PDA

View Full Version : Wandering Eyes *CLEAVAGE*

Xian Pu
09-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Okay, what does this need? I'm not even sure how to describe this, should I scratch the BG and start over, or what? If yes to the first, any suggestions? Any at all would be groovy. If not, then what can I do to improve the BG? It seems a bit... plain as it stands. Mind you, it's not THAT plain, a lot of layers with real subtle filters run through them, but it looks simple, ne?

So, yeah, suggestions?

Xian Pu
09-06-2005, 04:11 AM
Okay, added some things. Is this version better?

The Rebel
09-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I wish I could do such things, but first I need a good comp. As far as I can tell, it looks fine. Quite abit of blue, but it's good. I might go with a different BG though. Different, but dark colors. But keep her as is. Nice touch with the tat.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Way to much cleavage... a nice red dress where the neck line drops to the navel works better. More flirty! ^^ I have one like that! LOVE IT! ^^

Nocturne
09-06-2005, 10:07 PM
The text is a tad plain for me, I would maybe add some more depth to it. But otherwise a great wallpaper :)

Raven
09-07-2005, 07:01 AM
2nd version's better. I don't know about the squares (I'm not a square-y kinda' person) but the effects on the bg are really cool. I like it, good enough for me.