-2005, 04:16 PM
it ends with vincent blowing up the bomb ut people are immune to it since they inhaled abit of the stuff when it was sprayed across the twon and elektra kills vincent and spike has the virus.

anime_lover15
11-24-2005, 04:42 PM
this might sound long winded but...
Vincent was a test subject sent to titan with the antivirus (nanomachines) in his body. he didn't die like the other test subjects but instead lost his memory. he had had 'contact' with Electra so she gained the antivirus too.
Vincent then gave the antivirus to faye when he kissed her with his blood in her mouth. EW! Sick monkey! but Vincent is still the coolest out of the movie!

zodiak
11-30-2005, 01:22 AM
no i would say elektra, hot, awesome, and can kick some major but.

Chibi Rae-chan
12-30-2005, 08:29 AM
I'd have to agree, I own the movie. Still trying to get the series, but yeah what Kyouken said. Vincent and Electra had something in their system that made them immune to the virus, and Vincent gave that to Faye as well. And Spike and Electra mixed it in with like soda, so I guess those who drank it had it too.
Actually, it was Vincent who was the only who had the antivirus implanted to him by Titan. They used him as a guinea pig to see if the antivirus really worked. Like he did with Faye in the movie, he gave it to Electra a long time ago too, when they were still together. ^^

I love Vincent Volaju...he's so tragic and sinister, it's sexy! :laugh: GO GO GO! *dances Vincent dance obscenely*

:banghead: my insanity is getting the better of me again...