PDA

View Full Version : MistaCloudStrife's Art??? o.O;;

MistaCloudStrife
09-24-2005, 03:13 AM
Ahh.... I really need a scanner... T_T

I really don't like creating art straight from the computer... It doesn't feel like art at all to me...

*Sigh* Anyways...

Here's a picture of Cloud I made for an art contest in FFV... I've fixed and changed a couple things from the original... Nothing too noticable but yeah... o.O;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/MistaCloudStrife/FInishing2.jpg

I was trying some new things out while doing it... Like the nose and the hair... I've always wanted to try and make hair that way... But of course it didn't come out exactly how I wanted it... Same with the nose... o.O;; That came out wierd too...

And I got lazy with the background, yeah I know... Haha...

Anyways... I noticed a couple things after I was finished... Like... I outline everything too thick...I tend to do that with pencil and paper too... But my thick lines look better on pencil and paper... =P

Anyways... Yeah... Enough of my talk... How about some opinions and stuff? ^^

Taikyo
09-24-2005, 03:41 AM
O.O *claps* yay! we finally get to see Mista's artwork! It really nice. O.o colored on the compy, ne? Not half bad on the hair, and the nose. looks a bit like real hair...a bit. But yay, continue with your work! =3

kingkostas
09-27-2005, 09:09 AM
it's the first time i am seeing your artwork...Very nice!!!
(i will have a scanner tommorow just because i don't want to have in my gallery pictures that i have made by computer......as you said)

show us more fanart...

bms
09-27-2005, 09:11 AM
Good job

Ms. Lucy
09-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Your picture is wonderful! I love the colors and the way Cloud looks in the pictures. You did well, keep at it and you will get alot of compliments...after all your picture is quite good

~Aeris~
09-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Mista I agree with you that art isn't art if you use a computer, it feels like an imposter !! However, if you have a REALLY amazing design program & I'm talkin about cgi programs that have created films, then you can generate really beautiful art (of a kind). Just because it hasn't been created using ur actual hands or whatever doesn't make it any less of an art piece. Take for instance the CGI motion art in the FF series ! The first time I saw that I was in awe ! If only i could create something like that. Not even in my wildest dreams.

BUT anyway your "art" is very good keep up the good stuff xx

& if you missunderstand my rant then I do understand. Lol.

10:10am 28th sept

Ok so someone misstook my oppinion as a diss or something & i got myself zapped lol. My reputation went down so bad !! I wasnt being nasty to anyone I was just posting an oppinion. I wasn't directing it at anyone. Im a nice person !! Honestly

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/rinoa00.jpg

MistaCloudStrife
06-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Here's another FFVII piece I made in my spare time. Cloud watching Aeris pray... o.o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/MistaCloudStrife/CloudandAerith001.jpg

jewel2sparkle
06-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Pretty cool man.

Polo121
06-14-2006, 10:08 AM
i think there cool but can you draw them? if you can draw them you should shade one with clouds sunglasses on, that would look really cool!!

inuyasha_lover7089
07-05-2006, 09:21 PM
This Picture Doesnt Look Good In The Least

Anime_Otaku
07-05-2006, 11:32 PM
cloud strife is awsome! cool picture mista!^^