PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh - Official discussion thread

Pages : [1] 2

Cless Alvein
08-20-2005, 03:05 PM
This thread is for all discussions pertaining to the anime or manga for the Yu-Gi-Oh series. Please keep all posts on topic and avoid spam or flaming other posters.

bms
09-07-2005, 09:29 AM
I don't really care about the show but I love to play the card game.

animeseishi
09-09-2005, 07:09 AM
i CARE about the show and i sometimes play the card game... the animation's story outline i actually great...

bms
09-09-2005, 08:50 AM
any good at the tcg i'm undefeated in bellowsfalls, vt. so what do you like about the highly predictable show yugioh.

ChangeOfHeart
09-09-2005, 01:13 PM
It's not that highly predictable, granted Genex does seem a little predictable (like me guessing there was someone outside the duel academia that knew alot about the students, like how to get to Kaiser, something observations would not achieve)

Reika Yagami
09-13-2005, 12:51 AM
I love the show, especially I love Bakura sama. For TCG game well not yet but I played so video games from Konami. ^^;;

skitzophreak
09-13-2005, 11:49 AM
i love the show and the game though the show is not my favourite by far, i still like to watch it when it is on around twice a week

bms
09-15-2005, 12:09 PM
If I wanted I could watch every day except sunday.

ChangeOfHeart
09-15-2005, 12:25 PM
I'll stick to the japanese episodes, but i wouldn't watch them everyday, I'd get bored (since I've seen every episode atleast once)

Inuyasha's Guardian
09-17-2005, 06:41 AM
If you have the God Cards, can you use them in battle? If so, do they have the same special effects that they have in the show? If you can tell me anything about this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

_CTA_
09-19-2005, 09:29 AM
theres another powerful card called the demon cards i dont kno its names but its colour is similar to osiris,ra n obelisk

bms
09-19-2005, 09:32 AM
The god cards are not allowed to be used in the game. They are only callector items.

_CTA_
09-19-2005, 09:41 AM
what? they are allowed!!

bms
09-19-2005, 09:45 AM
No on the corner of the cards they say that they are forbidden.

simonds
09-19-2005, 10:21 AM
bms si correct the gods are forbidden

-Batman-
09-19-2005, 10:49 AM
the gods can't be used...they don't even have effects on them. Just descriptions. You could use them when playing with friends if you wanted to...but they can't be used in tournaments.

Just got silent magician level 4 and 8. Awsome cards.

Silent magician lvl 8 is 3500/atk and 1000/def
The good thing about it is...it's immune to your OPONANTS spell's(all of them, not just cards that target a single monster) but not your own. So you can still equip her with equips and power her up, yet your oponants spells are pretty much useless. With Diffusion wave motion and fairy meteor crush...it hurts A LOT.
If you manage Jinzo on the field at the same time, that even better because your immune to traps as well. Along with diffusion wave motion wich allows one spellcaster lvl 7 or higher to attack all monsters on your oponants field at once, and the cards ability to negate all monster effects of monsters that are destroyed by the selected monster...it's a pretty annoying combo.

Silent Magician-Immune to spells
Jinzo-Stops all traps
Diffusion Wave Motion- Negates the effects of monsters destroyed by the spellcaster you selected, and also attacks ALL oponants monsters.
Fairy Meteor Crush- Bypasses defences with no problem.

I have found about...15 cards, with about 10 combos that can stop it, so thats one drawback...and diffusion wave motion drains 1000 LP, you need to make sure you have enouh. Another drawback is that it takes a good 10 of your turns to do, but by then it may be too late >_<

So...does that seem like an effective combo? i've been trying to find a way to make it shorter, without sacrificing many immunities but i'm comming up short. So any advice would be helpful (if you have it) thanks in advance.

ChangeOfHeart
09-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Info on the demons....
The demons are Ravel, Uria and Hamon

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/1Uria.jpg Uria.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/2Hamon.jpg Hamon

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Demon1.jpg Ravel.

The function of the three is different to the Egyptian Gods, but the overal result is the same, world domination. Uria and Hamon do look like Osiris (Slifer) and Ra, and Uria's special affect is similar to Osiris' but Uria is far easier to summon back from the graveyard.

bms
09-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Redfield have you thought about "Ancient Gear Beast"

-Batman-
09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
whats the effect?

_CTA_
09-19-2005, 10:56 AM
hello im talking bout demon cards n u guys r talking bout da god cards

ChangeOfHeart
09-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Summary of the Demons:
Divine Flame Emperor Uria
Summon: Sacrifice 3 Trap Cards to summon Uria
Attack/Defense :This monster's attack is determined by the number of trap cards in the players graveyard x 1000
Special Ability: Trap Destruction: Destroys traps on your opponents field
When this monster is the graveyard it can be brought back by sacrificing 1 trap.

Ice Thunder Emperor Hamon
Summon: Sacrifice 3 Magic cards to summon Hamon
Attack: 4000
Special Ability: When it destroys a monster a further 1000 damage is done to the opponent.

Phantom Demon Emperor Ravel
Summon: Sacrifice three monsters to summon Ravel
Special Abilities: Everytime your oponent summons a monster special summon one Phantom Demon Token (1000/1000) to the field.
Sacrifice two monsters and add there combined attack to Ravel's attack for one turn.

bms
09-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Well Redfield22 its' effect make it so you opponent can't activate any magic or trap cards since you declare your attack with it untill the end of the battle phase. Its' other effect negates the effect of the monster it destroys. It has 6 stars 2000 atk and def, italso is a machine monster.

_CTA_
09-19-2005, 11:04 AM
FREAKING HELL!!! its totally accurate!!!but wats the star levels?

bms
09-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Yes they are levels

_CTA_
09-19-2005, 11:18 AM
i mean for the demon cards

bms
09-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Those I haven't seen.

_CTA_
09-19-2005, 11:24 AM
anyone pm me if u kno wats the star

ChangeOfHeart
09-19-2005, 11:34 AM
None of the levels are shown for any of the demons, I don't even remember the cards of them being showed as they are summoned (my main source doesn't know.)

Keitaru-san
09-25-2005, 10:43 AM
if you have to sacrifice 3 monster card to summon then the stars are 9 and over.

ChangeOfHeart
09-25-2005, 10:46 AM
good point.

Keitaru-san
09-25-2005, 11:09 AM
i used to play yugioh but not anymore, i converted to duel masters.

ChaoticVincent
10-12-2005, 12:15 PM
I still play well try to but there no one good to play anymore oh well.

Touzokuoh
10-17-2005, 06:46 AM
I used to watch the show, but I still play the card game, and how can you sacrifice 3 magic and/or trap cards? It doesn't make any sence, I in the series, Ravel took all the life out of all monster cards in the whole world

zodiak
10-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Okay, yugioh is starting to just suck know. I mean yugioh Gx? Plus when is yugi every going to get laid, oh let me think,,,,,,,,;) NEVER!:eek: yah but the card game is good.

Touzokuoh
10-18-2005, 04:20 AM
Okay, yugioh is starting to just suck know. I mean yugioh Gx? Plus when is yugi every going to get laid, oh let me think,,,,,,,,;) NEVER!:eek: yah but the card game is good.man. I just saw the 1e 3 eps of the dubbed version of GX, It's awful man!
And Yugi's deck will come in the series to so *sticks out tongue*
I think Yugi will get in the series himself at the end hehe but this is about Judai

skitzophreak
10-28-2005, 03:09 PM
its realy wierd the drawings arnt that good and have the voices been changed?

ChangeOfHeart
10-28-2005, 03:11 PM
If you mean later on in the dub, they changed Mai's voice. If you mean Genex, it's a new series which in yu-gi-oh means a change in drawing style and a change of characters/voice.
The movie, well it was done soully by 4KIDS which means changes (there was no Japanese version 1st)

The demons are gonna be released, they're gonna be level 10 monsters.

Hayabusa
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
you know i was a big fan when it came out then i stopped liking it and now the new gx is pretty cool

ChangeOfHeart
11-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Genex gets wierder, sounds like the next anti hero (Edo Phoenix) is british which is something I thought only the dub would do. Which means the british at the end of more jokes...(Makes me want to leave England). And Judai goes into space.

skitzophreak
11-23-2005, 04:28 PM
i like both the card game and the anime

ranma--
11-24-2005, 02:54 PM
yu-gi-oh is COOOOOOOOOOOL

Dysis
11-30-2005, 03:46 AM
Yu-Gi-0h! (King of Games) is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :laugh:

ChangeOfHeart
11-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Yep, true.

angel bee
12-06-2005, 01:49 PM
I love yugioh. I haven't seen yugioh gx yet. Yugi and Rebecca are my favorite characters.

tia_mai
12-10-2005, 01:43 PM
hi
im new here so i've seen yugioh. its really nice i like it.what will happen after the episode 436? and after the episode 143? will yami see his past?at what episode?is it in a season? anyways. i will appriciate ur replies.thx everyone

ChangeOfHeart
12-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Could you tell me what happens in episode 436 because of the different numbers systems.

Tsukasa+Subaru4ever
12-11-2005, 09:46 PM
What episode is #436 called?

Regalyn
12-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Summary of the Demons:
Divine Flame Emperor Uria
Summon: Sacrifice 3 Trap Cards to summon Uria
Attack/Defense :This monster's attack is determined by the number of trap cards in the players graveyard x 1000
Special Ability: Trap Destruction: Destroys traps on your opponents field
When this monster is the graveyard it can be brought back by sacrificing 1 trap.

Ice Thunder Emperor Hamon
Summon: Sacrifice 3 Magic cards to summon Hamon
Special Ability: When it destroys a monster a further 1000 damage is done to the opponent.

Phantom Demon Emperor Ravel
Summon: Sacrifice three monsters to summon Ravel
Special Abilities: Everytime your oponent summons a monster special summon one Phantom Demon Token (1000/1000) to the field.
Sacrifice two monsters and add there combined attack to Ravel's attack for one turn.ChangeOfHeart you almost got all the effect right but for Divine flame emperor Uria, you have sacrifice 3 continous trap cards and it's Attack and defense increase by 1000 for every continous trap card in the graveyard but the last effect is right of course.

it is not "Ice Thunder Emperor Hamon", it's "Descending Thunder Emperor Hamon." you have to sacrifice 3 continous magic cards to summon it but the rest is right.

Lastly "Phantom emperor ravel" exclude "demon." you have to sacrifice 3 demon sub-type monsters to summon it but this card is very hard to summon. the secondary effect is correct but the demon can't attack, you sacrifice one monster once per turn to increase Ravel's Attack.

I've check the card list of the shadow of infinty but there aren't a card that is demon sub-type monster or a magic or trap that special summon them.

tia_mai
12-22-2005, 09:20 AM
maybe someone can tell me wats the last episode of yugioh? is it the episode when the pharoh beats malik marik? plz answer. nice forum:D

ChangeOfHeart
12-22-2005, 09:23 AM
No it isn't.

The last episode of yu-gi-oh series 2 (Duelist Kingdom -> Pharaoh's Memory) is episode 224, Yami No Yugi/Yami Yugi/Atemu vs Yugi.

I was quoting the anime effects, so none of is wrong, unless you want the TCG effects, which I don't specialize in, so I don't follow it.

bms
12-22-2005, 09:27 AM
maybe someone can tell me wats the last episode of yugioh? is it the episode when the pharoh beats malik marik? plz answer. nice forum:DAnother season is going on the kids wb, and that was 2 seasons ago I beliave.

Dark Jen
12-22-2005, 09:28 AM
lol, yugioh is ok..WHEN YUGI LOSES MUWAHAHA

ChangeOfHeart
12-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Grand Championship/Dawn Of The Duel, has been going for a while.

tia_mai looking again, you've missed the whole of Waking The Dragon's as well. So nearly 100 episodes.

tia_mai
12-22-2005, 09:31 AM
oh ok.thx alot. cuz i entered the website of yugioh which is www.yugioh.com (http://www.yugioh.com) and i saw the episodes and i didnt see that episode there, it stopped at one hundred forty somethin' and there's other kind of yugioh episodes. oh ya before i forget, i was searchin' somethings about yugioh episodes and i found that the pharoh will go to the past and see what happened in the past, did they do it?:(

Dark Jen
12-22-2005, 09:35 AM
but i like Marik/Malik(whichever way u think it is lol) he is awesome..but Yami Marik scares me...always with the veins popping out*shudder*

ChangeOfHeart
12-22-2005, 10:42 AM
4KIDS kept the majority of what happened, but are gonna change the last few episodes

tia_mai
12-22-2005, 02:03 PM
thank u all. and i have another question, is there any sites that have the whole episodes?excpet for yugioh.com ? thx everyone:D

ChangeOfHeart
12-23-2005, 02:15 AM
The one I was gonna suggest is currently having problems (their main server has gone down), they have quite a few episodes, (I'll post it when the site is back up)

tia_mai
12-23-2005, 03:09 AM
oh ok.thx anyways:D

Dysis
12-25-2005, 02:03 AM
Is there someone knows in what website can i download yugioh mp3

ChangeOfHeart
12-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Tell me the songs, you want and maybe I might know one. (Depends on Dub - Yu-Gi-Oh The Movie and Music To Duel By or Japanese - Sound Duels 1-4, Duel 1 and 2, Vocal Best, individual opening/endings)

tia_mai
12-26-2005, 09:45 AM
hi.i was wondering, the last episode, when yami duels with yugi and yami wins,right? and when yami loses,he goes into a door and goes to the past? and wat happens when the pharoh enters into that door?does he starts livin' or wat?plz reply.thx alot everyone.:)

Crystal_Gardevoir
12-26-2005, 09:51 AM
... i didn't see it...

anyway i have a deck but i never use it... the show is okay... last episode i saw was the yugi vs Kaiba... Duel Tower... he brought out a fusion card by fusing Dark magician and Black Luster Soldier... then his attack points increased because of the red eyes black dragon and blue eyes ultimate dragon... then it said to be continued... so i dont know the result of the battle...

tia_mai
12-26-2005, 10:02 AM
so the pharoh and yugi didnt duel each other or even go to egypt yet?:)

ChangeOfHeart
12-26-2005, 03:30 PM
From my limited knowledge of the released episodes they are most likely deep into the last season, so everyone except the people who arrive in 219 (Solomon, Duke and Mokuba) are in Egypt

The last episode is where Atemu leaves, like you correctly said.

Kaiba Vs Yami No Yugi, was 3 season/arcs ago.

tia_mai
12-27-2005, 12:32 PM
oh ok.and h about the episodes when the pharoh fights with rapheal and rapheal wins but yugi goes to the shadow realm?

and can anyone tell me where can i find the episodes when the pharoh goes to his past and fights?:)

Dysis
01-03-2006, 09:35 PM
The tittles are Rakuen and Shuffle

AmSidar
01-04-2006, 03:05 AM
I dont know so realy good the serie, but i have seen it many time, Dont have some people a litle dejavu if thei see the serie?

飛竜
01-04-2006, 03:23 AM
I absolute like that series so much. Having now watched the DOMA saga right now. By the way, I did heard about Obelisk's attack having reached MAX or Unlimited for one turn. It was duel between Yami Yuugi versus Yami Malik.

AmSidar
01-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Obelisk? Do you mean that egyptian god in the sird seriecollection.

ChangeOfHeart
01-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Janime.info has them, full and tv version.

AmSidar
01-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I know Yu-Gi-Oh, but i only see it on tv, so i dont know how the vol.s are!

飛竜
01-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Obelisk? Do you mean that egyptian god in the sird seriecollection.
*nodded* Yes. Oh by the way, there is powerful attack than Ra's 1 hit turn kill and when it goes to maximum attack or unlimited damage points it is called Soul Energy MAX. I found at episode 130 above and Yami Malik got totally hurt by that punch. :cool:

MajorAlchemyFan
01-05-2006, 04:00 PM
GX looks kinda bad... I mean the plot is totally screwed up?! o_0 I do like the new characters though, lik Syrus Truesdale!!!! *n_n*

tia_mai
01-08-2006, 11:47 AM
hi

i just want someone to tell me what happened when the pharaoh went to his past? when he got there,what happened? what happened with bakura when he went to the past? and seto?can anyone tell me what happened in the past?like a summary? who fought with whom? who lost? what happened to bakura(ryou)?thx everyone:)

Meisou
01-08-2006, 11:59 AM
all i remeber was them both fighting.... but i only read the manga of yugioh in shonen jump.... i dont ever watch the show anymore

ChangeOfHeart
01-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Quick summary:

The Pharaoh's faced his true enemy of Zork Necrophedious/Yami No Bakura.
Partly due to Yami No Bakura managing to seperate himself from his vessel (still in the puzzle, as the other encounter him turning into Zork when they look for the door the memory world)
Basically alot of death, Ka battles, alot of item stealing and walking skeletons.
Atem(u) spent his whole time as Pharaoh fighting Zork Necrophedious and his followers.

Who fought who:
(These are mainly non-duels (in the main idea of it)) (Ka names in brackets)
· Thief Bakura (Facos and Diabound) Vs Priest Seto (Gales Glass, Minotaurus, Kentaurous and Minokentaurous), Karim (Busteto sp?), Isis (Superia), Shada (Zelda), Akunadin (Gardius), Mahado (Illusive Magician) Yami (Obelisk) - Winner: The item holders - Thief Bakura runs with Diabound.

·Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Mahado (Illusive Magician - Dark Magician) - Winner: Thief Bakura - Mahado is killed as result.

·Akunadin (doesn't stand a chance) Vs Thief Bakura (Diabound) - Winner: Thief Bakura - Akunadin has to relive the massacre or 'holocaust' in Kuruelna and when he left his son Seto

·Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Yami (Slifer The Sky Dragon, The Winged Dragon Of Ra) and Priest Seto (Dios) and Karim - Winner: Yami (Main battle) - Thief Bakura get badly burnt (fall from his horse - Main battle), Diabound is defeated - Winner: Thief Bakura (resultant battle) - Yami 'dies'. (Thief Bakura shifts part of Yami Bakura's spirit on to Tristan)

·Kisara (BEWD later) and Priest Seto (Later Dios) Vs. 2 Prisoners - Winners: Seto and Kisara

·Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Yami (Dark Magician) - Winner: Draw, the others arrive.

·Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Yami (Dark Magician) Priest Seto (Dios and Dios Dragon ), Mana (Dark Magician Girl) Isis (Holy Elf), Karim (Chaos Of Dragon and Dios Dragon) - Winner: Yami and his followers - Priest Seto's hand is burnt (or starts burning), Yami receives alot of pain (the spirits attack him, his father saves him) - Yami Bakura punishes the defeat turning Thief Bakura into sand the thief (who doesn't understand what is going on) screams.

