PDA

View Full Version : Here's my recent fanart ( Ps. This is not a gallery.. oo; )

Yunnie
09-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Hello, Everyone! Like I said in the Title, this is not a gallery.. so I'm just going to post my recent fanart.. Wait. I lied. This isn't recent.. It's from 2003. :/ Sorry about that. But the truth-of-the-matter is that.. I redid it.. ^^; Fixed it up a little bit.. I also believe that I sent it to some website...Thenexus.. or something like that. Heh. My Memory Stinks. >>;

Name of Drawing: Yuna in Pencil.. Wow. XD
Used: My Lucky Number 2 pencil.. -SHINE- o__O; and my Imagination XD
Date: 3/24/03
Info: Well.. It's Yuna in here Songstree Dressphere, I wanted to cosplay this outfit soooooo bad, and I think that's why I drew it. xD Well.. I decided to do her Gunner outfit instead.. ^^; So, please don't take my work and call it your own, since that would be mean and stupid. o__O;
Hours to complete: 2 hours and 2 min. yes, I counted.. I had a stopwatch.. wow.. I'm corny. XDDD
http://www.thenexus.ws/images/yuna_pencil.jpg
Please, give me feedback if you like it. ^_^;

souske
09-03-2005, 05:49 PM
wow that is really good drawing and its better than mine that I drew of Yuna.

blondy
09-03-2005, 10:12 PM
me likey what i see.

YukiSohma^-^
09-03-2005, 11:16 PM
this is a really cool drawing, do you hav a name for her. if you continue with the good work, then your talent could blossom even farther, but any way, good work, i really love the picture

LittleAngel
09-04-2005, 05:28 PM
That's really good. I can't draw anymore *tears*

LizaLiza
09-04-2005, 11:28 PM
*Get's all jealous.* With a NUMBER 2 pencil!? >.> And only two hours and two minutes!? I can never work real well with that type of pencil for some reason...

Overall, I like it alot. =3

kingkostas
09-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Your picture is very good..i think if you ink it a little it would be the best....ahh and something else...this picture is made in 2003 ....i think you have improve your skills a lot...come on show us a recent picture :)

Sake
09-05-2005, 02:54 AM
*Get's all jealous.* With a NUMBER 2 pencil!? >.> And only two hours and two minutes!? I can never work real well with that type of pencil for some reason...

Overall, I like it alot. =3
Lol, I have to use the right pencil aswell. if it isn't a .5 mechanical pencil, I can't produce anything, which is sad, cause even with the pencil my drawings suck. I can draw weapons, that's it. No people. oh, BTW, the drawing is really good.

shippou69
09-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Tis good. I like! I like!! I really, really like!!!