PDA

View Full Version : Samurai 7 is the best anime in the world

Pyrobrave
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Oh my god, I just watched this anime and I was blown away. It is so good. I am still in awe. Every anime fan has to watch this series. If you don't you need to just go to sleep and never wake up. You are not considered an anime fan if you don't watch this

飛竜
10-27-2005, 11:29 PM
I did watched the Samurai 7 it was my first time was back then 6 months ago.

MistaCloudStrife
10-28-2005, 09:11 AM
I watched it a long time ago... I didn't think it was all that great. It was half half for me....

Some of teh story was nice and unique...The rest was just bleh...

Half the characters were interesting and cool...The rest were annoying and again, bleh...

And etc etc....

All in all... It was a "Decent" anime....

sanitosan247
10-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Sano has seen this anime! Okay. Okay. Okay. The anime is based on an old movie by Akira Kurosawa. It is in black and white so you guys may not be interested, but it is a good movie. The anime was okay. The changing subtitles got on the nerves of sano a bit. They were inconsistant and a little hard to read. The anime was broken into 20-something episodes. Some of those could have been left out. The story was good, but a bit drawn out. Sano would probably recommend the movie before the anime, but if you like samurai stuff, like sano, you should watch both! Pewter!