·Dark Priest Akunadin Vs Seto (Dios) And Kisara (BEWD) -Winner: Akunadin - Kisara dies. Seto stabs his father

·' Priest Seto' (Possessed by Akunadin) (BEWD) Vs Yami (Dark Magician)

·Yami Bakura (Who had been possessing Tristan) Vs Yugi. (Normal shadow duel). - Winner: Yugi - Yami Bakura releases his hold and moves to his true form. (During the 4 clashes with Zork)

·Zork Vs Shimon (Exodia) - Winner: Zork - Shimon dies.

·Zork Vs Yami (TWDOR, STSD and OTT) - Winner: Zork - Yami takes a lot of damage.

·Zork Vs Priest Seto (BEWD) - Winner: Zork - Priest Seto is unconscious.

·Zork Vs Seto (BEUD and DMK) and Yami (BLS and DMK) - Winner: Zork - Seto and Yami are both badly hurt. Seto is knocked out.

· Zork Vs Joey (REBD), Tristan (Rare Metal Knight), Tea (Fire Sorcerer), Yugi, Yami (Dark Magician, TWDOR, OTT, STSD, Creator Of Light Halakti) and Mana (Dark Magician Girl) and Seto (who activates Protecting Wheel Zork blows him backwards later) - Winners: Everyone except Zork. Zork is defeated, so is Yami Bakura. The game is over.
Atem(u) Vs Yugi - Winner: Yugi - Atem(u) leaves to the afterlife
That lists everything you need to know in terms of duels/battles
Ryou Bakura was chased around Domino by a voice (Yami No Bakura), he was unconscious the whole time of the Memory World, and when he was conscious again, he passed out from hungry and exhaustion. Ryou is save and well

tia_mai
01-08-2006, 02:14 PM
thx alot. but who's priest seto?is he the father of seto kaiba?

ChangeOfHeart
01-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Priest Seto, is Seto Kaiba's past self.

Regalyn
01-08-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm totally confuse by yourquick summary except the first paragraph but this is happening in the next season after Grand Championship, right?

ChangeOfHeart
01-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Yep all after Grand Championship.

Ka and Ba are Egyptian Ideas.

Tell me what confused you, and I'll help explain it better

tia_mai
01-09-2006, 05:07 AM
Thief Bakura (Diabound),who is he?is he the one who has the ring millienium?and is yami atemu,the pharaoh?and who's diabound? and who's zork?why did u say that yami 'dies' and he's still alive? did u know y i said who is priest seto cuz u said that he died and then seto was duelin' with zork again?what's the difference between priest seto and seto?im really confused o_0'. is zork yami bakura? and when joey,tristan,tea,yugi,yami and seto fights with zork,did they go to the past too?,plz reply. thx

ChangeOfHeart
01-09-2006, 11:08 AM
I hope this helps.....sorry about the detail, I just really like this season.

Thief Bakura is Yami No Bakura, and a puppet of Zork. He owns the millennium ring after killing Mahado to gain it (or rather Mahado died in his own selflessness to the Pharaoh)

Atemu is the Pharaoh/Yami.

Diabound is Thief Bakura's Ka, most of the time Diabound is silver in colour which changes to green as Diabound evolves.

Zork is Yami No Bakura (Yami No Bakura is a part of Zork Necrophedious), he's pictured in my signature. He is Atemu's only true rival, and nearly destroys the world entirely. (twice) (2nd time is because the ultimate shadow game (memory world) starts collapsing turning all the happens there into reality)

Yami/Atemu has been dead for 3000/5000 (sub/dub), his soul cannot rest until he defeats Zork and saves the world from Zork. After this he (after losing a game of duel monsters) can go on to the afterlife.

(I'll change a bit of it in a minute)
Priest Seto is Seto Kaiba's past self, Seto Kaiba is brought into the ultimate shadow game by Yami No Bakura, needing energy to revive Thief Bakura. Priest Seto in order to make it up to the Pharaoh for nearly attacking him (this is the very well known duel between Priest Seto and Pharaoh Atemu, Priest Seto was possessed by his father during the duel, who he had killed not long after Akunadin (Priest Seto's father) had killed Kisara, the girl who's Ka was the blue eyes white dragon) wanted to make it up to the Pharaoh, so lead the attack against Zork, he was the last one of the priests near Zork (the others had died, due to Zork or Thief Bakura, or one of their own) , the rest of soliders had ran when Atemu was attacked and dragged backed to the palace by Mana. Priest Seto failed in destroying Zork, and the Blue Eyes was beheaded in front of his eyes, this did not kill him. Seto Kaiba having seen Priest Seto and the Blue Eyes White Dragon fail in defeating Zork, decided to have a go himself with the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (later joined by Atemu with Black Luster Solider, to form Master Of Dragons Knight).

Yugi, Tea, Tristan, Joey travelled to find the Pharaoh, Shadi helped get them into memory world, and Bobasa helped lead them to the 8th Key (the Pharaoh's name). They managed to meet up again with Atemu and launch the final wave of attacks on Zork.

tia_mai
01-10-2006, 01:21 PM
h old is yugi,joey,tea,the pharoah,tristan,seto kaiba,mokoba,mai,everyone in yugioh?plz reply, and thx for explainin to me what happened,now i understood,but wats a ka and ba?

ChangeOfHeart
01-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Ages:
Main Cast: Yugi, Joey, Tea, Tristan, Atemu (at death), Seto, Marik, Ryou (Bakura) are all 16.
Rebecca - 8
Mokuba - 11
Rex - 15
Weevil - 14
Pegasus and Mai - 24
Ishizhu - 20
Most other ages are unknown.

Ba and Ka are both Ancient Egyptian concepts.
Ka - In ancient Egypt, immortal human substance; the concept approximates the western idea of the soul.
Ba - life energy, used in Yu-Gi-Oh like lifepoints.

tia_mai
01-10-2006, 01:48 PM
i thought atem has 18 and others have 15 and h do u know this? cuz when i was searchin' i found that everyone has 15 but the pharoah has 18 and seto has 16. and h can joey has a crush on mai if she has 24 and he has just 16? 0_o" anyways,u were a great help for me.thank u so much =^_^=

MajorAlchemyFan
01-10-2006, 02:35 PM
:: wowed in amazement..... o_0 ::

ChangeOfHeart
01-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Atemu was a mere baby at the time of holocaust, 15 years later he became Pharaoh, so estimated age 15/16.

15/16 is possible for the main cast, more keeps them out of the same year.

People can have a crush on people older than them.

itachi_64
01-10-2006, 03:22 PM
.........................(\_/)
.........................(O.o)
.........................(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
the earth in a millenia of
dispair and torment.
The battle of man and beast has began.
Only two shall surive to whitness
Judgment Day

ChangeOfHeart
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
SPAM.

Back to topic, has anyone other than me seen the unreleased (Outside Japan) Series 0/1?

tia_mai
01-11-2006, 03:58 PM
thx alot. so i was thinkin about the pharaoh,was he bad in the past?evil?or was he the same character as the present?:)

ChangeOfHeart
01-11-2006, 04:15 PM
It depends on which character you ask, Thief Bakura would say he was evil, the deeper link being the holocaust (his word not mine.)

Atemu was fighting for what he considered good, he was fighting Zork Necrophedious who wanted to destroy the world for his own means. Atemu was only person who defeat this power.

We have had the distorted view from Dartz, saying that he was evil, but character can be seen in many ways, by different character.

Reika Yagami
01-11-2006, 10:24 PM
I did remember that summary of the beginning of Ancient Arc saga until the final duel between Yugi against Atem. That was 3 years ago when I read the plot from Yu Gi Oh.

tia_mai
01-18-2006, 07:54 AM
oh ok,thx

Equilla
01-19-2006, 01:03 AM
*throws paper balls at Americain veiwers* grr to you, we haven't even gotten the ancient series yet

ChangeOfHeart
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Who are you thowing the paper balls at, coz I'm no american.

Genex seems to be getting to repeatitive with it's new plot, I mean they continue to introduce new members of the White Organization. Already we've had White Thunder and Saiou and next up, X, Rose, Gin, Thunder and Ice.

ToboeWolf
01-22-2006, 08:45 PM
What?

Regalyn
01-31-2006, 12:26 AM
Hey, ChangeofHeart, have you saw an epsidoe of yugioh GX, where a girl named Blair fall in love with Zane, Jaden want to find out why she was sneaking in Zane's room. Jaden duels here, the duel was so whacky, yet funny and stupid, the monsters were talking. the conflict was love and Burstinatrix broke the love spell and she said "you better coome back in our side or I'll telll the entire deck!" it's weird. I think Syrus has a mental issue, he wanted to go steady with Dark Magician Girl. a guy in love with a female card?? that is hilarious!

ChangeOfHeart
01-31-2006, 02:09 AM
Episode 20, I've only seen it in Japanese. Since I dispise the dub. It was a interesting episode when I did what it. Blair's Japanese name is Rei, which I'm glad my head remembered.
Lay off Sho, he lays off DMG after he gets a kiss on the cheek from her (he thinks it was a dream.)

ToboeWolf
02-09-2006, 09:45 PM
I wonder why Sho is so bad at dueling. I mean I know Ryo told him not to use Power Bond, but give up dueling?

ChangeOfHeart
02-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Bad dueling?! WTF are you talking about? (Are you talking about the same character as I'm thinking off)

He kicked an Obelisk Blue student's ***. (episode 56) Then his brother loses. Typ.

