PDA

View Full Version : Important Negima Poll

Anime_Overload
08-21-2005, 10:03 PM
PLEASE READ 1ST

Basicly there have been alot of people who have complained about Akamatsu's Negima volume 6. And as such many of them have asked him to do a rewrite of it. Now personally i agree with them but there also have other people say that he souldn't.

My sudgestion is that after Akamatsu finishes the Negima series he could go back and make a special edition volume 6 to calm the many fans who were very upset and dissapointed in volume 6.

Now before you blast me or anything you should know that Akamatsu has already done something similiar to this. After his finished Love Hina he made a special edition extra manga for Love Hina Chapters and adventures he wanted to put into the manga but never had time to due to time restraints. I have already seen pleaty of people who agree and disagree with me on this. But i want your opinion.

Sakurako Shiina
08-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Well...maybe he should....I sorta liked volume 6 ^^' but thats just me >.>

Hotsprings_Shinobu
08-22-2005, 01:50 AM
Absolutly. I agree. Akamatsu should do a rewrite version of volume 6. I liked seeing Evangiline kick some butt for once but after Nodoka was turned into stone it just seemed to ruin the volume from there on out. I mean after being such a intricale character in both volumes 4 and 5, seeing her just be cut off like that and her missing almost all of volume 6 just seemed wrong! I really do hope Akamatsu does a rewrite because he just can't leave it as is because plenty of people dislike it.

Sakurako Shiina
08-22-2005, 03:23 AM
that is very true...>.> I really never knew that Nodoka was so popular!

Saint Mana
08-22-2005, 09:38 PM
You simply cannot request a rewrite if you are not happy with it!
Well you can, but you chould respect the authors choice, whether you like it or not.
Now, Nodoka is one of my favorite characters, but still...
I would lose respect for the mangaka if he does a rewrite!
Well, whatever little respect I still have for the single-minded pervert...
The Anime is superior to the Manga anyway, it is less perverse.
You could hope that the Anime takes a different path than the manga...

Hotsprings_Shinobu
08-22-2005, 10:15 PM
That's just it. we're NOT the only one who hated volume 6. There many other people who disliked it as well and have asked him to do a rewrite. Beside we're not asking him to do a rewrite NOW, just after he finishes the Negima manga series.

Sakurako Shiina
08-23-2005, 04:53 AM
You simply cannot request a rewrite if you are not happy with it!
Well you can, but you chould respect the authors choice, whether you like it or not.
Now, Nodoka is one of my favorite characters, but still...
I would lose respect for the mangaka if he does a rewrite!
Well, whatever little respect I still have for the single-minded pervert...
The Anime is superior to the Manga anyway, it is less perverse.
You could hope that the Anime takes a different path than the manga...
-laughs- The anime is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more horrible than the manga! btw the manga is not horrible! >__< ugg...

Hotsprings_Shinobu
08-23-2005, 09:38 PM
i haven't seen any of the anime series yet. But i hope to soon.

Sakurako Shiina
08-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Im looking forward to seeing it to...>.> even thought...it looks horrible!

Crimson Soul
08-25-2005, 03:28 AM
well the anime is pretty bad, but i've been watching it cause i like negima..taht and they have good voice actors for the girls

i actually liked volume 6, sure my fav girl (nodoka) got turned to stone but the rest of the book was really good. there were cool fights and you got to see mana show off her skills.

Duck Bill
08-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Hotsprings and A_O are totally right. Volume 6 despreatly needs to be rewritten. The part where Nodoka gets turned into stone was absolutly the wrong thing to do. Now I'm a huge Setsuna fan, but the part where Nodoka gets turned into stone just sucked the fun right out of the entire volume.

Sure the battle scene was cool, but after Nodoka gets turned into stone it wasn't any fun anymore.

Sakurako Shiina
08-26-2005, 05:26 AM
well the anime is pretty bad, but i've been watching it cause i like negima..taht and they have good voice actors for the girls

i actually liked volume 6, sure my fav girl (nodoka) got turned to stone but the rest of the book was really good. there were cool fights and you got to see mana show off her skills.Voices were cool...but Sakurakos was just annoying >.<

xTakuyashi
09-05-2005, 09:49 PM
lols he shouldnt redo volume 6 its an okay volume but I`ll just wait and see what happens. If he redo the volume ill be pleased as well. =)

Sakurako Shiina
09-09-2005, 09:51 PM
yeah....ure right XD It would be cool to see to versions of it!! X_X'

Gizoku
09-09-2005, 09:59 PM
i havent seen the negima anime but i think the mangas are good enough not to change. but i dunno im just like that.

dark mousi
12-15-2005, 10:39 AM
i'd pick yes, he should, if the poll wasn't closed. that would b great, for all fans. ^_^