PDA

View Full Version : Trigun Movie

Doll Face
10-21-2005, 08:53 AM
Though I am not a big fan of the series (I have not seen it all and don't really have the time to) I thought I should announce this little bit of news I found today here for those of you who are.

Trigun Movie
The October issue of Neo magazine (A UK Anime magazine) includes an interview with Studio Madhouse's founder, Masao Maruyama. In it he says the studio is working on a Trigun Movie that should be released in a "couple of years". The November issue of Anime Insider also confirms this news.

Well enjoy and discuss to your hearts content.

Raven
10-21-2005, 11:18 AM
I couldn't stand the latter part of the tv series, but I'm curious to see how a movie would be.

Darth Tyranus
10-21-2005, 02:59 PM
Maybe they will fix some of the plot holes and give it a real ending, you know what they tried but failed to do with evangleion.

The Wing Man
10-21-2005, 08:28 PM
That is awesome.

souless cowboy
10-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Hn. It would be very intresting if they did a movie about what happened after the duel with Knives. I was at such a cliffhanger when he carried the barely alive Knives off into the desert with the red coat took off and the thought of him no longer being pacifist. So maybe, and i'm just throwing it out there. Vash gets to kill someone and like it. XD Hn, Knives normal? Maybe they'll give him a psychiatrist. <.< I'd hate to be the guy with that notebook... "So you tried to kill off the entire human race and someone stopped you... Who died and screwed up your brother... Hn... Then you tried to kill him... Then he kep't you alive... Hn... I'm thinking you have anger issues, yeah!" ^.-

meka2003
11-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Well, remember how they said they werew going to make a DBZ movie? The same thing is happening here

cjm
11-06-2005, 09:37 PM
thats cool

gracey04
11-28-2005, 02:00 AM
That would be coolhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif