PDA

View Full Version : If you saw Draggonball GT a heros Legacy,come here

Child~Of~Light
08-20-2005, 09:32 PM
What did you think about the movie.It was ok though :bigannounthe ending wierd.

I and I did not know were to post this :photo:

lafiel
08-22-2005, 04:52 PM
i've seen the japanese version after all the movie should'nt really be a movie since it's just the japanese ending of GT...

The Archangel
08-22-2005, 05:45 PM
There was nothing wrong with the ending. I think it was one of the best GT episodes ever

ssj4gogeta
08-22-2005, 06:01 PM
I think it was O.K

Saint Mana
08-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I thought it was a cute "movie", if you can call it that...
Somewhat funny too.
I, personally, would have liked to see a mini-series about the decendants of Goku and Vegeta.

Child~Of~Light
08-22-2005, 08:53 PM
It's an ep?:sofa:I was thinking it was a movie. oh well :rolleyes:

Star Alchemist
08-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Hm... I never saw the American-ized version.

SPOILER!!!

But is that the one with Goku Jr and how he goes trying to find the 4 Star ball to stop Pan from being sick? And he transforms to fight some beat thing. And he ends up finding the 4 star ball but Goku appears and tells him that you need Seven. And then Pan is okay, and it ends with Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr fighting?

If we're talking about the same movie...
They have nothing really left to show of Dragonball.

The only things they have left to show are Movies 12 and 13. And the OVA (Which is AWESOME!)

The Archangel
08-23-2005, 04:37 AM
That's it

PugznRoku
08-23-2005, 05:47 AM
I've seen both the american and jap versions (love the jap version! ^__^). Both are equally funny, but you have to admit that goku jr looks more like Bardock while he was traveling up the mountain. I'd also like to see a series about the decendents. There's suppose to be one called Dragonball AF, but a lot of people say it's just a myth and was made up by some fan.

Star Alchemist
08-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Dragonball AF is very much a myth. Then and again, people also say GT had very little relation to Z due to it not being created by Akira Toriyama.

But if you wanna see a really good movie full of fighting. Try the DBZ OVA. It takes place during the time of the cell games. Where Future Trunks is around and Gohan is a teenager.

Child~Of~Light
08-23-2005, 11:33 AM
And sometimes I get tired of hearing that Dragonball Af is real is just a fanfic.I guess the nerd that lives with his mom had nothing to do is write some thing about that is not true! :slurp: oh well :(

Keitaru-san
09-03-2005, 04:40 PM
well i saw that last movie unfortunelty i got it in french language :( but any way i like it another saga begins with the return of the heores where ie shenron comes from another place to take revenge on goku and vegeta hehe that would be a good movie what you think?

Lord_vader
09-03-2005, 05:34 PM
keitaru-san I feel so sorry for you the french vesion ha,But yet so sorry

The Archangel
09-03-2005, 08:19 PM
I wrote a review on the movie:
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=29181

-Batman-
09-04-2005, 08:46 PM
not to sound a complete ***...but Toriyama Akira was on total crack when he sold the rights to Dragonball Z. Dragonball GT was one of the worst creations i have ever seen. The movie was no better.

The Archangel
09-05-2005, 10:33 AM
not to sound a complete ***...but Toriyama Akira was on total crack when he sold the rights to Dragonball Z. Dragonball GT was one of the worst creations i have ever seen. The movie was no better.... yep you'll make MANY friends around here.... you'll probably be a mod in a few weeks

-Batman-
09-05-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm expressing my opinion, i never flamed a user, only my strong dislike for a show.

Dark-Sasuke
09-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Yeah i admit, this movie was the worst movie ever, god, i hate it, the dragonball series an z an gt are awesome but this movie was a joke, it was bad in everyway

Child~Of~Light
09-06-2005, 02:35 PM
well i saw that last movie unfortunelty i got it in french language :( but any way i like it another saga begins with the return of the heores where ie shenron comes from another place to take revenge on goku and vegeta hehe that would be a good movie what you think?

There's gonna be another saga?Awsome! ^_^

Child~Of~Light
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah i admit, this movie was the worst movie ever, god, i hate it, the dragonball series an z an gt are awesome but this movie was a joke, it was bad in everyway
Thankyouverymuch......................

Ollie
09-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Child~of~Light, please do not double post. If you have something to add, use the Edit button in the lower-right corner of your post.

The Archangel
09-09-2005, 11:08 AM
There's gonna be another saga?Awsome! ^_^ No theres not gonna be another saga...

Skeith/Haseo Wave
10-15-2005, 06:23 PM
welllllllllllll I saw the Uncut US version on DVD (It's kinda like the JP version)

:<_<: I thought it sucked for GT.......................:<_<:

Star Alchemist
10-19-2005, 03:30 PM
I still think they should show the DBZ OVA's. They were pretty cool.

On another note...

The last episode of GT was made in 1997 (10 years ago about.. almost. yeah.): But I've heard all kinds of Rumors such as Dragonball AF, Super Saiya-Jin 5-6 and all kinds of crazy things. It's even gotten bad enough to the point that people were talking about a Dragonball Live action Sitcom on Fox, with Hugh Jackman as Goku. (LOLROFL): So inconclusion, I think someone could make a lot of money by possibly making another extention of DBZ.

Skeith/Haseo Wave
10-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Wellllllllllllllllll
Why didn't the fan makers of Dragonball AF make a manga first?
Then sell the idea to Akira/Funimation/Company of DB/DBZ
If they were smart enough, they maybe would've got the idea bought, and made alot of money!
But, no one thinks like us..........

(they call themselves anime fans:( )

Star Alchemist
10-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Well... I dunno. Most people thought that Dragonball shoulda ended with Z. Seeing as how most peopled hated GT. And the AF pictures look kinda extreme if you ask me.But yeah... Thats my opinion.

Kyouken
11-04-2005, 01:03 AM
I really enjoyed it. Then again I love all DBZ related things. It was sad to see that all Dragonball characters had passed away except for Pan. However all good things must eventually come to an end. *sigh*