Sho is very self conscious at the begining of the series, so sees given up as a way out, people do that, like people who want to end their life.

Sho and Manjyome add some much need hormones into the programme, which largely ignores hormones and how people how can react to each other.

ToboeWolf
02-22-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't think I saw ep. 56. The only episodes I saw Sho dueling was the one with the stealing of Yugi's deck and that other one. Which I forgot ^_^'.

ChangeOfHeart
02-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Don't judge before you see every episode.

Vincent Valentine
03-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Don't judge before you see every episode.I agree. Since I've never been a supporter of edited Japanese animation, I managed to get hold of some original Japanese DVD sets of Yu-Gi-Oh! King of Games. With English subs, of course.

The original series is a lot better than the American version, and this has obviously been a point of discussion earlier in this topic, I bet. However, there are episodes... as you'll find with all Japanese animation, that can be rather irrelevant filler.

This happens with every series, not to mention countless flashbacks to save on animation budget, and entire episodes filled with previous footage as a character remembers certain events throughout the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! is no different, however, there's a lot of tense action, shocking strategies and cute guys and girls to keep the average animation fan entertained.

Later on, the series goes absolutely crazy... forgive me if I get this wrong, hardcore fans... but there's some plot about a character called Dartz who is somehow involved with the ancient city of Atlantis! - I've only started watching recently, so I'm still back at the Battle Island Arc in Japanese, but the series seems to pick up strength as it goes along. And all this, about some damn card game.

Anyone with this much imagination must either be insane, or a genius. I also happen to like the character of Pegasus J. Crawford. His Japanese/Engrish accent is hilarious, as his character happens to be from America in the story. He often delivers strange lines like, "OH, NOH~" and also, likes to refer to the main male heroes as "Boy." - Which, I believe he does in the American version, but this is way funnier.

I'd recommend more people give it a chance. And of course, if you watch it from the first episode, you'll have a better understanding of how certain events have lead from the past, and so forth. The whole plot about Ancient Egypt is a lot more advanced than most people would be lead to believe. There's a lot of epic moments, especially involving the "Other Yugi."

Oh. And people do die in it, yeah. There's some hot action scenes. I'd also recommend people pick up the original manga, before the whole element of cards came into the storyline heavily. When it began, it was simply a series about various games... such as board-games, RPG's, games of chance and so forth. The story would usually follow Yugi and his friends getting into fights with local High-School Punks/Yankii, and Yugi teaching them a lesson.

There was a crazy moment in which Yugi sets some escaped convict alight with a bottle of Vodka and a Zippo Lighter. The original manga is uber-violent, Hell yeah~! <3

ChangeOfHeart
03-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Some of the last bit you're describing can be seen in the Series 1/0. Yu-Gi-Oh A Shadow Game. Janime.info has a link to where you can buy that series.

Very well put

Vincent Valentine
03-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Some of the last bit you're describing can be seen in the Series 1/0. Yu-Gi-Oh A Shadow Game. Janime.info has a link to where you can buy that series.

Very well put"A Shadow Game" is awesome. I really need to own that, someday. The opening theme is really good, too... and as I understand, that series was also as dark as the original manga, right?

I get the feeling that most people dislike the series due to the awful American version. Despite keeping all those themes about the Heart of the Cards, they made it into something cheap and tawdry. Plus, the opening theme was awful.

Over there in the States, didn't they release the series uncut, or something? - I heard mention of it a while ago, I'm sure.

ChangeOfHeart
03-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Like I said Janime.info have a link to where you can buy it.
The manga is still darker than that series, from what I've heard
They did release a few uncut I think

choasking
03-02-2006, 09:05 PM
hmm nice Ravel, Uria and Hamon are these the new yu gi oh monster they sure look better than the eyptian god card's. o yeah i ply the yu gi oh card game too i hav a

Beat Down Banned deck
Burn Deck
Wind Deck
Fire Deck (Made it b4 it came out)
Ritual Deck
Beat Down Deck Not Banned

Mizuhara Chiyo
03-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Like I said Janime.info have a link to where you can buy it.
The manga is still darker than that series, from what I've heard
They did release a few uncut I think
Where I live at (Maryland) I can get uncut Japanese Yugioh DVD at a Sam Goody's Video Store but at this point it's way too expensive. I get the manga and the first 7 volumns are very gritty and the Duelist Kingdom Story is very different from the what I've read of the differences in the Japanese anime. I think the American version is worth the time only in that I makes people like me interested in finding out what the original version is like.

On a side note, I've watched Yugioh GX and wish they would take it off the air as there is NO Yugioh and we've seen Yugi (so far and only half of him) only once. I'm not the only one who feels this way; my two Godchildren want Yugi and the Pharoah back too.

ChangeOfHeart
03-14-2006, 10:59 AM
No Yu-Gi-Oh in it? The American version incorrectly call Yami No Yugi, Yu-Gi-Oh. Yu-Gi-Oh means King Of Games.

Yu-Gi-Oh is used to Genex, because that's the title Judai (or Jaden in the dub) is aiming for.

For Yugi and The Pharaoh being in.
1. Atem(u)/The Pharaoh has gone to the afterlife, after he finally fufilled what he needed to do (Which was the defeat Zork or Yami No Bakura and save the world from destruction.
2. Yugi's story is finished, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters had finished. Yugi was no longer needed since Atem(u) had destroyed the very evil that he had sacrificed himself for 3000 years before.

To bring Yugi in as a main role in Genex, would doom the character development for the new cast, the only time Yugi could possibly play a useful role to dueling development in Genex is at the end. (Which I predict to be a Yugi Vs Judai duel)

Every series has characters to fufil what it wants to get to, Yu-Gi-Oh DM's main aim was for Atemu to confront the evil that he sacrificed himself for in the end, that was aim all the way through (Waking The Dragon, 'Enter The Shadow' (Noah's Virtual world) and Grand Championship added nothing to the plot), Battle City and Duelist Kingdom were introductions to the Millennium Items, the Gods and hints towards what had happened for Atemu to end in the puzzle. Genex does not need this sort of development, since it's very like Pokemon, in someone wanted to be the best (although at the DA after Ryo (Or Zane) leaves he is in the DA), it's a more laid back approach, each Series drops a notch. Series 1 had Yami No Games more or less every episodes, Series 2 doesn't and Genex has even less.

The two series before don't allow for you watch characters dueling abilities develop naturally, since people were always at risk. Genex is very down to earth (other than the 7 Assasin/Shadow Riders and White Organization/Underground Duel Circuit) and can easily be linked to life (or so I like to think). I tend to like Genex because of it's comedy and more relaxed attitude.

Mizuhara Chiyo
03-14-2006, 07:08 PM
No Yu-Gi-Oh in it? The American version incorrectly call Yami No Yugi, Yu-Gi-Oh. Yu-Gi-Oh means King Of Games.
Also annoyingly just Yami; especially the way Tea dragged it out. :<_<:

Yu-Gi-Oh is used to Genex, because that's the title Judai (or Jaden in the dub) is aiming for.
Coool. Kaiba Seto has gained some humility in the passage of time; he's letting someone get a title that has his chief rival's name in it.:)

For Yugi and The Pharaoh being in.
1. Atem(u)/The Pharaoh has gone to the afterlife, after he finally fufilled what he needed to do (Which was the defeat Zork or Yami No Bakura and save the world from destruction.
2. Yugi's story is finished, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters had finished. Yugi was no longer needed since Atem(u) had destroyed the very evil that he had sacrificed himself for 3000 years before.
B-But Yugi was cute and the Pharoah was hoooot!!!!

To bring Yugi in as a main role in Genex, would doom the character development for the new cast, the only time Yugi could possibly play a useful role to dueling development in Genex is at the end. (Which I predict to be a Yugi Vs Judai duel)
When I wrote this I forgot about the episode where they had the Paradox
Brothers. As for Yugi vs. Judai (Jaden), I'll be watching anxiously.

Every series has characters to fufil what it wants to get to, Yu-Gi-Oh DM's main aim was for Atemu to confront the evil that he sacrificed himself for in the end, that was aim all the way through (Waking The Dragon, 'Enter The Shadow' (Noah's Virtual world) and Grand Championship added nothing to the plot), Battle City and Duelist Kingdom were introductions to the Millennium Items, the Gods and hints towards what had happened for Atemu to end in the puzzle. Genex does not need this sort of development, since it's very like Pokemon, in someone wanted to be the best (although at the DA after Ryo (Or Zane) leaves he is in the DA), it's a more laid back approach, each Series drops a notch. Series 1 had Yami No Games more or less every episodes, Series 2 doesn't and Genex has even less.

The two series before don't allow for you watch characters dueling abilities develop naturally, since people were always at risk.
I for one got time of the Fate of the Whole World pandering the Yugioh Dub put out, too.

Genex is very down to earth (other than the 7 Assasin/Shadow Riders and White Organization/Underground Duel Circuit) and can easily be linked to life (or so I like to think). I tend to like Genex because of it's comedy and more relaxed attitude.
I like it only for Syrus Truesdale (maybe it's his strong resemblence to Little Yugi). He's #6 on my all time cute anime character list. But tell me is there an episode where he duels? I think I saw one but wasn't sure.

Venom Rayber
03-14-2006, 07:51 PM
You like yugi-oh, go watch it on WB

Mizuhara Chiyo
03-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Actually, I like the Manga over the dub, Venom Rayber.

