PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love That Love Hina! (Again)

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-01-2005, 10:13 PM
ok guys... this is to continue our discussion on Love Hina since the last one has been closed.
I think everybody's ready not to spam.....
For me, Love Hina is one the greatest romance anime and manga ever made
Simply for the sake of discussion I would like to ask readers to post their opinions eg. what do you think of the story, the characters (not shinobu lol) what you would like to see and so on...
So I'm leaving this up to you.... (hope they do not close this thread!)

bakakame
09-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Yes, Love Hina is the best anime on the market right now.

Love Hina Again (the OVA) was kinda crap IMO though, they didn't give it enough time to cover all the content from the manga that it should have (also the animation wasn't as good, but again that's just my opinion)

My favorite episodes from the series were......

#1 - Episode 26 (the Christmas Special)
#2 - Episode 12
#3 - Episode 27 (the Spring Special)
#4 - Episode 02
#5 - Episode 13
#6 - Episode 18
#7 - Episode 17

I have a hard time organizing them after that.

Sakurako Shiina
09-02-2005, 03:07 PM
O_O' ive never seen the eppisodes and ive read 4 volumes Ill try to buy more when I have the money XD Motoko rocks!! Why are they so many shinobu fans?? O_o;;

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Yeah I have seen the whole anime including the OVAs and I've already read the manga....
You don't know what you're missing.....

Saiyuko
09-03-2005, 03:06 AM
I've read most of the manga, except maybe the last couple of volumes, but I already know what happens in the end,haven't seen the anime yet though...is the anime worth it BTW?

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-03-2005, 10:00 PM
I've read most of the manga, except maybe the last couple of volumes, but I already know what happens in the end,haven't seen the anime yet though...is the anime worth it BTW?
yes of course...
I know....I think almost all people ho have watched Love Hina anime and read the manga would say the manga is a lot better.

But still, it is still worth you check out the anime....but avoid one thing:
to get the anime episodes up to the spring special and get stuck there...
(it has a *not so good* ending that might bug you for long or until you get the OVAs...)
I would suggest you get the Love Hina Again OVAs and watch it say as from ep 24 to the end in one go.

blondy
09-03-2005, 10:02 PM
na. its ok. but nothing farther.

Spirit of Darkness
09-03-2005, 11:06 PM
I love Love Hina, the anime is really funny.:)

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey guys.....I was thinking of something.....
I would really like to see the rest of the manga in anime...not you?
Indeed, there are so many things that have been left out.....that's sad!

Kaitou Dark
09-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey guys.....I was thinking of something.....
I would really like to see the rest of the manga in anime...not you?
Indeed, there are so many things that have been left out.....that's sad!
I agree with you thats messed that they did Ive read every Manga and watched a couple episodes and I thinks its messed that they would do that they should remake the animes

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-06-2005, 10:23 PM
I agree with you thats messed that they did Ive read every Manga and watched a couple episodes and I thinks its messed that they would do that they should remake the animes
Perhaps if they did it all over again and put in all the chapters that appear in the manga it would be very nice....
The manga and the anime are so different.
But I don't think this would be appropriate...What I mean is that I do like both the manga and the anime and it bugs me that they have different storylines.

Keitaru-san
09-07-2005, 02:06 PM
i love to see what happen to the other girls, i mean we know keitaru(me)get to go with naru right but what about the others? they in love with the guy but what about their story?

Starkwynd
09-07-2005, 11:11 PM
WOOT someone else may have liked my idea from the original thread!

*shrugs* If it was me I'd make it the same story but instead focus on one charecter and their point of view through the series, maybe throw in some background events that we didn't get to see cause of the Keitaro&Naru theme, like some of the history and training of Motoko, or balancing school with the new life at Hinata for Shinobu maybe the events that lead to her parent's divorce and the times she used to go to the Hinatasou when she was younger, or school and crazy robots and family for Su, or background and drunken adventures (not those kind of adventures...) of Kitsune, you get the idea...... was my idea, I had a more in depth thing but I wont take up more space unless someone wants to see it again.

dark mousi
12-15-2005, 10:44 AM
i have the whole series and would lurve to see su and everyoneelse get to meet and have a story of all the characters w/ someone that they fall in lurve with. i lurve su's bro. he was soo hot. so, individual side character stories and an all color art of book of aki, the author.

