PDA

View Full Version : Recent attempt

Draconocturn
09-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Alright, as titled this is my most recent attempt. It is by no means a finished project, but I'd like a little feedback on it. Short description: Kagome, Kikyou, Inuyasha, and a couple of wandering soul-lights. Warning: non- associated lyrics involved as well. :laugh:

-Shizu-
09-08-2005, 04:54 PM
:weirdthre ...what the smily said...

Sinnaku
09-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Uhhh....

What?

-Shizu-
09-08-2005, 05:24 PM
*gives sinnaku the smily* uhh...i think i shall de-rep u Draconocturn

Sinnaku
09-08-2005, 06:27 PM
o_O

SPELL THE NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draconocturn
09-08-2005, 06:42 PM
http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/mad.gif Sorry peeps, I was in the middle of uploading my pape when my comp decided it would be a good time to freeze up. Didn't mean to leave anyone hangin... See first post in thread.

Shizu you'd derep me on a technicality?

Nocturne
09-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Very nice work, Dragonocturn :) Might want to add some texture though to the 2 red bars at the top and bottom. Also, Inuyasha seems a tad grainy - maybe a blur is in order? :)

Raven
09-09-2005, 08:42 AM
It's pretty good, but the image of Inuyahsa isn't good. Too grainy, and the extraction could use some help (on the head and sleeves). Since he's the main focus, you'll want a good picture to keep the focus.

yotsuba-chan
09-10-2005, 10:00 PM
i like it, but inuyasha kind of grainy (but i don't think that can be helped), and kagome/kikyo are a little spread out.

-Shizu-
09-10-2005, 10:07 PM
o_O

SPELL THE NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry Sinnaku...heh heh *practices spelling his name right*

Priest The Holy
09-10-2005, 10:15 PM
:weirdthre ...what the smily said...:weirdthre :weirdthre :weirdthre :weirdthre i agree with all the smilies

-Shizu-
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
:weirdthre :weirdthre :weirdthre :weirdthre i agree with all the smiliesindeed. :weirdthre go smilies!!!!

MistressPookyChan
09-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Stop spamming the thread with the smilies, no matter how cute they are. thanks.

Draconocturn
09-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Alright, the smiley thing wasn't all that amusing to begin with, but I'm not going to dwell on it. I'll just hope it's a done deal.

Back to the matter at hand. I have been having an issue with the size of my png files, so in hopes of combatting the prob I converted the file to jpeg. (Which destroys it a bit, but at least the dang thing will load.) *sheds a tear for loss of quality.*

akachan
09-12-2005, 08:17 AM
better ^^
ok: about the red bars: -_-'' mhhh...the gradient red/white it's a bit overused, remove the white, and put a texture red and black/red and blue.
about the text: try to use the shadow the less you can. plus, move the text on the top right, when you put the wall on your desktop icons will be on the top left.
abot kagome/kikyo: the fading normal is also a bit overused (normally), as for the gradient: try to use it the less you can, a color burn or overlay(if you copy the kk level) can help you, try!
Have a good work!