PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal Confusion *warning*

Xian Pu
10-24-2005, 09:34 PM
I saw the stripes on her panties and got an idea. Two opposing retangles overlapping one another. Well, initially it was four, but that idea didn't pan out; so I just went with the two. At first the other two rectangles were going to be the color of the far BG, but I think it came out better this way. Also, I found yet another awesome use for the feather tool. Shadows. ^_^ First I picked the rectangle marquee tool, selected my amount of feather, chose black, marked off an area and used the fill tool, dropped the opacity down to 40%, and voila! Shadow. I think it looks good this way.

So, thoughts on this? What needs what?

Xian Pu
10-24-2005, 09:45 PM
For those that like non wordy walls- a textless version.

The Rebel
11-02-2005, 02:51 PM
I'd say stick with the text one. Both look great. Once again another fine wallpaper. As always, waiting for more.

Cervan
11-05-2005, 12:54 AM
as a suggestion add some brushes in the boxes or something allitle too plain for me and the text you have on the bottom saying xian pu and the animewallpaper stuff make it more intricate so that people cant just erase it with MS paint just an idea other than that i love it

Capernicus
11-05-2005, 11:10 AM
...I hate you. Man, I wish I could do that sort of thing. But I am useless with computers. I'm lucky if I can remember my password here. -_- Great job, I admire you a lot.