As of this week they have not been showing Yugioh on Saturdays for several weeks. I'm hanging in to see the discovery of the Pharoah's name.

ChangeOfHeart
03-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Marufuji Sho(u)/ Syrus Truesdale duels in:
7 (Vs. Judai)
10/11 (Vs. Para And Dox) (With Judai)
18 (Vs. Kagurazaka/Dimetri (or something like that)
56 (Vs Kocho Ran)
64 (Vs Tyranno Kenzan)
75/76 (Vs. Ice and Thunder) (With Kenzan)

This only covers all duel till episode 86. All Sho's duels till this point have aired, with episode 76 having aired today

Sho does rock.

NarutoAssassin911
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
The God Cards Rule YuGIOH

simonds
03-24-2006, 11:35 AM
The God Cards Rule YuGIOH
No offence, but the god cards are pathetic. I beat them all the time.

NarutoAssassin911
03-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Its alright i just like the god cards. :band2:

NarutoAssassin911
03-24-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm just wonder which card the second powerful card in YuGiOh? :computer:

loving Yu-Gi-Oh
03-27-2006, 01:11 AM
hi please can any one give me a link to download the sound track of the last episode of yugioh ( 224 ) of the slow music in the last part of it

Darth Vaida
03-28-2006, 08:07 AM
-.-....I hate the god cards. o.o -just decided to jump in- Yes I know I am late >.>

NecroGate
03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Breaker the magical warrior is the best duel monster ever there and He looks heck of cool too.

Darth Vaida
03-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Breaker's nifty, but I don't think he's all that great....Necrofear looks cooler >.> -huggles her Dark Necrofear-

NecroGate
03-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Breaker's nifty, but I don't think he's all that great....Necrofear looks cooler >.> -huggles her Dark Necrofear-
Necrofear is tight but for like a total anilattion I would say Exodia Necross (or something like that is his name is spell) but he would be the ULMIATE Defense and Offensive.

Donate Reps

Dont Bad Rep I already got enough of Bad Rep's.

Thank You:awe:

Darth Vaida
03-31-2006, 01:50 PM
meh..I hate any Exodia cards...they're all just a bunch of cheater cards -.- Almost as bad as the gods. I don't see what's so great about them, anyway, other than the way they cheat the game.

Mizuhara Chiyo
04-01-2006, 02:35 PM
meh..I hate any Exodia cards...they're all just a bunch of cheater cards -.- Almost as bad as the gods. I don't see what's so great about them, anyway, other than the way they cheat the game.
And on top of that, Vaida, they're butt ugly, too.;)

Darth Vaida
04-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Damn straight they are..geez....-.-...atleast the god cards are pretty. Well Ra is, anyway. You'd think having ultimate power would enable you to beautify yourself...

On a note to Change of Heart:

Syrus/Sho......I'll agree that he does manage to hang in there, no where near his brother's skill, but not bad. However, his personality throws me off. -.- He disturbs me with his female card fetishes....

kurosaki
04-03-2006, 07:45 AM
I like all about yugioh...

the manga, anime, and of course the card game. it's all very interesting

blackrosetwilight
04-03-2006, 08:35 AM
If you have the God Cards, can you use them in battle? If so, do they have the same special effects that they have in the show? If you can tell me anything about this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou
sorry buddy you cant play them :( ,and if you look closely on the actual card it tells you that you cant play it.

Darth Vaida
04-06-2006, 10:22 AM
sorry buddy you cant play them :( ,and if you look closely on the actual card it tells you that you cant play it.

and thus why the god cards are a waste of precious money.

INUANI
04-06-2006, 11:12 AM
the god cards are completely overrated

Darth Vaida
04-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Amen to that, they're overrated and a colossal waste of time......o.o......you could be out buying Envoys or something useful....even if they're banned, I'm a traditional duelist, so ban lists mean little to me. -huggles her Witch of the Black Forest-

NecroGate
04-06-2006, 11:59 AM
I Agree with you guy's the god card's are overated but they all are easy too take down with the right combo's. But the god card's are easy for me to take down on my opnioin.

donate rep's

Thankyou :awe:

Kira_yamato69
04-06-2006, 12:34 PM
I am sorry to say this but I have never like Yu-gi-oh it scares me cause of how bad quality they mad it but ok them I guess!

bms
04-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Amen to that, they're overrated and a colossal waste of time......o.o......you could be out buying Envoys or something useful....even if they're banned, I'm a traditional duelist, so ban lists mean little to me. -huggles her Witch of the Black Forest-
I too play with the traditional format I like playing against people who play this way, becuase there are so many more stratergies.

Blue X
04-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I guess, I use banned cards, But no one here duels anymore, so i'm just a collector or just giving these cards away for free.

Darth Vaida
04-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Yes, there are more strategies, and that's how you're supposed to play, anyway. -.-....atleast in my opinion. I still and will always duel. n.n.....How can I not?

Aisu Hinate
04-07-2006, 07:30 PM
I like regular YuGiOh better than YuGiOh GX. I mean, so far in GX they don't duel over anything exciting. I mean, instead of dueling against evil, they duel over something like who's going to get the last sandwich. Chazz is funny though. I like Marik better though.

Mizuhara Chiyo
04-08-2006, 11:56 AM
I like regular YuGiOh better than YuGiOh GX. I mean, so far in GX they don't duel over anything exciting. I mean, instead of dueling against evil, they duel over something like who's going to get the last sandwich. Chazz is funny though. I like Marik better though.

And there's no male character's who's really really REALLY HOT on GX, which is the second reason why I am so delighted that Yugioh is concluding on WB (the first I've already mention). I mean on GX they just have guys who range from quirky looking and just cute to downright mugly and bizzare.

Darth Vaida
04-08-2006, 12:18 PM
o.o....I thought Atticus and Chazz were pretty hot >.>......

Aisu Hinate
04-08-2006, 10:42 PM
And there's no male character's who's really really REALLY HOT on GX, which is the second reason why I am so delighted that Yugioh is concluding on WB (the first I've already mention). I mean on GX they just have guys who range from quirky looking and just cute to downright mugly and bizzare.
Hahaha, thats a good way of putting it. Yeah, I've seen people scream when they see Marik, Bakura, or Yami Yugi (Atem). But nobody does that for people in YuGiOh GX.

Mizuhara Chiyo
04-08-2006, 11:20 PM
o.o....I thought Atticus and Chazz were pretty hot >.>......
Chazz just doesn't do anything for me. He's Syrus Truesdale level cute with just a dash of Seto around the eyes.

Atticus is the closest thing to hot but where is he????

As far as original Yugioh all is as Fullmetal_Alchemist249 has said

Yeah, I've seen people scream when they see Marik, Bakura, or Yami Yugi (Atem). But nobody does that for people in YuGiOh GX
Yep me is am an Atem screamer. Jounouchi/Joey and Honda/Tristan (save for the later's 2nd worst in anime mugly hairdo) I also considered hot. Pegasus is hot--Guys on GX :sofa:

Darth Vaida
04-09-2006, 09:41 AM
;-; He's nothing like Syrus....Syrus is retarded >.> Leave meh Chazz alone...n.n.I love his grayish eyes....o.o..I liked Malik......he's like.........rreeaaallly hot...especially in that tanktop and tight leather pants of his....

Aisu Hinate
04-09-2006, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE] Yep me is am an Atem screamer. Jounouchi/Joey and Honda/Tristan (save for the later's 2nd worst in anime mugly hairdo) I also considered hot. Pegasus is hot--Guys on GX[QUOTE]

I don't like Joey or Tristan. I'm stickin' with Marik, Bakura and Duke. Duke, I think, is a bit insane though. I mean, what's with the dice thing. Oh, and I don't like the good Marik (Malik), and I think Yami Marik is... scary *hides behind pillow*. I only like the regular evil Marik. Not Yami and not Malik.

Mizuhara Chiyo
04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
;-; He's nothing like Syrus....Syrus is retarded >.> Leave meh Chazz alone...n.n.I love his grayish eyes....o.o..I liked Malik......he's like.........rreeaaallly hot...especially in that tanktop and tight leather pants of his....
Not picking on Chazz. He just doesn't thrill me. I'm nuetral about him--Unlike Chumley Huffington--What a dud!

Himura The Batousai
04-09-2006, 11:02 PM
im am the card game masta. im ranked at about no 4 in my home state of alabama

Aisu Hinate
04-10-2006, 01:06 AM
im am the card game masta. im ranked at about no 4 in my home state of alabama
In Brittish Columbia, I'm number two. Well, out of the people who came to the tournament anyway. I was beaten by this stupid card that you have to beat the person in three turns, or else you lose.

blackrosetwilight
04-10-2006, 08:01 AM
I Agree with you guy's the god card's are overated but they all are easy too take down with the right combo's. But the god card's are easy for me to take down on my opnioin.

donate rep's

Thankyou :awe:
hey your right it is easy i can take out all 3 god cards in a 4 card combo
1st any lv 7 or higher spellcaster
2nd 2 metalmorph
3rd diffusion wave-motion
with this combo its over for any moron who uses god cards cuase the 2 metalmorp would allow your monster to gain the god cards full attack power added to it own plus with diffusion wave-motion it will attack all of them at once

Darth Vaida
04-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Not picking on Chazz. He just doesn't thrill me. I'm nuetral about him--Unlike Chumley Huffington--What a dud!But you compared him to Syrus >.<....And yes, Chumley is a dud. And a waste of character space.

