PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for Love Hina

Gren, The Soul Absorber
10-20-2005, 01:30 PM
is there a site where you can read the manga there without having to buy the book itself... 1 need to read 2,4,5,7-14 yet... Please help cause i want to read #7 so bad...

Doll Face
10-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Well...........what exactly is your reason for not getting those books? I mean they are release in American and Bi-lingual up to 9 I think. Probably on sale right now on Amazon.com for no particular reason except to get rid of them.

Gren, The Soul Absorber
10-20-2005, 03:55 PM
1. i dont have money
2. i cant find most of them anywhere
3. I really need to read it!

Boo
10-20-2005, 04:08 PM
What i would do,is go to your nearest bookstore,and just sit down and read them.Thats what i do.lol.And if they dont have them,sorry too bad.

Ωmega
10-20-2005, 04:08 PM
have you tried google?
type in something like :free love hina comics
or something

Doll Face
10-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Forgive me if this reply sounds harsh butÖÖ.

You need food, you need water, and you need air.

Anime is not a need; itís a want, a luxury and one you could live without. You wonít die just from not seeing Keitaro grab Naruís boob or accidentally fall into the girls bath and get beaten into next week. If you wanted to know what happens so badly you could always just look for spoilers on the many fan sites out there, or go out and make money and buy the manga. It can be purchased online (amazon.com, ebay.com, animenation.com, and many more) or offline (pretty much any book store now carries a healthy sized manga collection. If its too expansive for your taste shop around, chances are you will find some place selling it at a reasonable price (After all I get Shonen Jump for like 2 bucks at the local Japanese book store).

My point is if you want it bad enough go out and earn it, not every thing in this fandom is free. Also if you wait long enough I am sure it will be really cheap, thatís why I wait for box sets, god bless you box sets you make anime affordable again.

Razor Clarence
10-20-2005, 04:15 PM
Try ordering off of http://www.tokyopop.com. It will make thing easier. You should have money.

Die Tod von Euch
10-20-2005, 07:12 PM
It is an over-all site rule not to post links to any sites where one can obtain illegal copies of things (manga, anime, etc). So, do not request such sites. I'd follow the lovely advice given and earn some money to buy the manga.

This is closed and will be removed later.