PDA

View Full Version : First wallpaper please rate

yotsuba-chan
09-04-2005, 01:40 PM
How bad is the damage? please include a comment with your rating. I did it in an hour so it isn't that good. heh heh.

Naruto711
09-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Its ok. I wish you would have made it with a different show and person cause i hate Azumanga. But the colores and swirls reminds me of the hippis and hippis rock. I like it though so: 6/10

-Shizu-
09-04-2005, 02:58 PM
nice :)

.Lovebeat
09-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Its ok. I wish you would have made it with a different show and person cause i hate Azumanga. But the colores and swirls reminds me of the hippis and hippis rock. I like it though so: 6/10

yeah, it do remind me of hippies o.O
I don't like the bakground, it's just too much. But that is just my opinion and I'm sure I can't do something like that by myself, cuz I'm not that good.
So it's a bit cool anyway :p But maybe an another character would fit better, I dunno. 6/10 Keep it up ^^

kingkostas
09-05-2005, 03:04 AM
I think the only think you have to do is to change the background...i think the background is full of strong colors that make the Screen to tiring...just change the backround with a simpliest one.. :)

Xian Pu
09-05-2005, 03:23 AM
The BG and the scan do not match. It looks like what happens when you mix plaids and stripes together; not a good combination. All in all, it's just a mishmesh of filters, or patterns from Photoshop. I suggest that you totally discard the BG and start from scratch. DL some brushes, look around the internet at other wallpapers, read around on tutorials and then try this wallpaper again. I'm sorry if this is unduly harsh, but this thing sucks man. Don't worry though, you can make it look GOOD. Just keep trying. ;)