PDA

View Full Version : Relax!

Cantelope
08-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Time: 1 hour? Around there. (Don't really keep track of this stuff.)

I dunno....I just opened photoshop, and made a wallpaper!! I didn't even know this was in my pictures folder!! P: The eerie pictures folder of mystery....
OooOoOo~

Pardon the semi-low quality, but I tried to make it dial-up user friendly.

MistressPookyChan
08-24-2005, 07:40 PM
I really like it, especially the bar to the left side. I have been seeing more of this style and I do like it. Looks great on Window's-styled desktops. My main gripe is with the text. I think it is a little too transparent.

Kyrie
08-24-2005, 08:23 PM
I like the text the way it is ^^ And I think the hearts in the top corner are really cute! Although, for some reason, they look a teensy bit blurry. But otherwise, I love the wallpaper!

EternalBlue
08-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Looks good to me, simple and easy to look at, and the bar on the left is perfect for windows users. I agree that the text on the right could be a little less transparent, although it sort of looks like it's using a Linear Dodge overlay effect rather than transparency. Maybe change the blending effect to make it less transparent.

Cantelope
08-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Well, I've tried that while I was making it, but nothing looked right!! T_T

*weepsobcry*

I shall attempt again.

***EDIT***

The deed is so thus done. I changed the text issue, and I redid the heart vector to make it less blurry and poopie. I also increased the jpeg quality by 10 percent, adding 7 kb's to the size. =O

Cervan
08-25-2005, 01:07 AM
not to sound perverted but is her hand where i think it is?

EternalBlue
08-25-2005, 01:35 AM
Much better ^^. Btw, could you upload the full quality version, I'd prefer to get the best it can be since I may be using it ;)

Sophonax
08-25-2005, 07:10 AM
I like the effect on the text in the first version. The second version.. Hm.. The text it too.. Firm? No more effect. ._.'
I want the effect back.

I don't like how the bar just.. cuts right through the picture.. Try to do a pixel fadeover? <.<; If you understand what I mean?

Cervan. It's on her LAP. There is nothing perverted ment with that. It's ment to be cute.

Cantelope
08-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Go go gadget, HIGH RESOLUTION!!!

Can't really tell the difference, but here it is anyways, 208 KBs.

Cervan
09-09-2005, 02:50 AM
perfect! betst of the versions 10 thumbs up ^^ :)

gadgetgirl16
09-09-2005, 11:25 PM
wow! that looks verry good, the last one looks better then before ^^ great job!

yotsuba-chan
09-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Go go gadget, HIGH RESOLUTION!!!

Can't really tell the difference, but here it is anyways, 208 KBs.perfect!! that is really cool!