PDA

View Full Version : who do you think has the worst past,yuki or kyo?

animegurl
08-17-2005, 08:15 AM
sorry i didn't know what i was thinking when i made this so i change it. i really want to know

saiyan_ouji
08-17-2005, 01:40 PM
I cant really tell by which one, and i really dont know but thats a good question

Capernicus
08-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Are those the only choices? I'd say Kyo then, but out of all of them, it's deffinitely Momiji!

The Blades of Blood
08-17-2005, 01:52 PM
i think there pretty equal

Naruto711
08-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Definantly Kyo because he has 2 deal with true form cat thing

RezZie InuyMickey
09-10-2005, 02:30 PM
i would say yuki, cuz of the way Akito treated him! Akito beat poor YUki up, when he's a child! that's major abuse T.T

mimichan1000
09-10-2005, 02:54 PM
an interesting question i can't just say these 2 have the worst past because all of them have endured alot of pain.for the sake of your question, i'll say both because nothing hurts more than being abandoned by those you loved(yuki) . and it hurts 2 never be accepted by those who are suposed 2 be your family. (kyo)

Skara-Takinaktou
09-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Id have to say Kyo because of his true cat form.. as well... But Akito was mean to Yuki, also was mean to kyo too...

Ukyo
09-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Well, they both have terrible pasts, Yuki. Being the one abused, and sent in that dark cold lonely room for a whole day. WOW that's harsh. And Kyo's mother rejecting him of his true form, and not accepted. I'd say equal.

Nocturne
09-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I would assume Kyo, what with his true form and all. But the akito & yuki thing...I don't know, the anime left out so much. Yuki was perhaps treated worse than what was shown...?

Cursed~Amante
09-12-2005, 04:26 AM
i'd say Kyo, but my heart tells me that it's yukimura who has the "past life" issue after the meteor slammed into Sekigahara, which obliterated most of their memories- and transformed some present into demons...

creepy!

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
09-12-2005, 02:46 PM
I can't choose! I'm gonna say they're pretty equal really... I wouldn't want to have either of their pasts bless 'em! lol

Iya
09-12-2005, 05:55 PM
That is a good question. And a toughie.
But I would have to say Kyo, because of the monster cat thing. But Yuki also did have a bad past.
I'm also kind of judging it on the future because Kyo has to live with Akito for the rest of his life and that's pretty scary too.

sosoChan
10-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Well, I'm not soo sure, They both suffered alot, I realy don't know:unsure:

You Sing The Words
10-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Worst Past....Yuki

Worst Future...Kyou

demon_summoner
11-02-2005, 09:09 AM
I say Kyo, because he's the cat, so most everyone treated him badly. Poor kyo!

lovelykagome
11-07-2005, 09:04 AM
i think they both suffered alot, thats why i say they're pretty equal

buhbibutterfly
11-27-2005, 02:56 PM
outta the two i would say kyou...but outta all the character i would probably say momiji

DaRkAnGeL_2919
12-03-2005, 09:14 AM
I dunno, they've both suffered,
um...
i guess its possibly equal..

Corina
12-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Kyo did have that much of a horrible past, but i'd say Yuki. As said by Yuki: Kyo is the type of person that draw people closer. Kyo have people like him effortlessly so he never really grew up that lonely while Yuki had "mental scars" from being alone and locked up to much by Akito.

animeseishi
12-09-2005, 04:35 AM
must be kyo...

shoujo_love
12-11-2005, 01:09 PM
i think kyo-kun def. has the worst past . poor kyo :(

___aLena+swEetheArT___
12-14-2005, 02:09 AM
it's got to be a draw. poor Kyo. ouch. but poor Yuki, too!

dark mousi
12-14-2005, 10:40 AM
it's kinda a draw on that one. kyo has the whole shunning cat thing. yuki has what u call i black heart. it's all thanx to akira and the way he's actualli scared of the other. humans shun what they don't understand or r deepli jealous of. akira's cute, but he pisses mi off, in a sense cuz i never get pisted off in real life unless it has to do w/harmin fam or frendz.

Uno_Caste
01-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Both Kyo & Yuki have worst past. They both suffer from the Junishi curse. Kyo is such a pity & he feels so hated due to his true identity. He has deep anger to the people who ignores him esp. over Yuki who he sees as the root of his embarrasing situation. On the other hand, Yuki feels so guilty & he blames the rat w/c is he's junishi form according to the history has caused to the cat & other animals in the zodiac.