INUANI
04-10-2006, 10:10 AM
i think the god cards are completely overated
i cant express it clearer than that!

Mizuhara Chiyo
04-10-2006, 10:21 AM
But you compared him to Syrus >.<....And yes, Chumley is a dud. And a waste of character space.

For me, Syrus is complimentary in terms of looks. He's cute and number 6 on my all time cute anime characters list. Number one among males: Mutou Yuugi (no Atem).

As for Chumley he's both a waste of character space and an eyesore.

Aisu Hinate
04-10-2006, 01:35 PM
For me, Syrus is complimentary in terms of looks. He's cute and number 6 on my all time cute anime characters list. Number one among males: Mutou Yuugi (no Atem).

As for Chumley he's both a waste of character space and an eyesore.
I know, Chumley, is well... There's not really a word for describing him, is there. WHAT'S WITH THE GRILLED CHEESE! Geez that guy is weird. I should rewrite YuGiOh Gx and take that guy out of it.

Darth Vaida
04-11-2006, 08:01 AM

As for Chumley he's both a waste of character space and an eyesore.Syrus is the kind of guy I would take his glasses and break them...just so that I can find a way to make him useful....he's a nerd >.> and an emo....I don't see how that pip squeak is cute. I think he's as useless as Chumley is..but then...seeing as you like Yuugi as well....I can see why you would actually put him on a 'cute' list. -for Seto Kaiba all the way- x.x

Aisu Hinate
04-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Syrus is the kind of guy I would take his glasses and break them...just so that I can find a way to make him useful....he's a nerd >.> and an emo....I don't see how that pip squeak is cute. I think he's as useless as Chumley is..but then...seeing as you like Yuugi as well....I can see why you would actually put him on a 'cute' list. -for Seto Kaiba all the way- x.x
Syrus is a GEEK! Yup yup. My bro. likes him though. I don't know why. All three of those people are geeks. Jaden, Chumley, and Syrus. But at least Jaden TRIES to be cool. Bastion is just plain hylerious though. I've never seen another character like him. Oh yeah, and I think she likes Atem Yugi, not YuGi Moto.

ShadowtheWarWolf
04-11-2006, 03:10 PM
I don't really watch the show much, but im very good at the card game. I've beaten everyone so far.

Aisu Hinate
04-11-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't really watch the show much, but im very good at the card game. I've beaten everyone so far.
Do ya think you could beat me? I dunnoooo! Hahaha, I'm the second best in B.C.! And that was when I didn't have all the peices of Exodia!

Darth Vaida
04-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Syrus is a GEEK! Yup yup. My bro. likes him though. I don't know why. All three of those people are geeks. Jaden, Chumley, and Syrus. But at least Jaden TRIES to be cool. Bastion is just plain hylerious though. I've never seen another character like him. Oh yeah, and I think she likes Atem Yugi, not YuGi Moto.
geek nerd....w/e......I dun care which Yugi it is....I think both are losers -.-;;; yes I meant to say "dun".....o.o....I think Jaden ish cool...XDD I love his over usage of the word "sweet"...XDDD Bastion takes dueling WAY too seriously...o.o;;;

Aisu Hinate
04-11-2006, 11:36 PM
geek nerd....w/e......I dun care which Yugi it is....I think both are losers -.-;;; yes I meant to say "dun".....o.o....I think Jaden ish cool...XDD I love his over usage of the word "sweet"...XDDD Bastion takes dueling WAY too seriously...o.o;;; You would get allong with my brother. He likes GX better than the regular YuGiOh. Bastion is just so serious that it's funny. Have you seen the Moke Moke episode? Ya know, the one with Belowski? Theres this one thing that Bastion says that's hilerious. "That's not a monster that's a marshmallow." I couldn't stop laughing. I'm sorry I just finf Bastion funny!

Bankotsu's Servant
04-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Bastion is really awsome! But he's not my favorite guy. Bakura is. NOT YAMI

Aisu Hinate
04-12-2006, 01:38 AM
You don't like Yami Bakura? Eh... oh well. But... you like Marik, right?... RIGHT?!

Darth Vaida
04-15-2006, 09:40 AM
I love Bakura, and Malik o.o

Aisu Hinate
04-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Good

DarkShadow60
04-15-2006, 04:54 PM
hey, I've got a question for all of you. I don't if this has been posted but I'll ask anyway. Who would win the God Cards or the Sacred Beast Cards?

Aisu Hinate
04-15-2006, 06:47 PM
hey, I've got a question for all of you. I don't if this has been posted but I'll ask anyway. Who would win the God Cards or the Sacred Beast Cards?
THE GOD CARDS!!!!!!! The sacred beasts aren't nearly as cool. Plus, the god cards are waaaaayyyyy harder to kill.

blackrosetwilight
04-17-2006, 10:09 AM
yeah the god cards will totally own the sacred beast ecspecily slifer who can subtract any monster summoned by 2000 pionts and the sacred beast lack the ability to be immune to magic,trap, and monster effect

Aisu Hinate
04-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Go Winged Dragon Of Ra!!!!!!

Tkakiho
04-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Holy****** I used to be in to Yu-Gi-Oh Now I Got Cards up yhe corn lol

bms
04-18-2006, 10:17 AM
Do ya think you could beat me? I dunnoooo! Hahaha, I'm the second best in B.C.! And that was when I didn't have all the peices of Exodia! Having an Exodia deck will not make you #1. Exodia decks tend to be easy for many decks to beat. I defeated Exodia with many different decks. My suggestion is ditch exodia and fill your deck a bunch of control cords; such as: trap hole, mirror force, harpies feather duster, yata garastu, and man eater bugs (old cards but they're good).

Aisu Hinate
04-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Having an Exodia deck will not make you #1. Exodia decks tend to be easy for many decks to beat. I defeated Exodia with many different decks. My suggestion is ditch exodia and fill your deck a bunch of control cords; such as: trap hole, mirror force, harpies feather duster, yata garastu, and man eater bugs (old cards but they're good).

Darth Vaida
04-18-2006, 08:13 PM
ugh Exodia...how I loathe thee......that card...set of cards...was made for newbs who couldnt figure out the game....-.-;;;

bms
04-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Man eater bug is cheap!!! Haha I have him, but my bro wont let me use him. Jowls of Dark Demise is cheap too. I also like shift and Sakuretsu Armour.Maybe so, but most control cards are such as dark hole or harpies feather duster. These cheap cards are powerful and will assit you to victory if used right.

DarkShadow60
04-19-2006, 05:10 PM
so true.

Aisu Hinate
04-19-2006, 08:01 PM
My bro doesn't let me use cheap cards against him. So I usually trade my cheap cards away to someone else for a card that's good, but not too cheap. And I don't mean cheap as in like 5.00$ or someting. I mean cheap as in not exactly fair.

Exarion Sekura Ishtar
04-20-2006, 04:01 PM

Thankyou
It's okay if you use them in play duels but you can't use them in tounaments.......it sucks!

Aisu Hinate
04-20-2006, 04:11 PM
It's okay if you use them in play duels but you can't use them in tounaments.......it sucks! Yup... pretty much sucks. You also can't use Change of Heart, Monster Reborn, or Blavk Luster Soldier in Tournaments. OH, but you were wanting to know the God Cards Efects weren't you. Okay, I'll give it my best shot. First, for all of them Magic cards only work for one turn and monster effects and traps don't effect them at all.
Winged Dragon of Ra
Monsters sacfrificed to play Ra, the Attack points add up to Ra's attack. You can take away your life points and add them to Ra's attack. Ra can attack on the first turn he's summoned.
Slifer the Sky Dragon
For each card in your hand his attack is equal to that times 1000. So, if you have four cards, his attack is 4000. When your opponet summons a monster, it's attack is lowered by 2000. If it lowers to zero, the monster is destroyed. (very cheap)
Obelisk the Tormentor
Sacrifice two or three (i dunno which one it is) to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the feild.

Exarion Sekura Ishtar
04-20-2006, 04:22 PM
I have a few decks.......I usually lose in duels, though! Well.....untill I used my new deck and owned my two oponents(we were having a 3-way duel)

Aisu Hinate
04-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I have two decks. A dragon/ Spellcaster where I don't have any ugly cards and my "scary deck" where I just went all out with scary cards. One time I was in a six way duel and it was quite interesting. Have you gone in any tournaments? What place did you come in?

Exarion Sekura Ishtar
04-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Yup... pretty much sucks. You also can't use Change of Heart, Monster Reborn, or Blavk Luster Soldier in Tournaments. OH, but you were wanting to know the God Cards Efects weren't you. Okay, I'll give it my best shot. First, for all of them Magic cards only work for one turn and monster effects and traps don't effect them at all.
Winged Dragon of Ra
Monsters sacfrificed to play Ra, the Attack points add up to Ra's attack. You can take away your life points and add them to Ra's attack. Ra can attack on the first turn he's summoned.
Slifer the Sky Dragon
For each card in your hand his attack is equal to that times 1000. So, if you have four cards, his attack is 4000. When your opponet summons a monster, it's attack is lowered by 2000. If it lowers to zero, the monster is destroyed. (very cheap)
Obelisk the Tormentor
Sacrifice two or three (i dunno which one it is) to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the feild.You sacrefice two monsters to kill all your opponents monsters.

