PDA

View Full Version : Something I'm working on *POTENTIAL WARNING*

Xian Pu
08-03-2005, 01:28 AM
I think this is Mai Hime-- right?

Anyway, I'm not completly satisified with this and it's where you all come in. What does it need? I can not for the life of me figure out how to finish this off. Any and all serious suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DarkPrinceBman
08-03-2005, 01:31 AM
AH! strippers lol well it is a nice ecchi and it is well formated i dont know but the background seems alittle off. i wish i knew how to explain

EternalBlue
08-03-2005, 01:54 AM
I don't really like the yellow, but I'm not sure what would fit. Not used to doing that kinda background =/ Just that the yellow (explosion?) looks kinda outta place to me. Not sure what to do with it, kinda dead at 1am lol. I'll take a look again tomorrow and see if there's anything I come up with.

MistressPookyChan
08-03-2005, 09:40 AM
I think the background should be more crisp. I also think the yellow is ok.

The Rebel
08-03-2005, 08:47 PM
I think this is Mai Hime-- right?

Anyway, I'm not completly satisified with this and it's where you all come in. What does it need? I can not for the life of me figure out how to finish this off. Any and all serious suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Now this is just my opinion, but I'd say move her to the right some and add some cool text phrase.

yotsuba-chan
08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
I think we have a sukebe on our case. But well, who am I to say?

Tsuna Kadiri
08-03-2005, 09:05 PM
The backround seems sort of bland. =\ ... the colors are kind of dull. Maybe brighten up the yellow a little.