PDA

View Full Version : :chocolate love: puppies collection

akachan
09-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Re-Hi to everyone! finally I've come back from holiday! I've missed all of you guys! XD
now, to the wall:
it's all a fanart of mine(all drawn and then scanned, from akane to the puppies and the bed XD), drawing and coloring took me at least some days XD, but I'm quite proud of the results;I know it's a bit full, but it's intentional, it's a victorian-gothic-grunge wall ^___^
I hope you like it...(Doi do you remember that some weeks ago I told you of a gothic akane?now, here is^^)

other resolutions and the start fanart (you can use it for a wall if you want ;) ) are on my website.

Xian Pu
09-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Damn woman, you keep getting better. Every time I see one of your walls, I think that there's no way you can get any better. Then you put out another wall; and it's better. Good job. I personally can not find any flaws or anything that grabs me and needs to be changed. ^_^ Keep up the excellent work sweetie, you I-talian goddess you. *hugs*

MistressPookyChan
09-06-2005, 12:57 AM
Actually, I wouldn't say it's the walling that has gotten better (though her use of brushes has improved). I would say her art has gotten better. Your CGing and artwork has gotten incredible. I love the colors, the depth, and the detailings. The brushes add a nice touch.

akachan
09-12-2005, 06:07 AM
thank you guys^^ someone told me it's a bit baroque, I think that's half baroque/half victorian...in fact Pook the CGing was the hardest part XO! but when you finally realize how a pict has to be colored...
(I love gradient shadows)

life is easy when you've got levels, lasso tool and history eraser ^^