PDA

View Full Version : wallpaper....Tenchi Universe

gadgetgirl16
09-09-2005, 09:51 PM
wow! its been a verry long time since ive been here.... miss me? sorry that i was away for so long, i miss you guys... this summer was verry busy and stressful for me and now im going to relax...

im learning Photo Shop 7....YAY! i finaly got it! ^_^ and im learning it alot....

ok, ive been messing around with the brushes and touch up tools... the scan was verry grainy and ive tried my best to clean it up. so what do you think? is there more i should do?

Nocturne
09-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Awesome work, Gadgetgirl! I would try and blend the images of the characters together more, so it doesn't look too much like cut & paste. Yea and it's still a tad grainy, maybe blur some of the edges? I don't know much about psp, so I'm not sure if any of my suggestions can be done or not ^^ Just tossing out ideas...great job! :)

The Rebel
09-10-2005, 06:32 PM
I like it. Don't know anything about making wallpapers, but couldn't it use a title or phrase up at the top?

-Shizu-
09-10-2005, 06:34 PM
weird but good ^^

akachan
09-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Hi Gadget!!! XD nice to see you back!
ok: to the wall:there are white parts on her hair, watch the extraction ^^
2nd: I think it could be better if the bg sky had the same green of her hair, what do you think?
3rd:I think that if you play with the pic levels(copying, blurring etc)it would be perfect!
Again, Welcome back! XD :D

MistressPookyChan
09-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Very pretty! I like the sparkles in the hair, as well as the placement of the other characters. Is this a modified scan? If so, I'd like to know what you did to it besides cleaning it. maybe post the original scan?