PDA

View Full Version : Skuld mecha wing

Animousflavista
09-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Skuld mecha wing with her angel.

Actually I one to make it more mechanical theme for this walls, but, I'm don't have any idea how to make that....

any suggestion?

yotsuba-chan
09-19-2005, 05:38 PM
I like the BG, but Skuld and her angel are blurry.

Raven
09-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Sorry to be so blunt, but the pictures are terrible. The concept is good, the bg is good, but you definately need to find a better picture, not so blurred, and careful on the extraction, a lot of the edges are very jagged.

Animousflavista
09-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Trying to repair the extraction, adjusting the hue/saturation and brightness/contrast.

Skuld mecha wings scans is pretty hard to find on the net. I found this one, but it seems pretty low in quality...
Neh, I hope I will find the better ones. If anyone has a more quality one please tell me. thanx

Animousflavista
09-26-2005, 08:01 AM
I've found skuld mecha wing that is high in quality. Done some extraction, and, here's the result.

MistressPookyChan
09-26-2005, 08:14 AM
looks much MUCH better. i especially like the background. See what a good image can do?

Animousflavista
09-26-2005, 09:26 AM
looks much MUCH better. i especially like the background. See what a good image can do?
Yeah. I got that. I'll learn from this from now on. huhu.... anyway, Everytime I found pics that I like, there is always have some problem on it, wheter the pics is not quality, covered with text, or the character is only half. damn.