PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarök The Animation Background

Kayin
09-11-2005, 01:36 AM
This, I may say took a while, and im real tired. -_-; Im not so good with Backgrounds, cause I didnt start by making background, I started by making sigs, so its easier for me making sigs than bgs, but how does this look to you?
Mostly, is it too bright?

Edit: Attached it.....time it took...um...30 mins

Xian Pu
09-11-2005, 02:29 AM
FYI, attach images to your post so we may see the wall in full detail. Pooky don't like it much when you off site link. Besides, the link is to a real small thumbnail. I guess it looks good, but because of the above, I can't tell. My thing is that it seems a bit bright, and it looks like the image is of poor quality. Again, I can't tell much from that crappy thumbnail.

MistressPookyChan
09-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Attach the image to your post using the "manage attachments" feature. thanks!

akachan
09-12-2005, 06:54 AM
sigs are a good start :)
what a wall needs(generally^^)
1. a good(quality) big image on the right(or on the center-right), it has to be the focus of the wall, the first element you notice. The image you've chosen it's too blurred and small, try another one ;)
2. choose a better position for the text(generally middle-left or bottom-left)
3. a quite relaxing bg(yours it's a bit too bright, but that's ok in this case)
4. about the disclaimer: it should be totally covered by the start-task bar, yours is too high, try smaller

have a nice work, a wall can take you even more than a week! so don't mind if you have to stay on it for a long time, the more the better! ;)

Raven
09-12-2005, 08:01 AM
The picture is definately too small and too blurry. And you can spend as much time as you need to make your wp look good. (30 min, doesn't seem very long to me). But anyways, its pretty good, wee bit bright, find a better picture, and try again.