I Love Kakashi
01-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Kyo. Yuki's is harsh but I say Kyo. Besides, everyone loves Yuki but no one likes Kyo exept for Tohru and a few other people.

Unknown...
01-31-2006, 02:00 AM
I agree, Yuki has been hurt by Akito and ignored by his brother when he was young but
Kyo's been an outcast since he bears the curse of the cat. He also can't go to Banquets since it was not in the Junishi history.

anime_sheep118
04-20-2006, 07:55 AM
I agree with some people that they're pretty much equal. Kyo had to bare with the Curse of the cat : his true form, and the fact that no-one really wanted to accept him and become his friend. Yuki was tormented by Akito, and abandoned by his family, plus the fact that his all his friend's memories of him were totally erased.

Dark Wolf Rin
04-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Um..I'm sorry to say this...but I think Akito or Kyo wouold have the worst pats. I know alot of you would say, "No way akito beats yuki and kyo an blah blah blah". BUt think about it why do you think akito acts that way..i mean he was told when he was a kid that he was gonna die..... and you all should know why Kyo's past is messed up... His mom commited suicide cause of him and also she never truly loved him..... ;_;

furuba4ever
04-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Kyou has had his share of beatings and torment and ridicule as a kid, and his true form thing is a problem too. Plus, his bet with Akito [was in the past] about confinement is preety brutal. Plus, his dad seems cruel to him and his momma died, and everyone blamed it on him.

aira_wolfgrrl
04-23-2006, 04:27 PM
KYO. He has the worst past. Probably all his life, he's been teased because he was the cat. And he's got that true form problem he has to deal with. And the bet with Akito too...that's pretty bad.

**Fruits~Basket**
04-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I thnk Theyre pretty equal
But still.......
Kyo must of been worse
With his form and not being accepted
Telling himself he killed his mother
I just can't begin to understand all his suffering

Lilium Filix
04-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Are those the only choices? I'd say Kyo then, but out of all of them, it's deffinitely Momiji!
What she said. ^^;

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

PigFarts
04-23-2006, 07:31 PM
I might say Kyo, just because of his mother. You see, Yuki was abused by his mother, so he knew that she didn't love him all that much. But Kyo's mother kept saying how much she "loved him" and that she wanted to shelter him so "no one else could see her beautiful child." And he knew that she was lying. He was neglected from everyone, too. He is the outcast of the zodiac, so he suffers a lot of mental abuse. I think another factor in this question is this: Is mental abuse worse than physical abuse, or is it the other way around?

Fei Ling
04-23-2006, 08:03 PM
I'd say Kyo has a worse past than Yuki.
I can't explain very well, but I really do think Kyo has a worse past!

Misaki_San
04-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I think its Momiji. Kyou is sad too, but momiji's is the saddest....

PigFarts
04-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, Momiji's past just sucks...whenever I think of what happened to him, I just break down in tears. (yeah, I'm quite emotional! :p )

*.:Endless Sky:.*
04-25-2006, 04:31 PM
I feel bad for both, but I'd have to say Kyo.

Having your mother pretend that she loves you can be painful...you think "Why is she even pretending if she doesn't really love me at all?" In most of our lives, our mothers are the most important. They provide someone to run to. Kyo DID have a mother to run to, but her love was false. That can be worse than not having a mother at all....

Then there was his true form...he wasn't accepted for what he truly was. I know how it feels because it has happened to me. It happens to all of us eventually. And it HURTS.

And being constantly reminded that he doesn't belong in the family can't be fun either...:( Thank god for Tohru!!!!

miaka yuki
04-29-2006, 10:47 PM
its equal

_allismine_
04-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Kyo. All reasons have already been given. ^^

Chibi Shinobi Mikase
04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
I would say ...
both.

Dark_Ryle
05-05-2006, 11:31 AM
With all the answers given! Well, i have nothing new to answer and explain For me it's both Kyo and Yuki.

Naruto_anime-addict
05-05-2006, 08:13 PM
I think Yuki and Kyo both equally had a bad past. The explaination is just as everyone said.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I think they both have an equaly horrible past. But if I really had to pick, it would be kyo for sure.

Saiyuki_911
06-07-2006, 12:12 AM
I think Kyo... Kyo has more sufferings than Yuki... <-- well my opinion ^^

Ninamori-Chan
06-09-2006, 06:23 PM
got to be Kyo

jewel2sparkle
06-09-2006, 08:38 PM
They both have awful past! Thinking about it makes me sad.