PHPR Nova
12-16-2005, 05:37 PM
ok... I won't talk about shinobu (*cries*) but I did like the series. Spring Break was my favorite one. Library has it and I have it checked out :P :P Yay Me! (Makes a sig revolving around Naru)

Akina911
12-31-2005, 03:00 PM
i have all the episodes and i have seen love hin again its pretty good.

J.Rocketfingers
04-20-2006, 10:56 PM
I just found this forum and i would like to say somthings

Kentaro Sakata (anime)
I dont like this guy from what I understandhe is the opposite of Keitaro.Rich good looking,charming(ok i take that one back).he was NOT in the manga but
in the anime I think that he was put in to give poor Keitaro some compition for Naru's heart.Not much compition if you ask me.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

If you didnt read the manga

if you look at Love Hina again carefully if you think about it,it was not totally
confermed that keitaro's promise girl was naru.this being said if you only saw the anime you would think that he didnt find her.I dont know but i would be just as happy maby even happier if she wasnt in the end.

if they made a episode per chapter there would be about 120 episodes not 30
including spring/chistmas special ,extra episode 25 and love hina again).
Just to say in vol.10 where mutsumi loses her memory would've been a great episode and the thing i dislike NOT HATE but dislike is that they onlt used computers for the animation.no hand drawn stuff what so ever.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

sis san
04-30-2006, 07:38 PM
I just found this forum and i would like to say somthings

Kentaro Sakata (anime)
I dont like this guy from what I understandhe is the opposite of Keitaro.Rich good looking,charming(ok i take that one back).he was NOT in the manga but
in the anime I think that he was put in to give poor Keitaro some compition for Naru's heart.Not much compition if you ask me.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

If you didnt read the manga

if you look at Love Hina again carefully if you think about it,it was not totally
confermed that keitaro's promise girl was naru.this being said if you only saw the anime you would think that he didnt find her.I dont know but i would be just as happy maby even happier if she wasnt in the end.

if they made a episode per chapter there would be about 120 episodes not 30
including spring/chistmas special ,extra episode 25 and love hina again).
Just to say in vol.10 where mutsumi loses her memory would've been a great episode and the thing i dislike NOT HATE but dislike is that they onlt used computers for the animation.no hand drawn stuff what so ever.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/mad.gif
i strongly agree with u. i DISLIKE anime that use computer alot 4 the animation. what i think the only bad thing 4 this series is that it is soooooo obvious who keitaro going to end up with it doesnt give u even a little surprise at all (maybe they did try but if they do i dont think they did a good job)

J.Rocketfingers
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
what is really ovious is that keitaro is in love with naru from when kentaro
enters the seris he(keitaro) could at least take a look at motoko oe one of the other girls to at least get you hooked in so that you would know wich one he would end up. but they just gave it away.

i personally think(it may sound selfish) they should have made an episode where
he ended up with motoko or somthing i know its far from the plot but all those
narubashers would be happy.

LittleMomo
04-30-2006, 10:00 PM
You know ppl, Keitaro is one of the luckiest man in the world! ^-^ He gets to girls easily and he doesn't even die from all the pain he's been through from Naru, anyway, I love Love Hina! It's such a great manga!

Crystal_Gardevoir
05-01-2006, 10:00 AM
I haven't watch the anime, but I have read the mangas...

Sorry I don't have cable so I will get it :awe: on DVD:awe:

hybridInuyasha
05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Love Hina is one of my favorite anime...
Keitaro is soo lucky...i wish i was in his place...lol

sis san
05-01-2006, 04:30 PM
what is really ovious is that keitaro is in love with naru from when kentaro
enters the seris he(keitaro) could at least take a look at motoko oe one of the other girls to at least get you hooked in so that you would know wich one he would end up. but they just gave it away.

i personally think(it may sound selfish) they should have made an episode where
he ended up with motoko or somthing i know its far from the plot but all those
narubashers would be happy.
i USED to have the same idea as u do but however........if they did make another ending 4 motoko then other fan 4 another char will be complain and then may end up with a ending with all the girls if this does happend the anime will be more like a game which u can chose the ending.:( which i dont think is good.

J.Rocketfingers
05-05-2006, 06:01 PM
if they did make episodes like that it would get confusing and stray from the plot
but i still want to see what happends after Love Hina Again its just bugging me alot.