Exarion Sekura Ishtar
04-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I have two decks. A dragon/ Spellcaster where I don't have any ugly cards and my "scary deck" where I just went all out with scary cards. One time I was in a six way duel and it was quite interesting. Have you gone in any tournaments? What place did you come in?I want to but I haven't been able to yet.......I'd probably lose the first duel I was in, though......:banghead: I suck so bad at dueling..........but, I suppose, I am getting better, lol!

Aisu Hinate
04-20-2006, 04:30 PM
I want to but I haven't been able to yet.......I'd probably lose the first duel I was in, though...... I suck so bad at dueling..........but, I suppose, I am getting better, lol!
I'm sure you don't suck... Well, just get some better cards. If you have a deck that all the cards work together, you can't lose... Unless it's to a really good person who has this cards that if you don't win in three turns you lose.... That's how I lost in the biggest tournament I was in. There was 50 or somewhat people and I came in second place.

Exarion Sekura Ishtar
04-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I love the show, especially I love Bakura sama. For TCG game well not yet but I played so video games from Konami. ^^;;I love it too......well, I did....until GX started.......

I love Ryou Bakura! And Marik and Seto, too, lol!

Aisu Hinate
04-20-2006, 04:57 PM
love it too......well, I did....until GX started.......

I love Ryou Bakura! And Marik and Seto, too, lol!
I don't see how people can like Gx better than the regular YuGiOh. They duel over freakin' sandwiches or something. It's the same thing everything "If I win, you blah blah blah. If you win, I'll blah blah bleeeeeaaaaah." I like Chazz though, he's funny. I don't like Kaiba from the fist YuGiOh. He hasa weird voice that goes up and down. My favorite is Marik though by far. I also like Duke and Bakura.
PS. ya wanna know something funny. Only girls like Marik.

DarkShadow60
04-20-2006, 06:58 PM
yeah right the only marik could a girl is the milliaum rod.http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Aisu Hinate
04-20-2006, 07:21 PM
ACK! Your mean DarkShadow.

DarkShadow60
04-21-2006, 07:30 PM
what what I do?

Aisu Hinate
04-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Well... It's okay if you hate Marik... I guess...

Darth Vaida
04-21-2006, 09:17 PM
-.-...I don't like GX over the old yugioh, it's okay. Chazz amuses me to no end. But you serve no justice to Seto, talking about him like that. -.-. I mean c'mon, the guy's a super genius who has survived god knows how..

Aisu Hinate
04-21-2006, 10:47 PM
-.-...I don't like GX over the old yugioh, it's okay. Chazz amuses me to no end. But you serve no justice to Seto, talking about him like that. -.-. I mean c'mon, the guy's a super genius who has survived god knows how..
Yes Chazz is hilerious. My bro thinks it's hilerious when I sound like Chazz because I can do his voice almost near perfect. My bro can sound like Kaiba though, and Yami Bakura. We always make up funny things that the YuGiOh characters do and say. Do ya wanna here some of them? They're absolutly ridiculous, but also really funny.

anime_pnoi
04-28-2006, 12:57 AM
u noe there is one fake god card in china...it called blue-eyes-three-connection

pretty funny huh!? XD

Aisu Hinate
04-28-2006, 01:06 AM
u noe there is one fake god card in china...it called blue-eyes-three-connection

pretty funny huh!? XD
Do you mean Japan? 'Cause, yeah I know there is. I have it.

Bankotsu's Servant
05-05-2006, 12:51 AM
I like YuGiOh better than YuGiOhGx because it's more serious than the Gx. I still like gx, just not as much as the original. My favorite characters are.
1. Chazz
2. Zane
3. Yami Marik (can you tell)
4. Belowski
5. Atticus

RoxastheNobodie
05-07-2006, 05:19 PM
yep i knew all this stuff slorta now i know it all it least i think

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Alright three things I like about Yu-Gi-Oh and three things I hate:

~~~~~~
Akmadin(Yami Yugi)
Yugi's deck
Mirage Magician or warrior (Cause he looks cool)

Hate
~~~~~~
Gx
All you nerds that play the actuall card game TT_TT Grrr...
Dungeon dice monsters (Biggest flop in Yu-Gi-Oh history)