Mamushi
06-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Hmmm.... Hard to say since we haven't know all of their past. I think they both suffered much. And not only them, the other seems had problems in the past too.

animeangellover
06-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Kyo, Especially When He Turns Into That....cat Monster Thing

jewel2sparkle
06-11-2006, 07:33 PM
I think Yuki has the worst past.

8-destiny-8
06-13-2006, 12:22 PM
without a doubt Kyo..... it hurts when you constantly feel like you dont belong... and how he had no one because he was the cat.... it's so sad...

Chi#1
06-13-2006, 12:46 PM
well...thats kinda hard to decide...Yuki was abused...and Kyo is a monster...they've both been shunned by pple...But i'd have to say kyo has it the worst b/c yuki can change his ways of being scared of akito *or wait until he dies..no offense to anyone* But Kyo will probably always be a monster and he'll have to live with that.Also the way his mother treated him in the past was also very disturbing. SO kyo wins this one....poor kyo...:( they don't love you BUT I DO!:rollt:

Unknown...
06-21-2006, 12:26 AM
True, the both of them has been hurt emotionally and been outcasted from everyone else.

mani_marte
06-21-2006, 04:08 AM
While I agree that they both have had terrible pasts, I think that maybe Yuki's was a bit bleaker. The only reason I say this is because while they were both mentally (and is Yuki's case physically) abused, Kyo was able to find quite a bit of happiness in the house of Kazuma Sohma. While this does not take away the hurt and pain he went through, I am pretty sure Yuki did not get such a haven.

Meanwhile I think the saddest story definately belongs to Momiji, but I think he has found his way to be happy. I think he is one of the most mature people in the whole of the Zodiac.

Mani_marte

Beautiful_Disaster
06-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Its a hard one...mmmm,i think Kyo^^

DarkFireDemon
06-28-2006, 06:33 AM
I can't choose it seems they've all had horrible pasts.

~Pure Soul~
06-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I can't choose it seems they've all had horrible pasts.

I know its true that they've all had a horrible past.But out of these two I have to go with Kyo.

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Kyo.:(

angelic_assasin
07-02-2006, 01:33 PM
thats a hard question both of them have terrible pasts...yuki have been trapped in a dark room by akito (is that all?)
but no one liked kyo except for his master. so i say kyo

anime_roxs
07-05-2006, 04:45 PM
I think Kyo because his family doesn't really accept hime and that's harsh.

Serenith Youkai
07-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Ok for one stop dissing Akito because you people don't seem to grasp how HIS past was, I mean as soom as he was able to undertand the first basic thing he was told is that he was going to die I mean think about it he was only a freakin child. You need to understand him before you hate him smart ones. Kyo, the only bad thing for him is that he has his other form and somewhere in the series he IS locked up in isolation. Yuki, he was locked in a dark room, and was given verbal abuse he was never actually physically hurt only mentally. Hatori (you ppl need to think about ppl other than Kyo and yuki) he went through that whole ordeal with Kanna. And also was hurt by akito in one of his eyes. So it is between Hatori, Kyo, Akito, and Yuki in my opinion.

kurosaki
07-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Both of them had a bad past, but I think Kyo's past is worse...

m*short
07-17-2006, 02:16 AM
kyo had the worst past.....he was an outcast and never was yuki an outcast although he was totcherd by akito it still hurts more to be shuned then physicle pain.:(

tigercat070
09-12-2006, 11:03 PM
kyos is the worst beacues it wasnt just yuki who was isolated and not by his own mother and akito would use kyo as his own play thing making him transfroum not to mention where ever he whent on shoma proprty every one tryed to avoid him or talk about him be hind his back he has the worst past he was never loved not by any one but the dojo master guy

Die Tod von Euch
09-13-2006, 12:37 AM
akito would use kyo as his own play thing making him transfroum
Um... No?

Akito hates Kyou's transformation. Says it stinks; he can't stand the smell. He didn't go around making Kyou transform whenever he felt like it.

Everyone's Akito's plaything. Yuki, however, was assigned that role, essentially being given to Akito as a life-sized doll. Kyou was never Akito's toy like Yuki was.

I'm not trying to say Yuki had it worse because of this... I just thought I'd clear that bit of misconception up... o_O

~kawaii~cherry~
09-13-2006, 02:44 AM
Kyo I would say. He's been treated like dirt and shunned for most of his life, and he has to deal with his 'other form'.

