PDA

View Full Version : Cardcaptors second movie?

Moon_gal_Warrior
09-23-2005, 10:53 AM
A few people have said about Tsubasa and as im in english and have hardly any way of getting it can someone explain exactly what it is and what happens?

Moon_gal_Warrior
09-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Sorry i ment as im in ENGLAND and as you can see my english isnt very good :D

The Archangel
09-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Well for starters dont double post´use the "edit" button

Moon_gal_Warrior
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM
I couldnt find the edit button:(

Edit: Oh NOW it shows up

Angel~Eyes
09-25-2005, 08:09 PM
The second CardCaptors movie is called The Sealed Card and it occurs after Sakura has transformed all the Clow cards into Sakura cards. This movie revolves around Sakura's feelings for Lee and his feelings for her. Meilin and Madison try to help sakura confess her feelings for Lee, but Sakura is as they say "dense". Also, there is a new mysterious force that is calling to sakura's cards and taking them away from her. Sakura has to figure out what the force is while trying not to lose her Sakura cards, while also trying to tell Lee how she feels.

It is a very cute movie, but I did not enjoy the English Dubbed version as much becasue the voice actors have been changed and Sakura's voice *in my opinion* does not suit her.

Well, I hoped that was of help, if you need any clarification on the charcater's names (because I used their American names), just let me know ^^

Luv Angel Eyes

SilverOcean
09-25-2005, 10:57 PM
Tsubasa is a spinoff series of Cardcaptor Sakura and XXXHolic.

Valeria Shaolin Tao
09-26-2005, 07:47 PM
I have seen this movie in jap with Subtitles it is good I would like this complete series I like it a lot. I have also seen the 1st movie also in jap with sub. I like the second one more.

Tsunade
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
SilverOcean[I], not only CCSakura and xXxHollic, there are alot of CLAMP warlds: X, CLAMP detekteves, Tokio babilon, MKR, CLOVER, RG Veda=)
I think, it's very interesting story=)
And cos of that I like Shaoran-kun too=)

amishamj
12-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Does any one know what the card is called? i asked some one before, and got some complicated reply about Some cards called void, love, and hope. I am really confused

neko90
12-23-2006, 03:25 PM
The card, at first, is called void, but finally the card that Sakura created in the last chapter of the story (love) (when Shaoran returned Hong Kong) transforms it in hope. This is why it have so many names.