PDA

View Full Version : new stuff from me ^^ opinions please!

hkk
08-25-2005, 03:37 PM
so, i finally got scanned more of my pictures and also processed them into the right format.

well, tell me what you think ^^

the first five belong together, but think its obvious.
the tree and the training session are drawn with ink, the others with pencil and the first five colored with aquarelle crayons.
the hand is my own hand (made my hand hurt quite much, as i had to keep it still for one hour - i dont want to be a model! ^^) only my thumb is not really proportional. the dark color tones is cuz i have it in a picture frame and didnt take it out for scanning ^^

laterz, hkk

NOTE: think i have to post the pics in more than one post, sry for it ^^

hkk
08-25-2005, 03:40 PM
and here the next ones ^^

SHADA-SMITH
08-25-2005, 03:45 PM
This style seems very easy and funny basics.
Its just Great what i see for now Keep this stuf up:D ..

And i hope to see more of that.:rolleyes: Please?:( .

hkk
08-25-2005, 03:49 PM
and finally the last two
sorry again! but they are too big for including them into the text

the long sword has some text which says:

inner cutting edge 0.4m
outer cutting edge 1.6m
main cutting edge 2m
Katakerian long sword, KoTa-epoch, "elongated arm",
lengths may vary

laterz, hkk

hkk
08-25-2005, 03:51 PM
well i had to do it for school and it took me quite long ^^
thx for the opinion ^^

LizaLiza
08-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Some of the first ones up there remind me of a math project I had to do. It was awful! ;-; I'm not saying your art is awful, though...just brought up some memories. ^^;

Your artwork is very interesting...I want to see more! >O *Demands!*

kingkostas
08-26-2005, 02:46 AM
Very nice art....nice style....keep up the good work!!!

Chibi Misao
08-26-2005, 03:03 AM
Those are nice....keep working on your drawing skills coz i would love to see more of your drawings ^_________^

hkk
08-26-2005, 04:01 AM
thx to all ^^im doin my best to get better ^^

Myrra
08-26-2005, 12:50 PM
It's all very nice Hai. The first group was a bit difficult for me to look at on my monitor, but that's alright. Your work shows you have patience that I lack. Which can definitely be seen in the detail in your tree, all the individual leaves.
I've no real criticisms, mainly cos I don't know what to say. The only thing I had any real comment about was the detail with your hand, but I already explained that to you.
Good work. ^_^

Harada
08-26-2005, 04:16 PM
i like 'em! *bows* ^^ think ull do moooore, cuz u have a looong story (well, the synopsis of the story is loong) by the way...id like to see ur next works ^^
n like myrra's said, good work!

Mira Kaiba
08-30-2005, 09:54 PM
I like all of the detail. Looks good. You should try anime people!

Bunny Tsuki
08-30-2005, 10:28 PM
These came out really well. I'm impressed. I did some of that, and still have them, from my tech class from High School. Those were interesting.

Keep up the great work and can't wait to see more!

hkk
08-31-2005, 02:28 PM
haha ^^ thx XDD
i will do my best to present new work soon ^^

laterz, hkk

DragonNight
09-06-2005, 11:48 PM
I like your style...
You seems to add alot of details which is really good (and way more than what i can do...) the long sword seems very real, did you draw it while you had the object infront of you, or from your imagination?
Great work ^^

hkk
09-07-2005, 05:56 AM
hey thx ^^
well the long sword isnt actually drawn very big (only on a kinda 10x15 cm sketchpad) but i drew it all out of imagination. id be really really REALLY happy if i could only once see or touch a sword like that or only any sword from near!
i will see if i can manage it... once...
XDD
well thx anyways ^^