Elaruqui
09-15-2006, 08:49 AM
:glare::glare::glare:
Well indeed...both of them have painful memories of the past but if i'd choose which one has suffered more... i'd say it's yuki... ryo was the same as yuki but he had someone to depend on and someone to also take good care of him --- his master.... as for yuki.... he lived his life in fear because of HIM!!! And he didn't have anyone to ask for help.... It only appeared that ryo had a more painful past whenever he's excluded during the occasions of the Sohma...Like the new year before....

Still.... I think yuki shouldered pain alone... that most unbearable suffering someone could have felt in reality..... to take everything without no one to help....

_CTA_
09-15-2006, 03:41 PM
kyo of course. im so sorry for him....he wants 2 be recognised...

razzen88
09-16-2006, 03:27 PM
i dont know. i am just surprised that with all of the stuff they went through they werent irreparably screwed up

SumireTheSage
09-17-2006, 01:00 AM
Wow... That's hard. I'd have to say Kyo a little bit more, though, because Kyo was shunned by the Zodiac. No one really cared for him except for Kagura. His mother also commited suicide and everyone called him a monster. I'm not saying Yuki hasn't had a hard time, I'm just saying I think Kyo has had a worse time.

Dysis
10-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Well.. I think Kyo has the worst past than Yuki

loveheart
10-05-2006, 06:44 PM
i agreee with you! ^
momiji *crys* aww my lil character is so brave! that big heart of his!

anyways back to the thread! yes i think kyo has the wrose past! akito wasn't only mean to yuki! just yuki got the most of it! (and yuki? a bad boy? noway!)

xPrincessxBerryx
10-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Well i think all of them have a bad past but i would choose tohru. since she hardly knows her dad and mom.

iloveyoux
11-01-2006, 11:56 AM
i think kyo's past was worst than yuki's thats because who would want to get rejected by their own parents.. but yes, momiji had a regretful past too. aww.
i feel so sadd remembering this now..

~Scheris_Adjani~
11-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Akito. If you read the manga scans, you'll find out why I said that. To me all the Souma's have a dark past.

Toyama Tokanaea
11-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Well, they both have had pretty bad pasts, but I'll have to go with Kyo having the worst, really.

Balance
11-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Well i think all of them have a bad past but i would choose tohru. since she hardly knows her dad and mom.Actually she has a lot of memories of her mom.
I believe that Kyo has the worst past. To be completely rejected from his parents, the original Sohma Family, and just about everybody else who knows about his past (except for Kagura-chan). Yuki did have it hard too, but he has people to help him back up (ex: Shigure, Hatori, and obviously Ayame tries as well). Poor Kyo...

katrina03
12-02-2006, 10:23 AM
kyo... i just think that he has a worst past than yuki.

Atara Inferno
12-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Well, Kyo has the worst past than Yuki. Even if his mother loved him, she didn't even let him go outside to play like normal kids because she was sure that he'll change to his true form and I know she only did that just to protect him. And how cruel and harsh Akito's words was to him when he transformed, 'That is Kyo's true form? His body's all warped and ugly. And what's that smell? He smells terrible. It smells like something's rotting. Is this... the cat spirit's...true form?' I even cried. (Well, I manage to remember what Akito said when Kyo transformed. ^_^;) It's so sad and breaks my heart.

katrina03
12-03-2006, 06:04 AM
yeahh...you have a point there skyla...^^

MasterLuna
12-04-2006, 08:34 PM
I'd have to go with a lot of other people's opinions. I'd say Kyo but I'd also choose Momiji. My poor little bunny...*huggles a Momiji rabbit plushie*

小美ドクロchan
12-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Kyou-kun all the way man. At least Yuki's parents are still alive and he isn't shunned by his jerk of a father or goes through a hideous form! o_o

Jagan Eye
12-29-2006, 02:54 PM
I think Kyo, because Yuki could have gotten away from all is troubles at any time. Well, Yuki was sent to that torture room by Akito, but I think its worse to be bound to the Zodiac and Akito even though you're not allowed in it.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
12-29-2006, 03:12 PM
ok you asked for my opnion and i have to say this. they both have a horrible past...and they dont need to be singled out. see, i think kyo has a bad past, i mean...he is the kat of the zodiac....he never gets anything, and his mother committed suicide for that. im not sure about u guys but i would hate that. and yuki i think also has a horrible past, after i read the volume mostly about yukis past i cried so hard.....they both have horrible pasts tho.