PDA

View Full Version : Eh, Introductions aren't really my thing.

Kiatro
10-03-2005, 04:27 PM
I guess I'll just start with the basics.

My name is Kane and I'm your standard elitest anime-fan =p. I prefer Subs over dubs and whatnot. My favortie anime are Elfen Lied, NGE, and GTO. As most people, I got hooked on shounen type anime as a child, like DB and DBZ, and my taste escalated from there. I wouldn't call myself an Otaku, because I find most Japanophiles (>_>) use that.

In short, I'm your generic, run-of-the-mill anime snob =P

Ah, almost forgot, Hello. ^_^

Fuu Kasumi
10-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Hullo. ^.^ Welcome to AF. Have fun posting and chatting, obey the rules, and beware of cannibals. ~Friendly <3 from t3h Cat.~

sumae_the_firewolf
10-03-2005, 04:32 PM

My name is Kane and I'm your standard elitest anime-fan =p. I prefer Subs over dubs and whatnot. My favortie anime are Elfen Lied, NGE, and GTO. As most people, I got hooked on shounen type anime as a child, like DB and DBZ, and my taste escalated from there. I wouldn't call myself an Otaku, because I find most Japanophiles (>_>) use that.

Ah, almost forgot, Hello. ^_^OMG Is your name REALLY Kane... 'cause it just-- ahh well PM me about it.
Welcome! Read the rules! Don't spam! Pm me if you need anything! ^ ^

AnimeLegend!713
10-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Welcome!PM me sometime and hope we can be pals!!(even though I have too many)

Faceless111
10-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I would normally think of something clever to say but... I hit my head against the wall too many times.

Um... oh yeah... Welcome to AF! I'm new too!

The Rebel
10-03-2005, 06:19 PM

Ah, almost forgot, Hello. ^_^*walks in and notices room full of newbies* Well, we have alot of new members this fine day. *walks up and bows. then hands you a blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help, or just a friend PM me. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but there are still others to greet yet. TTYL

Uchiha Ulquiorra
10-04-2005, 08:45 AM

Ah, almost forgot, Hello. ^_^

Hello!
Welcome to Anime forum
Have fun posting and chatting. Be sure to read and foollow the rules. Pm me if you have any questions.
See ya around!

SamuraiGirl13
10-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Funny! Hi and welecome!

DarkPrinceBman
10-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Well well well....another one that has knowledge beyond the Adult Swim catagory....nice to see someone interested in GTO....well Im Zankoku..or Prince which ever you want to call me i dont care.....Welcome to animeforum/galleries i dont think your going to get the standard..."steals cookie" "steals blanket" "takes a bite of noob" greating but understand that the members that do steal, or bite are watching and will pounce on you sooner or later....well read the rules that you will find at the top of every forum...and have fun...honestly wouldnt you want to be one of the leading members of this forum...and maybe become as popular as MYRRA!! lol

YaiiShi°
10-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Hiya and welcome-ness! Have fun, don't spam and stuff and you'll be fine! PM me if you wanna talk to somebody or something else! =3

†-Wrath-†
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Konnichiwa!

Welcome to AnimeForum
read the rules and don't spam please
enjoy your stay..;)

Oblivion
10-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey!!
Welcome to Af. Have fun posting.^^
Cya around

Shironosuke Takeda
10-04-2005, 03:06 PM
welcome to aF
have fun posting

Saiyanbabe1818
10-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey and Welcome! if you need a friend or help just pm me! DBZ Rules!

Loljoke
10-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Welcome to AF ^^

Rune Wisemail
10-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Hahaha. Welcome to the forums... you elitist snob. =P Kidding, kidding. *Handed them their complementary, mint candycane.*

Zoey-Chan
10-05-2005, 04:09 AM
I'm new aswell.Welcome to AF.Hope to hear from you and gladly become a friend.Peace Out.

wizz-o-matic
10-05-2005, 07:27 AM
eh, a bit late ... but welcome ^_^

read & folow the rules, and you wont get in trouble ^_^;; but most of all, enjoy your stay

cya around ^_^

Myrra
10-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Howdy and welcome. Don't worry about being elitist...many people are.
Just take the time to read the rules and all will be well...especially if you follow them! :p

Thank you for joining us, and have a nice day

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra