PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!

The Governator
09-10-2005, 05:48 AM
i was browsin around Absolute Anime.com and i stubled up on sommit quite interesting, Kei of Love Hina and Kei of Onegai teacher look the same! did Onegai teacher copy love hina or is it the other way round?

_CTA_
09-10-2005, 06:03 AM
just new that?

The Governator
09-10-2005, 06:05 AM
well i dont really like love hina i was just curious to learn more about it and it shoked me

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't know because I've not watched Onegai Sensei but I know he comes from some other anime.....Here's a scanned version of the manga...Just take a look...

Otherwise it's just the anime and many anime characters tend to have some resemblance.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/lh01-o94ecut.jpg

dark mousi
12-15-2005, 10:37 AM
realli? never noticed...-.-

Angel~Eyes
12-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Ha ha, really? I never noticed either...mind you I haven't really seen Onegai Teacher as a way to compare, but I am sure there are small, but subtle differences between the two that are noticable^^ The likliness was probably not due to either one writer copying the other, it is pobably just a coincidence. They two characters seem to have similar personalities, so maybe that type of character fits a certain image...hence the similarity in the way the two are drawn. Well, anyhow, mine is just a theory^^ Go Love Hina, woot!

Luv Angel Eyes

Masali
12-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Subtle Differences. Hair Color and hair texture and build. But how many Anime losers can you draw before they start to all look similar.

mimichan1000
12-16-2005, 12:54 PM
i never noticed 'till you mentioned it.

Chobitslove
12-21-2005, 01:58 PM
hey i love chobits and descendants of darknes!!
yepp, im a nerd and im wierd ^_^
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/hisokalo2.gif

DaRkAnGeL_2919
12-21-2005, 04:30 PM
wow i never realli noticed till u mentioned

Mai-san
12-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Kei from Love Hina's hair is much darker than Kei from Onegai Teacher. The eye colors are also different. Kei (Onegai Teacher) has reddish eyes and Kei (Love Hina) has brown eyes...But I haven't seen Love Hina so I cannot say for sure. Also, there are so many anime out there that it's hard to be original. It is easier to tell anime girls apart from each other because of the color of their hair/hair style, but guys do not have that much hair so there's not much you can do.