PDA

View Full Version : wall of cute anime boys or girls.

Lovestar
10-15-2005, 03:31 PM
hello this is my wall of cute anime boys and girls please comment and tell me some cute anime boys...from well shaman king for starters...if your a girl well tell me whichanime boy you find cute if your a boy then tell me which anime girl you find cute. please comment. for starters i will begin well...eh well i like many anime boys...so...well eh...forget about me who do you find the cutest! please comment!!:laugh:you will be praised in my crazy kingdom of wickedness if you comment:awe:oh and the anime boys i find the cutest you find in my tumbnails below....there from shaman king:love:i like Hao the most.

Mira Kaiba
10-15-2005, 04:45 PM
You MUST add Seto Kaiba. He is mine - to be perfectly honest, he chose me...

soraandkairi4eva
10-15-2005, 04:49 PM
i think zeke and yoh is cute too, but sora. man he's soooooooooooooooo cute.

Unanswered Questions
10-15-2005, 09:01 PM
I'd definatly say Misato Katsuragi, off Neon Genesis Evangelion, is definatly one of the best looking female anime characters.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wOguPD1PVqYJ:www.noos.org/anime/evangelion/misato/misato1.jpg

(p.s. kinda new at the forum thing so i don't know how to put the pic directly into my post. *so ashamed*)

wizz-o-matic
10-16-2005, 06:13 AM
Hm ... wrong forum for this ... and I think there already exists a similar thread for this (usually in general anime & manga section), use the search ;)