Aisu Hinate
05-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Hate
~~~~~~
Gx
All you nerds that play the actuall card game TT_TT Grrr...
Dungeon dice monsters (Biggest flop in Yu-Gi-Oh history)
I pretty much hate GX too. I only watch it a bit for Chazz and Atticus. The story is dumb. DDM is stupid too. Oh yeah, but I think Yami YuGi's name is Atem. Akmaden is that guy in Ancient Egypt with the melennium eye, I think.

Dysis
05-08-2006, 05:10 AM
me too I hate Yu-Gi-Oh! GX!

†Amnael†
05-08-2006, 06:08 AM
I like both, regular and Gx. Why? The regulars bore me with the time. It was/is always the same. Yami Yugi must save the world. Ok, by Gx it's Jaden where must save the world. But I think the change of characters are a good change. It's not also the same.
(I know. This sentences aren't the bests >.>)

I don't like the games like DDM and CM. CM is ok, but only then when Mokuba is the champ, because he's the CM champ. It's so in the Manga and then it must be so in the Anime.

Bankotsu's Servant
05-08-2006, 10:21 PM
look at my siggie you con probably see which character I like the most. I actually like GX, but I didn't know so many people didn't like it. On GX I must like zane and chazz :laugh: :laugh:

Aisu Hinate
05-09-2006, 01:46 PM
look at my siggie you con probably see which character I like the most. I actually like GX, but I didn't know so many people didn't like it. On GX I must like zane and chazz :laugh: :laugh: Zane is okay. He's not my favorite 'cause he's a bit of a showoff. Chazz is funny though. Still, GX isn't neary as good as the first YuGiOh. I mean, a dueling school. What is up with that?!

devil rider
05-09-2006, 01:48 PM
I like the cards but not the show

†Amnael†
05-09-2006, 02:00 PM
look at my siggie you con probably see which character I like the most. I actually like GX, but I didn't know so many people didn't like it. On GX I must like zane and chazz :laugh: :laugh:
I think so, too.

Why so many don't like the duelling school? I think it's a good idea, because the thema of this Anime are Duells or isn't it?

Aisu Hinate
05-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Why so many don't like the duelling school? I think it's a good idea, because the thema of this Anime are Duells or isn't it?
It's just that I watched the regular YuGiOh to follow the story and didn't really follow the cards dueling. Well, GX was jJUST dueling. They would duel once in every ep. and sometimes it would take jaden two eps. to beat someone. Now, it's changing a bit though.

onigiri princess
05-09-2006, 03:20 PM
i ♥ the show, but some how bakura reminds me of zeo from beyblade v force( but with more inosence and he's shorter) but other than that i play the game too with my brother and my younger sister but my half twin sister hates yu-gi-oh, but who cares what she thinks, i ♥ the game!

Aisu Hinate
05-09-2006, 03:31 PM
i ♥ the show, but some how bakura reminds me of zeo from beyblade v force( but with more inosence and he's shorter) but other than that i play the game too with my brother and my younger sister but my half twin sister hates yu-gi-oh, but who cares what she thinks, i ♥ the game! I like Bakura. I don't like beyblade so I wouldn't know Zeo. But I play the game with my bro too (bankotsu's servant, yes he's my brother) and I whpp his little butt every time

Akuni
05-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah I was a huge YGO fan when it first came about but now, I'm kinda mellow about it. I even entered in a tournament and I love the TCG (Trading Card Game).
I love the episodes where Yami tries to remember his past, and am actually gonna watch YGO-GX for a while.

Inuyasha's Guardian
05-10-2006, 06:24 AM
I love Yu-Gi-Oh!:love: Pharoah Atemu (otherwise known as Yami) is my absolute favourite!!. No one comes close, though Kaiba does come in at second place. The Pharoah's God cards rule! I love Slifer! I duel quite a bit with my anime club, I use a Dark Magician deck and a Dragon deck. My Dragons are stronger but I like both.

†Amnael†
05-10-2006, 08:59 AM
It's just that I watched the regular YuGiOh to follow the story and didn't really follow the cards dueling. Well, GX was jJUST dueling. They would duel once in every ep. and sometimes it would take jaden two eps. to beat someone. Now, it's changing a bit though.
That's truth, but... I don't know. The regular YGO was most only duelling (season five not count).

Aisu Hinate
05-10-2006, 02:06 PM
I love Yu-Gi-Oh!:love: Pharoah Atemu (otherwise known as Yami) is my absolute favourite!!. No one comes close, though Kaiba does come in at second place. The Pharoah's God cards rule! I love Slifer! I duel quite a bit with my anime club, I use a Dark Magician deck and a Dragon deck. My Dragons are stronger but I like both.Hey! I'm just like you then. I have a Dragon deck and a spellcaster deck. Oh yeah and I just made a mixed deck. I like my dragon deck the best, but my spellcaster deck is way better.

Bankotsu's Servant
05-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey! I'm just like you then. I have a Dragon deck and a spellcaster deck. Oh yeah and I just made a mixed deck. I like my dragon deck the best, but my spellcaster deck is way better.
I have a good one.... Okay it's a feind deck and it scares my sister lol...

The Kid
05-12-2006, 10:19 PM
i have a hero warrior deck
i own most of the heros that are out right now:D
its cool
i also put alot of awesome and hard to find warriors in my deck
i also own Elemental Hero Flame Wingman:p

ChineseDudeAlpha3
05-12-2006, 10:59 PM
I just dont get how a card game setermines the fate of the world

ChineseDudeAlpha3
05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
im ranked 48th in my state

ChineseDudeAlpha3
05-12-2006, 11:04 PM
I play it online at xerocreative.com

ChineseDudeAlpha3
05-12-2006, 11:05 PM
the god cards arent that great

ChineseDudeAlpha3
05-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Does anyone here play yugioh video games. I like the gx game

Aisu Hinate
05-12-2006, 11:34 PM
What the heck. Don't double post. No wait, you weren't double posting, sorry... YOU WERE TRIPLE POSTING!! Don't do that it's annoying. Anyway, your only 48th? I'm second in BC. My dragon deck kicks anyother decks butt.

The Kid
05-12-2006, 11:48 PM
i think the game is cool if you play it in real life:D

Naru Lover
05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
I hate yugioh card players when they try to act like yugi and take half an freakin hour making poses and surprize reaction

Aisu Hinate
05-17-2006, 08:24 PM
I hate yugioh card players when they try to act like yugi and take half an freakin hour making poses and surprize reaction Now THAT is annoying

IloveInuYasha!
05-20-2006, 12:51 AM
i CARE about the show and i sometimes play the card game... the animation's story outline i actually great...
I agree with you animeseishi.

Aisu Hinate
05-23-2006, 04:50 PM
was just wondering. How many of you people actually watch the show AND play the game. 'Cause I've noticed that it's usually one or the other for most people.

Sifter
05-25-2006, 08:52 PM
I've never read the books but my brother got me hooked on the anime and I love kicking his a** at the card game (even though he cries afterwards) :p
I haven't got to see the ending because they keep on jumping back and forth between the old and new episodes...I really have to get it on dvd

The Kid
05-25-2006, 09:44 PM
i always beat my friends:p

Xeon417
05-25-2006, 10:39 PM
I enjoy the anime even if the dub isnt' all that great. Manga is pretty cool and used to be an avid fan of the card game but had better things to spend my money on. :/

Aisu Hinate
05-25-2006, 11:59 PM
i always beat my friends:pSo do I. None of them are exactly ranked second in the province. One of my freinds is sixth in the province though, but I can still whup his butt badly. Haha, it's fun beating people.

Oh yeah Xeon, The dubbed for the regular YGO isn't all that great, but I thought that GX was done pretty good.

Xeon417
05-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Yeah, GX didn't look that different. 'Course it seemed a bit light hearted to begin with.

Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl
05-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Yu Gi Oh is one of my Fav anime serie:p , and my fav character is Seto Kaiba,
he's the best character in the show and most of all i love his additude, his selfish way make him soo especial to me ....and i only like the card game in the serie (especially is Seto Kaiba is playing:happy: )..but i really think is kind of borring playing the game in real life

Aisu Hinate
05-26-2006, 02:29 AM
Yeah, GX didn't look that different. 'Course it seemed a bit light hearted to begin with.Yeah, it's not as serious is it. I mean they'd duel over sandwitches or who gets to swing on the playground for all I know. :laugh:

angel of light
05-26-2006, 06:44 AM
cool yo like yu gi oh and tho its cool ill give you a rep ok but i like your banner!!!

INUANI
05-26-2006, 12:23 PM
thats so awesome

Aisu Hinate
05-26-2006, 06:35 PM
cool yo like yu gi oh and tho its cool ill give you a rep ok but i like your banner!!!Oh thanks. I like your siggie too. Very colorful.;)

The Kid
05-26-2006, 08:00 PM
any body here play any other card games:D

jzeeman
05-27-2006, 11:48 PM
what is up with that gay YU-GI-OH GX ??????

Aisu Hinate
05-28-2006, 02:56 AM
what is up with that gay YU-GI-OH GX ??????It's not so much that it's gay. Just that it's to lighthearted for most people. Theres no dark turn to the storyline. It's a happy-go-lucky storyline. But Chazz is pretty funny. Other than that, I'm not that crazy about it.

Yu Yu Master
06-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Personally I never got into Yu GI OH when people werre getting into that I was still into Pokemon. (yeah, I know) I honestly think the show is mainly just an avertisment for the cards.

AzNTediZ
06-08-2006, 05:53 PM
I like yugioh, i play the card game hehe, but i cant wait for the last episode of Yugioh w00t

DarkShadow60
06-13-2006, 06:33 PM
last episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! was good I'll say that much and no more.

SuperVegeta
06-14-2006, 03:05 PM
I really like YGO though GX was quite "useless".
And that "draw" end...
Also Jaden did act stupidly several times - not even like Mokuba but "childish".
I've played "Edo's Unofficial Duel Monsters Game" on PC for some 3 years!
It's quite adequate to the "normal" game (with few exceptions but the game itself is the same).
That game is really cool.:D

spoonfeeders
06-18-2006, 05:52 AM
are we talking about the game (the computer game or the card game?) or the anime (yugi-oh or yugi-oh gx) or the manga? lol
personally i play the card game and the computer version. it's fun really. as for the anime, i've had a hard time digesting it at first with those characters rendered in a way i find complicated (they're just drawn different from other titles actually). i like yugi-oh. as of yugi-oh gx, i've only seen screenshots and a few videoclips on it from the net (is that the one with seto kaiba in green hair? opppssss!!! spoilers!

Bucky Katt
06-18-2006, 08:11 AM
One has to admit: Yu-Gi-Oh GX is a disappointing blotch on the Yu-Gi-Oh name. I'm not completely in love with the original show of Yu-Gi-Oh, but it's hard to see a new part of the series on Miguzi -Cartoon Network-. Not disappointing now that I think more about it, but sickening, rather.

Aisu Hinate
06-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah Sayoku. GX stinks, literally........ It was too happy- go- luckey and Jaden was just........... plain gay. The only one who I like is Chazz and even at that I find it hard to watch that show.

Akuni
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM
I watched the English ending for YGO, and it sucked....and GX also sucks, not bad as in OMG! This anime sux! But sucky as in, a followup to the original YGO, this sux, its really not all that bad.

~SqueeMaster has spoken

Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl
06-18-2006, 09:25 PM
I watched the English ending for YGO, and it sucked....and GX also sucks, not bad as in OMG! This anime sux! But sucky as in, a followup to the original YGO, this sux, its really not all that bad.

~SqueeMaster has spokenYep I Agree I LOVE YU GI OH .. Specially Seto Kaiba.. but I Saw the ending in english, and ... it Really Sucks :glare:
And I hate GX !!! Is not the same.

Oh Well :sleep:

IloveInuYasha!
06-20-2006, 02:58 AM
Yu-gi-oh GX sux, it doesn't deserve to be on tv, i say bring back Yu-gi-oh the original! i love Yu-gi-oh! my favourite characters are as follows:

Yami Yugi:D
Kaiba:D
Bakura:D
Mokuba :p
and Yugi:)

DarkShadow60
06-20-2006, 08:34 PM
bakura rules.http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

Shy Hinata
06-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Yu-gi-oh GX sux, it doesn't deserve to be on tv, i say bring back Yu-gi-oh the original! i love Yu-gi-oh! my favourite characters are as follows:

Yami Yugi:D
Kaiba:D
Bakura:D
Mokuba :p
and Yugi:)
I am in full agreement with getting GX off the air! Bring back the origional I say! :computer:

Aisu Hinate
06-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Same here. Okay heres the thing. If GX wasn't the same show as YuGiOh, mabey I'd watch it. But it being the new series to the first, I was expecting allot more. But yeah, I have to wake up at 4:00 in the morn to watch the original. And yeah, Bakura DOES rock, darkshadow.

Oh, it you were wondering my favorite characters. here they are:
Marik (not Yami or Malik.)
Bakura (both Yami and Ryo)
Duke
Mako
I love all those guys. ^^ '

Bucky Katt
06-20-2006, 10:04 PM
It's hard to understand how many people like GX enough that Miguzi keeps it on the air. Then again, it's hard to understand the GX series. At first, it has ABSOLUTELY NO PLOTLINE. Then, right in the middle of the series, it finally has its purpose: protect five or so freaking keys from 'evil' that could be unlocked from them. And the professor, Banner, it was obvious from the start that he was going to be evil. AND, being an FMA fan, I hated Banner's explanations on homunculi and alchemy. I know, I know, it's stupid to get mad over it, BUT STILL.

Aisu Hinate
06-20-2006, 10:15 PM
I know Banner was going to be bad also. I kept telling my bro, but he kept disagreeing with me. And yeah, there was absolutly no plot-line, being more of a non-comic-comedy show than action and adventure. Then all of the sudden they're fighting for a stupid purpose.....

And to top it off, I was mad for the explanation about alchemy too.....

Forever_Youko
06-21-2006, 12:38 AM
OMG, GX sux like heck!!!
It honestly shouldn't be on TV and who was the idiot that came up w/ it?
But the origanal version was a little better

Seto, Valen (yeah, I know), and Bakura rock!!

Snake.V.2.5
06-21-2006, 04:49 PM
well i found gx didnt have the taste that yu-gi-oh had when yugi was the main char, it lost its flavour and quickly lost my interest...why isit all the old stuff is always better...-sighs- i'd love if something NEW was good..eitehr that or tis just me.

Anyway my fave char has always been marik, now theres a true evil, bad guy..dude..thing..

Aisu Hinate
06-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Oh yeah, gimme' high five Snake V. 2. 5. Marik is sooooooooo awsome!!!

I'll have to agree with you also Youko. It soesn't work without YuGi being the main chraacter. I mean it IS called YUGIoh. What should Gx be called? Jaden-Oh??